The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 311 (permalink) Old 04-21-2014, 02:58 PM
GET MY BAGS
 
Vic Capri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,316
Points: 3,647
                     
Re: Amazing Spider-Man 2 is awful

What do you expect? Electro was always a shitty ass villain!

- Vic



Suplex City, Bitch!
Vic Capri is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 311 (permalink) Old 04-21-2014, 03:16 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Seadderall
Posts: 341
Points: 0
     
Re: Amazing Spider-Man 2 is awful



Peter Carroll is offline  
post #73 of 311 (permalink) Old 04-21-2014, 04:16 PM
Getting molested by Bill DeMott
 
Mr. Socko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ireland
Posts: 1,734
Points: 3,274
                     
Re: Amazing Spider-Man 2 is awful

I like Garfield and Stone in their roles but screw Sony and Fox for ruining a potentially even more amazing MCU. I realise they're all soulless money first companies but Fox and Sony just seem so much more money hungry than Marvel. The Sinister Six, Venom and Mystique movies seem like straight up money grabs whilst the Marvel films each feel like they exist for the purpose of the story.

I'm probably being a bit naive towards Marvel/Disney but dammit Fox and Sony are ruining their properties big time. AS2 is on track to out do The Winter Soldier at the box office as well which kind of validates the whole comic book movies don't have to be great to make money argument. 'angry manchild rant over'

Marking out for:
-Orton, Ziggler, Seth Rollins
-AJ Styles, Alex Shelley, Kenny Omega
-CFC - Drogba, Zola, Gudjohnsen,
-Condit, Weidman, Rashad, Arlovski
-GOT, The Flash, PoI, Black Sails,
-NYG - Eli, Strahan, OBJ

On the Bandwagon of:
-Balor, Zayn, Breeze, Banks
-Swagsuke, Okada, Shibata
-Mundo, Angelico, Cage, Mil Muertes,
-Rumble, Cerrone, Thatch,
-AoS, The 100, Daredevil
-Froch, GGG, Frampton, Fury, Wilder
-LAC - CP3, Blake
Mr. Socko is online now  
post #74 of 311 (permalink) Old 04-22-2014, 02:08 PM
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK
 
Roy Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,781
Points: 4,581
                     
It was alright. I enjoyed it for what it was.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App





Roy Mustang is offline  
post #75 of 311 (permalink) Old 04-22-2014, 02:14 PM
REMAKE
 
Sephiroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Midgar
Posts: 25,363
Points: 5,159
                     
Re: Amazing Spider-Man 2 is awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Capri View Post
What do you expect? Electro was always a shitty ass villain!

- Vic
So what is their excuse when they made shitty movies with non-shitty villains?



To those who loved this world...
and knew friendly company therein...
this Reunion is for you.


FINAL FANTASY VII

Sephiroth is offline  
post #76 of 311 (permalink) Old 04-22-2014, 06:14 PM
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!
 
TripleG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 36,010
Points: 6,738
                     
Re: Amazing Spider-Man 2 is awful

Isn't anybody else Spider-Man'd out by now, or is that just me? 5 movies in 12 years with two origin stories...that is a bit much.

WEEKDAY WARRIORS OF WRESTLING NEW WEBSITE
[URL=http://thebrainosaur.com[/URL]

SUMMERSLAM 2015 REVIEW


TripleG is offline  
post #77 of 311 (permalink) Old 04-22-2014, 06:17 PM
Celebrating my first World title
 
virus21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 12,513
Points: 4,044
                     
Re: Amazing Spider-Man 2 is awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleG View Post
Isn't anybody else Spider-Man'd out by now, or is that just me? 5 movies in 12 years with two origin stories...that is a bit much.
No, Im Spider-Maned out on bad Spider-Man movies

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/hellsing/images/2/21/-alucard_ova_8.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110904172303


Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
virus21 is online now  
post #78 of 311 (permalink) Old 04-22-2014, 06:38 PM
Working on my abs
 
KO Lariat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,599
Points: 2,108
                     
Re: Amazing Spider-Man 2 is awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Socko2101 View Post
I like Garfield and Stone in their roles but screw Sony and Fox for ruining a potentially even more amazing MCU. I realise they're all soulless money first companies but Fox and Sony just seem so much more money hungry than Marvel. The Sinister Six, Venom and Mystique movies seem like straight up money grabs whilst the Marvel films each feel like they exist for the purpose of the story.

I'm probably being a bit naive towards Marvel/Disney but dammit Fox and Sony are ruining their properties big time. AS2 is on track to out do The Winter Soldier at the box office as well which kind of validates the whole comic book movies don't have to be great to make money argument. 'angry manchild rant over'
Sony is stretching there spidey verse freaking thin. Anyone who was ever in the comic has a pretty good chance of winding up in a movie



KO Lariat is offline  
post #79 of 311 (permalink) Old 04-22-2014, 09:01 PM
GET MY BAGS
 
Vic Capri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,316
Points: 3,647
                     
Re: Amazing Spider-Man 2 is awful

Quote:
So what is their excuse when they made shitty movies with non-shitty villains?
Depends on which film you're referring to, but it usually boils down to piss poor creative decisions.

- Vic



Suplex City, Bitch!
Vic Capri is offline  
post #80 of 311 (permalink) Old 04-22-2014, 10:11 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Favourite(s): Rowdy Roddy Piper
Posts: 9,625
Points: 1,209
                     
Re: Amazing Spider-Man 2 is awful

I have stayed far away from anything Spider-Man 2 related (mostly because I don't really care much for Spider-Man), but, the important question, is Doc Oc in it? Will mark if so, he was always my favorite Spidey character.


Marks for Rowdy Roddy Piper
Real men wear kilts.

Rowdy Roddy cut his locks; but don't worry woman, he's still a fox.
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.

Catalanotto is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome