Yokozuna was great - Page 12 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #111 of 140 (permalink) Old 03-16-2013, 08:26 AM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,577
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Yokozuna was great

I am not. Yokozuna could wrestle rings around the both of them, and that's my opinion and here's why I'm right and anyone with a different opinion is wrong.

1) - IVE NEVER SEEN RIC FLAIR WRESTLE, therefore, I can comment without knowledge on his wrestling ability why he isn't a good wrestler.

2) - BRYAN DANIELSON ISN'T STONE COLD, therefore, he's not a good wrestler.

3) - ARMBAR!

4) - YOKOZUNA DREW MORE FANS THAN THERE ARE PEOPLE IN JAPAN, he had a really big Sketchbook.

5, 6, & 7) HE IS YOKOZUNA. KING OF WRESTLING.

8) BANZAI SPLASH.

....
Issues_Sunshyne is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #112 of 140 (permalink) Old 03-16-2013, 08:33 AM
Humbled
 
Yosihait's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Israel
Posts: 503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Yokozuna was great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issues_Sunshyne View Post
I am not. Yokozuna could wrestle rings around the both of them, and that's my opinion and here's why I'm right and anyone with a different opinion is wrong.

1) - IVE NEVER SEEN RIC FLAIR WRESTLE, therefore, I can comment without knowledge on his wrestling ability why he isn't a good wrestler.

2) - BRYAN DANIELSON ISN'T STONE COLD, therefore, he's not a good wrestler.

3) - ARMBAR!

4) - YOKOZUNA DREW MORE FANS THAN THERE ARE PEOPLE IN JAPAN, he had a really big Sketchbook.

5, 6, & 7) HE IS YOKOZUNA. KING OF WRESTLING.

8) BANZAI SPLASH.

....

1) You ARE faking it, therefore you're a baby.

2) Yokozuna did nothing to me, HIS FANS, however, overrate him.

3) You've finally advanced to the 90s, after you've been stuck in the 80s.

4) Yoko isn't Japanese and EVERYONE outdraw him.

5, 6 & 7) Yoko sucks ass, he helped nothing.

8) Yoko's crushing you right now, and using his agility to breath.

Yoko sucked ass.
Yosihait is offline  
post #113 of 140 (permalink) Old 03-16-2013, 08:44 AM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,577
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
                     
Re: Yokozuna was great

Eurgh I was going to continue the charade, but someone calling me a baby after they're continually using the phrase "sucks ass", makes my brain tighten and feel like I lose IQ points just being here.

One final note from me,

Not everyone will share your opinion. The best thing to do would be to read/listen objectively if you must, and then share yours in a logical way. That way, you can have a discussion without making yourself look a bit of an idiot.

Good luck, mate.

YOKO FOREVER!
Issues_Sunshyne is offline  
post #114 of 140 (permalink) Old 03-16-2013, 08:45 AM
Humbled
 
Yosihait's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Israel
Posts: 503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Yokozuna was great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issues_Sunshyne View Post
Eurgh I was going to continue the charade, but someone calling me a baby after they're continually using the phrase "sucks ass", makes my brain tighten and feel like I lose IQ points just being here.

One final note from me,

Not everyone will share your opinion. The best thing to do would be to read/listen objectively if you must, and then share yours in a logical way. That way, you can have a discussion without making yourself look a bit of an idiot.

Good luck, mate.

YOKO FOREVER!
Not everyone will share my opinion.

But Yokozuna is overrated.

Overrated forever!
Yosihait is offline  
post #115 of 140 (permalink) Old 03-16-2013, 09:01 AM
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority
 
Ph3n0m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Paisley, Scotland.
Posts: 4,807
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Yokozuna was great

Like most Samoans, he was athletic for a big guy. But he got too big - guy just couldn't stop eating according to Bret Hart's book.
Ph3n0m is offline  
post #116 of 140 (permalink) Old 03-16-2013, 09:40 AM
My Name Is God (I Hate You)
 
Honey Bucket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tits
Posts: 7,335
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
                     
Re: Yokozuna was great



CHAMP

"Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango!"
Honey Bucket is offline  
post #117 of 140 (permalink) Old 03-16-2013, 10:37 AM
Little Poppa Pump
 
Sids_chickenleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,470
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                   
Re: Yokozuna was great

Yosihait, I've looked at your responses and you've basically didn't read anything I've said because your responses aren't even about what I said so I'm just going to stop debating you cause it seems pointless.
Sids_chickenleg is offline  
post #118 of 140 (permalink) Old 03-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Humbled
 
Yosihait's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Israel
Posts: 503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Yokozuna was great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sids_chickenleg View Post
Yosihait, I've looked at your responses and you've basically didn't read anything I've said because your responses aren't even about what I said so I'm just going to stop debating you cause it seems pointless.
Okay. Just one thing-

Yoko sucks...
Yosihait is offline  
post #119 of 140 (permalink) Old 03-16-2013, 01:42 PM
I'm "closed for maintenance"!
 
KoЯn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 12,572
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
                     
Re: Yokozuna was great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosihait View Post
Okay. Just one thing-

Yoko sucks...
You probably didn't even watch 1993-1994.
KoЯn is offline  
post #120 of 140 (permalink) Old 03-16-2013, 01:44 PM
Humbled
 
Yosihait's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Israel
Posts: 503
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Yokozuna was great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Bronson View Post
You probably didn't even watch 1993-1994.
No, I was born in 1993.

And that's EXACTLY why I can judge him without mixing up emotions from my childhood.

None of you can look at him in a right way, because for you, he's your childhood character.

And you've bought it.
Yosihait is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome