Yokozuna was great - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 03-14-2013, 11:39 AM   #71 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 348
MoneyInc is an after thoughtMoneyInc is an after thought
Default Re: Yokozuna was great

and by the way Yoko isn't one of my top 50 wrestlers of all time and I STILL think he was deserving. Only a really odd person would spend so much time thinking negatively about Yoko. Im over it. No big deal. He was worthy and that is a fact. Move on before you find yourself lost in your own pile of shit.
MoneyInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-14-2013, 11:46 AM   #72 (permalink)
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
ellthom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,491
ellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friendsellthom needs to make some friends
Default Re: Yokozuna was great

@Yosihait

I can respect you not liking Yokozuna despite knowing nothing about him but please respect other peoples opinion on what they think of him.


Thank you
__________________
<Insert random signature here>
ellthom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:49 AM   #73 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Yosihait's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Israel
Posts: 503
Yosihait is an after thought
Default Re: Yokozuna was great

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyInc View Post
I can't even understand the points you are trying to make now. You are spiraling out of control. The only point you have against Yoko is that he lost money. MY POINT is everyone lost money compared to someone else so what the hell are you talking about. Do you even know for a fact he lost money other than your hearing that WWE lost money at that time. Hell using your thought process there wasn't a single wrestler in the business worthy of even having a job because they all lost money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyInc View Post
and by the way Yoko isn't one of my top 50 wrestlers of all time and I STILL think he was deserving. Only a really odd person would spend so much time thinking negatively about Yoko. Im over it. No big deal. He was worthy and that is a fact. Move on before you find yourself lost in your own pile of shit.
Please, try to USE YOUR BRAIN.

Yokozuna wasn't a star.

He wasn't a good wrestler (NO, I DON'T CARE HE COULD'VE KICKED PEOPLE WELL).

He wasn't Charismatic.

And he wasn't a draw.

What he had?

No, not EVERYONE lost money. Today WWE are making money. Cena made money. There is a BIG difference between "Not making much money as someone else" and "Losing money".

Yoko lost money and that's a fact. I KNOW IT because the WWE are admitting it. They also cut the budget back then.

What do you mean "Everyone are losing money"? It's wrong. If you're working in a good time, you're making money.

However, Yoko was the CHAMPION (Who should've draw the people) in a bad time. He couldn't stop it from going down and guess what? He was PARTLY RESPOSIBLE for that fall.

How he was worthy as a champ? If he was worthy, then why does Khali, Swagger and Miz not?

They are the same, you know.

He won the title and business dropped. He won the title and no one cared. He won the title and wasn't good at anything.

Tell me, please, how he was worthy.

Even more then this- If you'll say that he was worthy because people hated him back then, that means nothing, because, ONCE AGAIN- it was a small crowd of fanboys that did it out of habit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellthom View Post
@Yosihait

I can respect you not liking Yokozuna despite knowing nothing about him but please respect other peoples opinion on what they think of him.


Thank you
KNOWING NOTHING?!

I know nothing?! Then why ALL of you think that Yoko was a dominate champ and was a big star when clearly he wasn't?

Acknowledge his problems.

I can respect Yoko as a wrestler (Kind of) and as a person. I can respect that. But he sucked as a champ.
Yosihait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:02 PM   #74 (permalink)
free miveld
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,709
shutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Yokozuna was great

personally, i'd like to see yosihait on the receiving end of a banzai drop right around now.
shutupchico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:17 PM   #75 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Yosihait's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Israel
Posts: 503
Yosihait is an after thought
Default Re: Yokozuna was great

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutupchico View Post
personally, i'd like to see yosihait on the receiving end of a banzai drop right around now.
That's IF Yoko would be able to climb on the top rope. Or move at all...
Yosihait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:25 PM   #76 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Murph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Béal Feirste, Ireland
Posts: 1,987
Murph should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMurph should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMurph should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsMurph should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Yokozuna was great

I really liked Yoko, a memorable figure in WWF history. Excellent matches with Bret, great crowd reaction when he returned as Owen's partner at Wrestlemania XI, and very agile in his prime for someone so huge.
Murph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:32 PM   #77 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 348
MoneyInc is an after thoughtMoneyInc is an after thought
Default Re: Yokozuna was great

USING YOUR ARGUMENT

There wasn't a single worthy wrestler during anytime the WWF lost money. Every person on the roster was unworthy of a job because the company as a whole lost money?

You are an imbecile.

Razor wasn't a worthy intercontinental champion because the WWE was losing money when he was champ?

You make me want to vomit with your thickheadedness.

