Anime Discussion Thread - Page 495 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 02:25 PM   #4941 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 193
Teach 50 - 100
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Martin View Post
And Thanks to Kubo, Kenpachi has annoying fanboys.
Bro, just watch when he uses Bankai in the current arc.

Kubo has made powerscaling to be completely derp.

Kenpachi without eye patch = Shikai Ichigo.

Kenpachi with eyepatch >Nnotria. Kendo was an asspull btw.

Worned out Kenpachi with eyepatch > Yammy aka the 0 Espada.

I liked him when he one-shotted Giriko, though.
Teach is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-15-2012, 06:47 PM   #4942 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
JT Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 626
JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teach View Post
Bro, just watch when he uses Bankai in the current arc.

Kubo has made powerscaling to be completely derp.

Kenpachi without eye patch = Shikai Ichigo.

Kenpachi with eyepatch >Nnotria. Kendo was an asspull btw.

Worned out Kenpachi with eyepatch > Yammy aka the 0 Espada.

I liked him when he one-shotted Giriko, though.
That's all he does now. Arrive. Oneshot. Leave.
__________________
Sig Credit=Abk

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic212248_5.gif
JT Martin is offline  
Old 08-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #4943 (permalink)
What lies in the furthest depths of one's memory?
 
Hoopy Frood's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The place where all are born and where all will return. A blue star.
Posts: 8,934
Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

How can Kenpachi fucking go bankai? The appeal to him was that he made captain without it, through pure strength and technique.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip K. Dick
The pre-Socratic Greek philosopher Parmenides taught that the only things that are real are things which never change... and the pre-Socratic Greek philosopher Heraclitus taught that everything changes. If you superimpose their two views, you get this result: Nothing is real.

LET YOUR BRAIN BLEED
Hoopy Frood is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 08:36 AM   #4944 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 193
Teach 50 - 100
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Martin View Post
That's all he does now. Arrive. Oneshot. Leave.
His fight with Nnotria wasnt a one-kill fight, though. Because he had the strongest Hierro among the Espadas, and it required an asspull(Kendo) to kill him.

I wish Kenpachi's fights were more like Zoro's in One Piece.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
How can Kenpachi fucking go bankai? The appeal to him was that he made captain without it, through pure strength and technique.
This is Kubo we are talking about.
I remember that he said in an interview that there is a chance we could see Kenpachi going Bankai.

Another problem Bleach had is that none of the good guys have died so far. I still dont believe Byakuya is dead. Remember when everyone thought Rukia and Hinamori were dead?

Last edited by Teach : 08-16-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Teach is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 02:49 PM   #4945 (permalink)
SPICE/SWAG
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 21,601
swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
How can Kenpachi fucking go bankai? The appeal to him was that he made captain without it, through pure strength and technique.
LOLz Kenny going Bankai was going to happen eventually in this ongoing manga.

Decided to post, because I just read Naruto and SPOILER


Kakashi just explained the masked man's technique and what he does is teleport parts of his body to the same place Kakashi teleports objects with his mangekyo. So the eye this masked man is using must for sure belong to Obito. Soooooo, the plot thickens...
__________________

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #4946 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
JT Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 626
JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
LOLz Kenny going Bankai was going to happen eventually in this ongoing manga.

Decided to post, because I just read Naruto and SPOILER


Kakashi just explained the masked man's technique and what he does is teleport parts of his body to the same place Kakashi teleports objects with his mangekyo. So the eye this masked man is using must for sure belong to Obito. Soooooo, the plot thickens...
I knew that, if it is Obito then it'll be very hard to explain.
__________________
Sig Credit=Abk

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic212248_5.gif
JT Martin is offline  
Old 08-16-2012, 04:40 PM   #4947 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
JT Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 626
JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teach View Post
His fight with Nnotria wasnt a one-kill fight, though. Because he had the strongest Hierro among the Espadas, and it required an asspull(Kendo) to kill him.

I wish Kenpachi's fights were more like Zoro's in One Piece.




This is Kubo we are talking about.
I remember that he said in an interview that there is a chance we could see Kenpachi going Bankai.

Another problem Bleach had is that none of the good guys have died so far. I still dont believe Byakuya is dead. Remember when everyone thought Rukia and Hinamori were dead?
I'm hoping Byakuya is still alive.
__________________
Sig Credit=Abk

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic212248_5.gif
JT Martin is offline  
Old 08-17-2012, 03:02 PM   #4948 (permalink)
SPICE/SWAG
 
swagger_ROCKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 21,601
swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500swagger_ROCKS 28001 - 28500
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Martin View Post
I knew that, if it is Obito then it'll be very hard to explain.
Yeah, with the whole living for so long and before Obito. My guess is this dude probably stole the eye.
__________________

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. GigiStar
swagger_ROCKS is offline  
Old 08-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #4949 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
JT Martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Posts: 626
JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000JT Martin 501 - 1000
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Yeah, with the whole living for so long and before Obito. My guess is this dude probably stole the eye.
Or and this a LONG shot, Obito uses time travel to take his own eye.
__________________
Sig Credit=Abk

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic212248_5.gif
JT Martin is offline  
Old 08-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #4950 (permalink)
What lies in the furthest depths of one's memory?
 
Hoopy Frood's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The place where all are born and where all will return. A blue star.
Posts: 8,934
Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000Hoopy Frood 11501 - 12000
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Oh man, if you kept going back in time further and further, to steal your own eyes repeatedly once you used them up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip K. Dick
The pre-Socratic Greek philosopher Parmenides taught that the only things that are real are things which never change... and the pre-Socratic Greek philosopher Heraclitus taught that everything changes. If you superimpose their two views, you get this result: Nothing is real.

LET YOUR BRAIN BLEED
Hoopy Frood is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios