Re: Performers you hated so much you turned off the tv.
Miz and Cena. I'll watch their matches, but give them mic time and most of the time I'll mute or change the channel. Miz especially, Cena I'll watch if it seems like he won't go into "I go out there every...night!!!!!!" mode.
Chavo Guerrero during his association with Vickie/La Familia. I just couldn't stand to see Chavo, he bored the hell out of me for some reason.
Basically any Chavo after Eddie's passing (R.I.P).
NOT REMOVING THIS UNTIL...
1} Y2J either makes 10 IC title reigns,or gets another world title. Probs won't happen.
2) Ryback is fired. Opinion changed.
3) Christian gets a decent WHC reign. Retired.
4) Tyson Kidd wins US or IC title.
5) CM Punk wins another world title. Good luck in UFC.
6) The Uso's are given a shot. (3/3/14)
7) AJ Styles gets the TNA title. (BOUND FOR GLORY 2013!)
8) Austin Aries and Robbie Roode win all the gold. Aries won X title, Roode won WHC.
9) Taeler Hendrix wins KO championship. Ain't happening.
10) Nigel Mcguiness comes out of retirement.
"You fell out of a tree and broke your arm. Fuck you, have a slim jim" - Cm Punk
Let's see: Currently, Cena, Orton, Mysterio (when he's healthy ), Kofi, Triple H (same old shit), David Otunga, Tons of Funk, Hornswoggle, R-Truth & anyone with the last name "McMahon".
In the past, Yokozuna, Men on a Mission, the Nasty Boys, X-Pac, Rikishi, Too Cool.
I hated Rikishi, which is sad because I enjoyed his Samoan Swat Team work
I didn't watch for a good while during the time that Edge was getting so many title reigns. It was at this time that I feel that the belt lost any shred of dignity it had left. I am not directly blaming Edge as I know it was the booking, but I hated it.