It has nothing to do with the fact that WWE lost all its most popular stars and started a rebuilding phase? Can you not think outside the box? HOgan was gone, Warrior was gone, Piper, Flair. The best drawers were gone so of course the WWE as a whole lost money. You blame this on YOKO? God you are dumb. There are so many other factors as to why WWE was losing money. They would have lost money if they would have put it on any other person on the entire roster at that time. It was a downtime for the WWE and that would be true WITH OR WITHOUT YOKO AS CHAMPION.

You point has just been proven wrong. AGAIN.

Last edited by MoneyInc : 03-14-2013 at 12:35 PM.
MoneyInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #78 (permalink)
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7,322
GillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Yokozuna was great

No sh** WWE lost money in 1993 they went from Hogan, Savage, and Warrior to Yokozuna and Bret Hart. That doesn't fall on Bret and Yoko.

It also should be noted that Hulk Hogan turned down the program they wanted so they were kinda forced into the Yoko mega push.
GillbergReturns is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:35 PM   #79 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Yosihait's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Israel
Posts: 503
Yosihait is an after thought
Default Re: Yokozuna was great

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyInc View Post
USING YOUR ARGUMENT

There wasn't a single worthy wrestler during anytime the WWF lost money. Every person on the roster was unworthy of a job because the company as a whole lost money?

You are an imbecile.

Razor wasn't a worthy intercontinental champion because the WWE was losing money when he was champ.

You make me want to vomit with your thickheadedness.
You're the one with the thickhead.

Yoko was the champ. Therefore, he had that resposibiliity to draw.

He didn't.

You know who deserves something? A guy who's actually good. At least Hall at talent. At least Shawn had talent. But Yoko? That guy isn't worthy being IC champ, so a World champ? At least the Kliq were relevant to the culture.

Come on...

Tell me how he was worthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyInc View Post
It has nothing to do with the fact that WWE lost all its most popular stars and started a rebuilding phase? Can you not think outside the box? HOgan was gone, Warrior was gone, Piper, Flair. The best drawers were gone so of course the WWE as a whole lost money. You blame this on YOKO? God you are dumb. There are so many other factors as to why WWE was losing money. They would have lost money if they would have put it on any other person on the entire roster at that time. It was a downtime for the WWE and that would be true WITH OR WITHOUT YOKO AS CHAMPION.

You point has just been proven wrong. AGAIN.
You've proved that you're dumb. AGAIN.

The best drawers are gone? Hmmm... Where was Savage?

They lost money not because Hogan left. They lost money because... Well... The product sucked ass.

Hogan lost money as well back then!

It had nothing to do with the times. It had something to do with the fact that wrestling wasn't cool.

It's like screaming "Steroid Scandal!". The product sucked ass, hence it lost money and business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillbergReturns View Post
No sh** WWE lost money in 1993 they went from Hogan, Savage, and Warrior to Yokozuna and Bret Hart. That doesn't fall on Bret and Yoko.

It also should be noted that Hulk Hogan turned down the program they wanted so they were kinda forced into the Yoko mega push.
As I said, it means nothing.

That falls on Yoko. Because he WAS that shitty product.

Last edited by Yosihait : 03-14-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Yosihait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #80 (permalink)
Searching for a new identity
 
O Fenômeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 5,693
O Fenômeno probably won't be missedO Fenômeno probably won't be missedO Fenômeno probably won't be missedO Fenômeno probably won't be missedO Fenômeno probably won't be missedO Fenômeno probably won't be missedO Fenômeno probably won't be missedO Fenômeno probably won't be missedO Fenômeno probably won't be missedO Fenômeno probably won't be missedO Fenômeno probably won't be missed
Default Re: Yokozuna was great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosihait View Post
He sucked. He was, maybe, the worst WWE champion ever. In Israel, Yoko is considered to be some kind of Hulk Hogan because his push happened as the wrestling became popular here.

It's wrong. He is the worst in any catagory.

Was he a good wrestler? Fuck no. He sucked ass in the ring.

Was he charismatic? No, he never talked. When he needed to talk by himself- He sucked. And his two managers weren't good enough: Fuji and Cornette never had the charisma to make him the top heel.

Was he a star? If he was a star, then why did he became nothing more then a midcard act after his storyline was over?

Was he a profitable champion? No... The WWE lost tons of money in his time.

Yokozuna's character was based on his title and on his size. After he lost his title, nobody cared...

He was a faliure by every way possible. He was a gimmick character in a time where the "Anti American monster" character wasn't relevant. He was worst as Ludvig Borga.

All in all, Yoko was the worst WWE champion ever.



Wow im sorry.
__________________



O Fenômeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios