TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please) - Page 345 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3441 of 5207 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Approaching original violence
 
Walls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,583
Points: 0
                     
re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Weeds turned into a completely different show when they left their original city and it fucking sucks as a result. The first three seasons were awesome. And I cannot fucking wait for Breaking Bad.
Walls is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3442 of 5207 (permalink) Old 06-07-2012, 05:48 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Dale-wrestliing08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 279
Points: 0
     
re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

very late to the party but ive just finished prison break. fantastic show

Lets go cena

sit back , relax and enjoy!

Going to the raw taping in november! Cant wait!
Dale-wrestliing08 is offline  
post #3443 of 5207 (permalink) Old 06-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dirk Diggler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,071
Points: 0
             
re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale-wrestliing08 View Post
very late to the party but ive just finished prison break. fantastic show
Ah! I still need to get round to finishing Prison Break, I think the last episode I watched was the one where the asian hacker guy died. I felt that it totally declined in quality after season 2 though, season 3 was ok but I can barely stay focused on season 4.

What I finally got round to finishing today though, was Dexter! I finally saw the Season 6 finale, what a cliffhanger!! Can't wait for september.

Dirk Diggler is offline  
post #3444 of 5207 (permalink) Old 06-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Hunter of Invisible Game
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 33,267
Points: 36
                     
re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Weeds turned into a completely different show when they left their original city and it fucking sucks as a result. The first three seasons were awesome. And I cannot fucking wait for Breaking Bad.
I agree, I didn't like the show very much after they left Agrestic other than Esteban but thats not enough to save the show.

McQueen is offline  
post #3445 of 5207 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 06:58 AM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Dale-wrestliing08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 279
Points: 0
     
re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobyx View Post
Ah! I still need to get round to finishing Prison Break, I think the last episode I watched was the one where the asian hacker guy died. I felt that it totally declined in quality after season 2 though, season 3 was ok but I can barely stay focused on season 4.

What I finally got round to finishing today though, was Dexter! I finally saw the Season 6 finale, what a cliffhanger!! Can't wait for september.
ive really enjoyed it all tbf, but season 3 was my least favourite but i thought it was still decent. I would say to try and stay with it because the ending was really good in my opinion. I now need a new boxset to watch though .

Lets go cena

sit back , relax and enjoy!

Going to the raw taping in november! Cant wait!
Dale-wrestliing08 is offline  
post #3446 of 5207 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
Trifektah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,288
Points: 144
                     
re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Is the thread where I can make fun of The Walking Dead?

'Cause that show sucks

Trifektah is offline  
post #3447 of 5207 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Dirk Diggler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,071
Points: 0
             
re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifektah View Post
Is the thread where I can make fun of The Walking Dead?

'Cause that show sucks
:O I love the show! Why does it, in your opinion, suck?

Dirk Diggler is offline  
post #3448 of 5207 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Starving for poutine
 
chargebeam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Montréal, Canada
Posts: 5,790
Points: 220
                     
re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Weeds turned into a completely different show when they left their original city and it fucking sucks as a result. The first three seasons were awesome. And I cannot fucking wait for Breaking Bad.
First seasons were better I agree. But, if you dislike a TV show because it moved on and went beyond its original canvas, then you must not like character and storyline development. It would've been redundant to have Nancy face the same problems in her little neighborhood and stay in Agrestic for 7 seasons.

I really loved the 7th season, you should give it a try.


DAMN RIGHT

WATCH:
THIS IS AWESOME 2014

Made by me - Happy New Year!

PUNK / BRYAN / AMBROSE / ZIGGLER / CESARO / ZAYN

PAIGE / AJ / BAYLEY / BLISS / BANKS / IVELISSE

chargebeam is online now  
post #3449 of 5207 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 05:51 PM
(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง (ง •̀_•́)ง
 
Sir Digby Chicken Caesar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Jolly 'ole England
Posts: 6,045
Points: 0
                     
re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

On episode 7 of Homeland and it's okay i suppose.

I really dislike the lead actress which obviously diminishes my want to watch the show, but i'm finding some of the directions of the story to be confusing to say the least. The lead and Brody's "love" story is odd and isn't well explained to me at least.

Hopeing this picks up in a big way soon.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar is offline  
post #3450 of 5207 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Waiting for Moz to steal my points
 
Seabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ----->
Posts: 28,960
Points: 6,326
                     
re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever Wolf View Post
On episode 7 of Homeland and it's okay i suppose.

I really dislike the lead actress which obviously diminishes my want to watch the show, but i'm finding some of the directions of the story to be confusing to say the least. The lead and Brody's "love" story is odd and isn't well explained to me at least.

Hopeing this picks up in a big way soon.
Claire Danes is fucking awesome in it man.

Seabs is offline  
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome