Top 10 Worst Simpsons Episodes - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 02-25-2014, 03:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
TAR
The Wind Cries Mary
 
TAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,774
TAR 12501 - 13000TAR 12501 - 13000TAR 12501 - 13000TAR 12501 - 13000TAR 12501 - 13000TAR 12501 - 13000TAR 12501 - 13000TAR 12501 - 13000TAR 12501 - 13000TAR 12501 - 13000TAR 12501 - 13000
Default Re: Top 10 Worst Simpsons Episodes

Had to Google to think of some of them, because it's quite to just say today's episodes because they are all fucking terrible.

Seems like the most hated by the critics, writers and actors was Kill The Alligator and Run, Season 11 episode 19. I guess it was because of the Kid Rock special guest appearance.
__________________

Blues - Bulls - City
TAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-25-2014, 03:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
Working on my abs
 
LateTrain27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Up in the Stars
Posts: 2,502
LateTrain27 1001 - 1500LateTrain27 1001 - 1500LateTrain27 1001 - 1500LateTrain27 1001 - 1500LateTrain27 1001 - 1500LateTrain27 1001 - 1500LateTrain27 1001 - 1500LateTrain27 1001 - 1500LateTrain27 1001 - 1500LateTrain27 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Top 10 Worst Simpsons Episodes

That 90s flashback with Homer's band one was horrible as well as Bart to the Future.



Quote:
Originally Posted by TAR View Post
Seems like the most hated by the critics, writers and actors was Kill The Alligator and Run, Season 11 episode 19. I guess it was because of the Kid Rock special guest appearance.
Really? I actually liked that one. Granted it wasn't great but I thought it was an enjoyable episode.
__________________
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic252105_1.gif

FAVOURITES
WWE: Bray Wyatt, Daniel Bryan, Bad News Barrett, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins
NJPW: Shinsuke Nakamura, AJ Styles, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kazuchika Okada, Tomohiro Ishii

Last edited by LateTrain27 : 02-25-2014 at 03:13 AM.
LateTrain27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 03:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Déesse de L'extase
 
Hayley Seydoux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 32,580
Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Top 10 Worst Simpsons Episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargerov View Post
Fat Tony died!?

Most of the recent episodes are awful, especially the Lady Gaga one. That was one of the most painful things i've ever watched.
Best episode since the 90's.
__________________
A practical application of an abstract ideal.
Born of a dream to create a reality.
Hayley Seydoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
TAKIN' A MULLIGAN
 
Chismo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM
Posts: 15,631
Chismo 18501 - 19000Chismo 18501 - 19000Chismo 18501 - 19000Chismo 18501 - 19000Chismo 18501 - 19000Chismo 18501 - 19000Chismo 18501 - 19000Chismo 18501 - 19000Chismo 18501 - 19000Chismo 18501 - 19000Chismo 18501 - 19000
Default Re: Top 10 Worst Simpsons Episodes

Any episode where Marge tries to be a moral compass and bitch about everything... and save the day, i.e. the MMA episode. She's worse than Kyle Broflowski's mom, because Kyle's mom is always a part of something bigger Parker and Stone are tryig to tell, while Marge is just... annoying.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbrian View Post
TV shows are the best entertainment programmes like wrestling. My favourite TV show is RAW and SMACK DOWN. I specially like fight of Rey mysterio and Randy Ortan. It was very amazing fight with lots of stunt.
Chismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 06:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 366
TommyWCECM 251 - 500TommyWCECM 251 - 500TommyWCECM 251 - 500TommyWCECM 251 - 500TommyWCECM 251 - 500
Default Re: Top 10 Worst Simpsons Episodes

I hate tv moms if their in sitcoms or cartoons they just come across as annoying twats
TommyWCECM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer
 
virus21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 11,357
virus21 13501 - 14000virus21 13501 - 14000virus21 13501 - 14000virus21 13501 - 14000virus21 13501 - 14000virus21 13501 - 14000virus21 13501 - 14000virus21 13501 - 14000virus21 13501 - 14000virus21 13501 - 14000virus21 13501 - 14000
Default Re: Top 10 Worst Simpsons Episodes

10: Lisa the Vegetarian: Outside of the pig joke (its still good, its still good), this episode just sucked, not least of all what I would mean in the long run. Now I have no problem with vegetarians. I say if you wish, fine then. Its when you say that I can't eat meat and force me to do so, then we have problems. This is the episode that started turning Lisa from a likable character to a liberal soapbox. Lisa acts like a self-righteous bitch this who episode and the end Aesop loses impact when just about every writer after this ignores it. Lisa's change was done to get Paul McCartney to do the episode. Not worth it.

9. Bart-Mangled Banner: Did the producers let the Family Guy writers write for them? Because if you swap the Simpsons with the Griffens, nothing really would change. This was made around the time of the Iraq War and has all the right-wing basing to go with it and guess what, it isn't funny, it just comes off as heavy handed and a little pretentious. I didn't like Bush or his policies, but I got really sick of the media bitching about it. Funny how the current administrations hasn't been lampooned for its wrong doing.

8. On A Clear Day I Cant See My Sister: Ok, Bart has done some pretty rotten things to Lisa and he does deserve some retribution. But what Lisa does in this episode goes far to far. First is that Bart has done far worse to Lisa than this. Second Lisa goes out of her way to constantly torment Bart due to the retraining order to the point she comes off as a sociopath. Third, she want 3 things that Bart has done that were nice to her to life the order. So we are suppose to forget the last few years (then again the writers do, so they must think we should) And the thing that brings her around is that Bart makes a wicker statue of her. Since this glorifies herself, of course she likes it. Bart should have gone through with setting it on fire.

7. Treehouse of Horror XXII: I debated putting a TOH on this list because of the nature of them. But this one was so damn bad that I had to include it. The first story had potential; Homer is left paralyzed and can't move or communicate. Potential for both humor and terror. What do we get: Homer communicating by farting. I didn't realize the show hired 5 year olds to write for them, because thats the only people who would find this funny. Dear Comedy Writers, fart jokes aren't funny! The mid-story is just lame and not much for note. The last story is a parody of Avatar, which isn't horror. Horrible yes. And then theres that implication that Bart had sex while in the avatar. The 10 year old Bart. Yeah. Not to mention that this episode aired 2 years after Avatar.

6. The Great Wife Hope: First is the fact that this episode is basically a rehash of Itchy & Scratchy & Marge, a much better episode, this is just crap. Modern Simpsons writers seem to have only two types of Marge stories: Something is wrong with her and Homer's marriage or she needs to protest something that doesn't fit her naive world view. This is the latter. After Marge gets in the ring, she asks the head of the MMA league to shut down. WHAT THE HELL! Imagine someone doing this to Dana White (who hated this episode by the way) or Vince McMahon. And in the end, the final lesson is that we are old violence loving morons. Oh and lets not forget that this whole thing happened because Marge won't blame Bart for his own behavior, at least in the new seasons.

5. Alone Again, Natura-Diddily: While I understand that they needed to do something with Maude Flanders due to her voice actress. But this was just so mean spirited and not funny. Not to mention that Homer is just a complete asshole this episode. And in the end, Ned goes back to normal sans his wife. Really Simpsons writers.

4. Lisa the Simpson: Notice the trend that many of the bad episodes tend to be centered around Lisa? Well there is a reason for that. She finds out that the family has a gene that basically makes you go dumber as you grown old. She fears she might become a failure in the future and gives up hope, Until we find out at the end of the episode, that only men carry the Simpson gene, while women are safe from it. Somewhere a geneticist is crying. First the plot holes that this leads to is the fact that Lisa was failing despite it and the fact that Homer, Bart and Grandpa have shown both before and after this to be quite intelligent when they are pushed. But Lisa is happy, so thats all that matters,

3. The Boys of Bummer: Ok, I know that fans getting insane during sports games is common and even in kids games, parents doing shit happens. But what the people of Springfield do to Bart in this episode is horrific. So, Bart loses a baseball game and the whole town torments him to the point that he becomes insane and suicidal. And even while Bart is hospitalized, they keep hounding him. Its at this moment that I wish that Russ Cargill had nuked Springfield. This was just uncomfortable to watch.

2. Homer vs Dignity: Homer gets raped by a panda. Do I really need to go on after that? Mr Burns looks like a sadist, Homer is more pathetic that even he is usually portrayed and the humor looks like something Family Guy would do. And guess what, it isn't funny when they do it either.

1. Lisa Goes Gaga: Oddly enough my problem with this episode isn't Lisa, its the guest voice, Lady Gaga. First is the fact that its a "Lisa feels unpopular" episode that has been done so many times that you could make a drinking game out of them. Gaga is brought in by uhhh a psychic signal and tries to help Lisa. Why do I hate this episode? Because The Simpsons and by extension, everyone else are reduced to side characters in their own fucking show. Lady Gaga is the focus and most of the humor is showing how wacky and over the top she is. To the point that they're beating you over the head with it. At least the dumbfuckery of things like the Ke$ha opening and Michelle Obama were kept small, this is a whole episode. Now celebs in the Simpsons can be good, such as Micheal Jackson's appearance, but this was just painful to watch and after this I gave up on the show, save for a episode here or there.
__________________
http://p.twimg.com/AcPrrHQCAAE7uig.jpg


Bring back the true Huntress, DC
virus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!
 
TripleG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 32,131
TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000
Default Re: Top 10 Worst Simpsons Episodes

I can't give you a list, because there are just too many episodes to go through, but I can almost guarantee it would be all episodes from probably 2003 and onward.
__________________
WEEKDAY WARRIORS OF WRESTLING: The Podcast I'm On
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=95975&cmd=tc

THE ROAD TO SUMMERSLAM BEGINS


TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 06:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
APES ON HORSES!
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Wherever whores go
Posts: 12,326
Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Top 10 Worst Simpsons Episodes

I haven't watched The Simpsons since like season 12 or so, it was around the episode where Homer got the green paint thrown on him and became the Hulk, whenever that was. That was around the time I stopped. I don't even know why, it wasn't because I got bored with it, but whatever. The only one I can remember that really, REALLY pissed me off was the one where Bart stole the video game and then gave Marge the picture at the end. It was such a bland, moral lesson, anti-fun episode, it wasn't funny, nothing in it was funny, it was sappy, boring, etc. Just ughh. I can't even fathom that they've done anything worse, it was such a crock of shit that episode.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent on Xavier Woods' Gimmick
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 06:05 PM   #19 (permalink)
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!
 
TripleG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 32,131
TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000TripleG 29501 - 30000
Default Re: Top 10 Worst Simpsons Episodes

I will say this. I know a lot of people reacted badly to "The Principal and the Pauper" to the point that people designate that as The Simpsons "Jumping the Shark" episode.

Personally, I thought it was great. I thought it was a surprising turn for Skinner's character and the ludicrous nature of the story just lent itself to parody like how they wrapped it up at the end and how the seemed to make fun of the fact that people hate change.
__________________
WEEKDAY WARRIORS OF WRESTLING: The Podcast I'm On
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=95975&cmd=tc

THE ROAD TO SUMMERSLAM BEGINS


TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 06:07 PM   #20 (permalink)
Don't give up on the gravy
 
obby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10,295
obby 14501 - 15000obby 14501 - 15000obby 14501 - 15000obby 14501 - 15000obby 14501 - 15000obby 14501 - 15000obby 14501 - 15000obby 14501 - 15000obby 14501 - 15000obby 14501 - 15000obby 14501 - 15000
Default Re: Top 10 Worst Simpsons Episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by virus21 View Post
4. Lisa the Simpson: Notice the trend that many of the bad episodes tend to be centered around Lisa? Well there is a reason for that. She finds out that the family has a gene that basically makes you go dumber as you grown old. She fears she might become a failure in the future and gives up hope, Until we find out at the end of the episode, that only men carry the Simpson gene, while women are safe from it. Somewhere a geneticist is crying. First the plot holes that this leads to is the fact that Lisa was failing despite it and the fact that Homer, Bart and Grandpa have shown both before and after this to be quite intelligent when they are pushed. But Lisa is happy, so thats all that matters,
FUCK, i forgot about this one. What utter trash it was, another episode that needlessly altered the characters.
__________________
obby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios