Anime Discussion Thread - Page 31 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #301 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-21-2007, 09:45 PM
Genius has side effects.
 
zergling_seb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto Cana-DUH
Posts: 5,165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TCEs.]
Lol yeah. Does anybody like L? He bugs the shit out of me tbh. I don't know why.
I like L, he's very clever and I like the way he holds cellphones.
zergling_seb is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #302 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-21-2007, 09:54 PM
Es.
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,414
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by zergling_seb
I like L, he's very clever and I like the way he holds cellphones.
I hate the way he sits. He is a great character in the show though. He reminds me of Monk. lol
Es. is offline  
post #303 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Genius has side effects.
 
zergling_seb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto Cana-DUH
Posts: 5,165
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TCEs.]
I hate the way he sits. He is a great character in the show though. He reminds me of Monk. lol
True.
zergling_seb is offline  
post #304 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 01:21 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
thatdambgood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,961
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Alright, I've progressed slowly, but I think the next few episodes are going to be full of awesomeness, i'm in the midst of the Third vs Omorachuru(sp is butchered I know), oh and does cardcaptors count, used to love that show
thatdambgood is offline  
post #305 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 01:37 AM
¡Ole! ¡Ole! ¡Ole!
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 23,706
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdambgood
Alright, I've progressed slowly, but I think the next few episodes are going to be full of awesomeness, i'm in the midst of the Third vs Omorachuru(sp is butchered I know), oh and does cardcaptors count, used to love that show
Card Captor Sakura? i never honestly watched it.

and the Third vs. Orochimaru fight is awesome. so are all the scenes with Gaara during this. i know for a fact that this arc ends on episode 80 (i'll always remember that episode and what number it was and the name of it), so enjoy it till then and episode 80 is one of my favorites besides the final story episodes of Naruto before the filler.

The Battle at The Valley of the End is so amazing.
Sephiroth is offline  
post #306 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 02:07 AM
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
 
thatdambgood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,961
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth
Card Captor Sakura? i never honestly watched it.

and the Third vs. Orochimaru fight is awesome. so are all the scenes with Gaara during this. i know for a fact that this arc ends on episode 80 (i'll always remember that episode and what number it was and the name of it), so enjoy it till then and episode 80 is one of my favorites besides the final story episodes of Naruto before the filler.

The Battle at The Valley of the End is so amazing.

Crap, now I can't wait for the rest of the eps...battle of the valley screams PWNAGE(sorry, I had to) ^_^ and cardcaptors ruled...the opening theme was incredibly catchy and Digimon>pokemon, don't care what anyone say dammit....but Beetleborgs was better than both, but that wasn't Japanese...did I just go off topic ?
thatdambgood is offline  
post #307 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 04:57 PM
MERRY JUNKMAS
 
JunkheadX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,962
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
                     
Smile Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdambgood
Crap, now I can't wait for the rest of the eps...battle of the valley screams PWNAGE(sorry, I had to) ^_^ and cardcaptors ruled...the opening theme was incredibly catchy and Digimon>pokemon, don't care what anyone say dammit....but Beetleborgs was better than both, but that wasn't Japanese...did I just go off topic ?
I personally enjoyed from 107 up too the fillers probably best Naruto episodes there are, Oh and I should start watching Bleach again soon I stopped for awhile on episode 9. After im updated on Bleach ill start watching Full metal alchemist and Death Note. After that line up anything else people would recommend.

JunkheadX is online now  
post #308 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 05:22 PM
¡Ole! ¡Ole! ¡Ole!
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 23,706
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

i watched the movie Tekkon Kinkreet last night and...WOW.

what a movie

go out of your way Tuesday, September 25th and buy it, rent it, get netflix, whatever! just see it!
Sephiroth is offline  
post #309 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 05:32 PM
Rez
WWE Jobber
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,439
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Is there any way you could describe it without giving away the plot?
Rez is offline  
post #310 of 5546 (permalink) Old 09-22-2007, 05:56 PM
¡Ole! ¡Ole! ¡Ole!
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 23,706
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
                     
Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKZ
Is there any way you could describe it without giving away the plot?
two orphans live in a city called Treasure Town. the older one, Black, is a street smart little punk who loves to fight and the other, White, is a small boy who stays with Black all the time and seemingly isn't all right in the head. Black is the only person protecting and taking care of White.

then, some Yakuza start coming to the city and that's when Black takes it upon himself to protect "His Town."

it's such an insane movie. it's full of orphans, Yakuza, weird German guys, assassin's that can fly and do anything, Minotaurs, and insane action.

oh and the animation! WOW! so much detail and amazing work! i love the animation so much. it's fantastic.
Sephiroth is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome