Anime Discussion Thread - Page 32 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #311 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Rez
WWE Jobber
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,439
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

I'm sold. I'll check it out in the near future.
Rez is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #312 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 11:49 PM
°Ole! °Ole! °Ole!
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 23,658
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

have any of you guys heard anything about a new anime movie called Paprika?
Sephiroth is offline  
post #313 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-23-2007, 06:15 AM
Rez
WWE Jobber
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,439
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Nope.
Rez is offline  
post #314 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-23-2007, 09:43 AM
MERRY JUNKMAS
 
frosty, the Xmas junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,961
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
                     
Smile Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Are there just 51 episodes in Full Metal Alchemist?

Oh and currently im watching Yu-Gi-Oh GX and Bleach Ill probably start watching FMA after im done getting updated on those series.

Anything else besides Death Note(which ill probably watch after FMA) that anyone can recommend.

frosty, the Xmas Junkie, had a very white nose
he snorted lines all the f'ing time, and slept with many hoes!!


frosty, the Xmas junkie is offline  
post #315 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-23-2007, 03:39 PM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
thatdambgood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,961
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Suda 51 should make an anime <_<
thatdambgood is offline  
post #316 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-23-2007, 06:14 PM
Es.
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,414
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Am I the only one who is going to be getting Eureka Seven Vol 9 on Tuesday?
Es. is offline  
post #317 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-23-2007, 07:09 PM Thread Starter
Men of Mayhem
 
Nearô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Charming, Central California, USA
Posts: 7,316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TCEs.]
Am I the only one who is going to be getting Eureka Seven Vol 9 on Tuesday?
I haven't paid for a dvd box set, or dvds in general, in a couple years.


Besides things I , absolutely, can't find on the Internet.

Nearô is offline  
post #318 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-23-2007, 07:15 PM
Es.
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,414
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NFR-
I haven't paid for a dvd box set, or dvds in general, in a couple years.


Besides things I , absolutely, can't find on the Internet.
I don't like downloading TV shows and movies much. I enjoy watching it on a TV with high quality audio and visual.
Es. is offline  
post #319 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-23-2007, 07:19 PM Thread Starter
Men of Mayhem
 
Nearô's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Charming, Central California, USA
Posts: 7,316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TCEs.]
I don't like downloading TV shows and movies much. I enjoy watching it on a TV with high quality audio and visual.
To be honest, 90% of the Anime I download, I get in HQ visual.

I have top of the line visual hardware, and decent audio hardware.

I just can't justify spending cash for a bit better sound quality, and a small jump in audio.

Though, I do like the feeling of a nice collection. I can't argue with that .


PS: I am interested in getting a new Bleach banner. Would you be interested in doing it? I have seen your anime work in banners and I would be comfortable with asking you to do it.

If you are interested, I will private message you the details. I don't want to turn this into a banner discussion.

Nearô is offline  
post #320 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-23-2007, 07:23 PM
MERRY JUNKMAS
 
frosty, the Xmas junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,961
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
                     
Post Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NFR-
To be honest, 90% of the Anime I download, I get in HQ visual.

I have top of the line visual hardware, and decent audio hardware.

I just can't justify spending cash for a bit better sound quality, and a small jump in audio.

Though, I do like the feeling of a nice collection. I can't argue with that .


PS: I am interested in getting a new Bleach banner. Would you be interested in doing it? I have seen your anime work in banners and I would be comfortable with asking you to do it.

If you are interested, I will private message you the details. I don't want to turn this into a banner discussion.
Hey anything you could recommend me in the field of anime.

And does Full Metal Alchemist have only 51 episodes?

frosty, the Xmas Junkie, had a very white nose
he snorted lines all the f'ing time, and slept with many hoes!!


frosty, the Xmas junkie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome