TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please) - Page 323 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 07:09 AM   #3221 (permalink)
Violent Survivor
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 32,009
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Suits while not great I find enjoyable enough.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
Shepard. Do you think Cody and BigCal are secretly soulmates?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
^i think cal can do better
McQueen is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #3222 (permalink)
We Own The East
 
Brye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 22,130
Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000Brye 31501 - 50000
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Anybody watch House of Lies? Just started and I'm enjoying it.
__________________



Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!
Brye is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 09:25 AM   #3223 (permalink)
Violent Survivor
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
Posts: 32,009
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

I don't care for it much.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
Shepard. Do you think Cody and BigCal are secretly soulmates?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
^i think cal can do better
McQueen is online now  
Old 03-28-2012, 11:34 AM   #3224 (permalink)
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive
 
Walls Of The Jungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,255
Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Up until about 5 days ago I had never even seen a single second of Arrested Development but had always heard all this hype around it like it was the second coming of christ for the longest time. So, the fiance and I polished off the first season the last few days and overall it's very meh to me. Based off the first season (as that's all I've seen so far, I know there are 2 more) it's really hit or miss and more often times than not it's really slow. And sometimes that's ok, I mean Seinfeld was really slow and it's one of my favorite shows of all time. But this time around, I dunno, I can feel the slowness. Not much happens in this show, apparently. It has a great cast and it's interesting to see all these people back then, considering how famous they are now and all. I'm going to watch season 2 and give it a few episodes but if it doesn't pick up after the first few then I tap out. Season 1 was 22 episodes and if after a few of the second season I don't like it, I feel as if I gave it a fair shot. I'd give it a 6/10 as it stands now.

Also, that Portia De Rossi chick is hot as fuck. No clue how that hatchet faced cunt Ellen got her but kudos.
Walls Of The Jungle is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 11:50 AM   #3225 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
heyman deciple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 2,314
heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Up until about 5 days ago I had never even seen a single second of Arrested Development but had always heard all this hype around it like it was the second coming of christ for the longest time. So, the fiance and I polished off the first season the last few days and overall it's very meh to me. Based off the first season (as that's all I've seen so far, I know there are 2 more) it's really hit or miss and more often times than not it's really slow. And sometimes that's ok, I mean Seinfeld was really slow and it's one of my favorite shows of all time. But this time around, I dunno, I can feel the slowness. Not much happens in this show, apparently. It has a great cast and it's interesting to see all these people back then, considering how famous they are now and all. I'm going to watch season 2 and give it a few episodes but if it doesn't pick up after the first few then I tap out. Season 1 was 22 episodes and if after a few of the second season I don't like it, I feel as if I gave it a fair shot. I'd give it a 6/10 as it stands now.

Also, that Portia De Rossi chick is hot as fuck. No clue how that hatchet faced cunt Ellen got her but kudos.
I've loved Portia ever since All McBeal; Her and Peter MacNicol were literally the only reasons to watch that fucking show
heyman deciple is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #3226 (permalink)
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive
 
Walls Of The Jungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 15,255
Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000Walls Of The Jungle 24501 - 25000
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Shit, I haven't thought about that show in years. Just thinking of Carissa Flockhart makes me shutter, thanks for that. Oh well, Han Solo takes good care of her I'm sure.
Walls Of The Jungle is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #3227 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 1,527
TJChurch 101 - 250TJChurch 101 - 250
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

"Suits" is good. I'm debating whether to return to "Fairly Legal" & unsure how to feel about "Common Law".

Woulds love to watch K. Bell on "House" (not to mention Cheadle, though I was a HUGE "Mars" fan), but wishing it was available On-Demand or something.
TJChurch is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 09:40 PM   #3228 (permalink)
Little Poppa Pump
 
heyman deciple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 2,314
heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000heyman deciple 1501 - 2000
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Shit, I haven't thought about that show in years. Just thinking of Carissa Flockhart makes me shutter, thanks for that. Oh well, Han Solo takes good care of her I'm sure.
Interestingly, I recently read Flockhart was going to be guest starring on the first episode of the new season of Dexter.

Is Ally McBeal going out in a trash bag? Will she be the lightest corpse Dexter ever dismembers? Find out this season on Dexter!
heyman deciple is offline  
Old 03-29-2012, 09:31 AM   #3229 (permalink)
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone
 
Moyes' Hot Cross Buns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dreams are a side of the moon. Thoust eyes capture me with a swoon. You've cast such a spell on this hard covered shell. Just please leave my house before noon.
Posts: 5,475
Moyes' Hot Cross Buns 31501 - 50000Moyes' Hot Cross Buns 31501 - 50000Moyes' Hot Cross Buns 31501 - 50000Moyes' Hot Cross Buns 31501 - 50000Moyes' Hot Cross Buns 31501 - 50000Moyes' Hot Cross Buns 31501 - 50000Moyes' Hot Cross Buns 31501 - 50000Moyes' Hot Cross Buns 31501 - 50000Moyes' Hot Cross Buns 31501 - 50000Moyes' Hot Cross Buns 31501 - 50000Moyes' Hot Cross Buns 31501 - 50000
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Finally started watching some new shows I've long heard praised, specifically Eastbound & Down and Parks & Recreation.

Eastbound and Down is really great, and has definitely gotten better each season. Feel like they've struck a great balance between tackling real life serious shit with just enough quirkiness so that it doesn't feel contrived or reaching for a story. McBride's ability to rotate between being funny and then immediately hateable is amazing and Stevie is a great character for me when in another context he could potentially have been insufferable. The bits with him getting shot in Mexico as well as going to the toilet in the Mexican jail are two of my favourite moments of the show.

*well that and Katie Mixon's tits in the Season 1 finale, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.

Parks and Recreation though is definitely the better of the two so far, and I'm just halfway into Season 2. Can definitely see the re-formatting since the beginning of Season 2 which I've seen praised by critics who thought Season 1 wasn't up to scratch. Swanson is incredible and right now the episode centred around him having a hernia is my favourite of the show. Though I'm just starting the episode where one of his ex wives is revealed (Karen from Will and Grace) which I've heard is one of the more popular episodes in the show's run.

Will probably try and make a start on Archer and Justified after I've finished P&R.
Moyes' Hot Cross Buns is offline  
Old 03-29-2012, 09:39 AM   #3230 (permalink)
A Man To His Thoughts Brings Self-Doubt
 
Myers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Los Angeles is burning
Posts: 4,916
Myers 18001 - 18500Myers 18001 - 18500Myers 18001 - 18500Myers 18001 - 18500Myers 18001 - 18500Myers 18001 - 18500Myers 18001 - 18500Myers 18001 - 18500Myers 18001 - 18500Myers 18001 - 18500Myers 18001 - 18500
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
Finally started watching some new shows I've long heard praised, specifically Eastbound & Down and Parks & Recreation.

Eastbound and Down is really great, and has definitely gotten better each season. Feel like they've struck a great balance between tackling real life serious shit with just enough quirkiness so that it doesn't feel contrived or reaching for a story. McBride's ability to rotate between being funny and then immediately hateable is amazing and Stevie is a great character for me when in another context he could potentially have been insufferable. The bits with him getting shot in Mexico as well as going to the toilet in the Mexican jail are two of my favourite moments of the show.

*well that and Katie Mixon's tits in the Season 1 finale, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.

Parks and Recreation though is definitely the better of the two so far, and I'm just halfway into Season 2. Can definitely see the re-formatting since the beginning of Season 2 which I've seen praised by critics who thought Season 1 wasn't up to scratch. Swanson is incredible and right now the episode centred around him having a hernia is my favourite of the show. Though I'm just starting the episode where one of his ex wives is revealed (Karen from Will and Grace) which I've heard is one of the more popular episodes in the show's run.

Will probably try and make a start on Archer and Justified after I've finished P&R.
Sorry bro but she used a body double.
__________________
Myers is online now  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios