Dino Bravo Appreciation Thread
Due to overwhelming demand, I give you the Dino Bravo Appreciation Thread!
Face it, any wrestling fan with a pulse has a soft spot for "Canada's Strongest Man." Here are ten reasons why Dino Bravo ruled...
1. His name was "Dino Bravo." 'Nuff said.
2. He set the world bench press record at 712 pounds. (Ventura only provided three pounds worth of assistance)
3. He was smart enough to dump stupid Frenchy Martin for awesome Jimmy Hart.
4. He grinned a lot and did that goofy little 'dance'. This made him seem like a fun-loving guy.
5. He had a nice dye job.
6. He introduced the world to Earthquake~! who ended up being one of the few wrestlers of that time cooler than Dino
7. He used Earthquake to squash the Warrior. Dino Bravo should have been called 'The Genius'
8. He beefed with Hogan a lot. Always an easy way to get on my good side.
9. I remember him doing the piledriver a few times. Piledrivers are cool.
10. He teamed with the Rougeau Brothers. Jacques Rougeau was another one of the few wrestlers even cooler than Dino back in the day.