Nah, you got to evolve.
Hasn't been for the better though has it? Thats the reason the PG Era exists - because the WWE is in decline and children believe in it/can become excited to 'real life superheroes' with poor jokes, crap storylines, crap wrestlers and cheesy gimmicks.
Biggest mistakes for me in the Attitude Era (up to 2000 where I'm watching up to therefore can remember) are:
- Lack of PPVs invoving more than 3 of the top stars in a single match
- Too many short reigns
- Vince being the higher power - Not much of a twist, someone external would have been more of a shock
- Vince winning the Rumble in 99 and withdrawing his position at Wrestlemania therefore giving it to 2nd place (Austin). Surely the owner would have known this
- X-Pac, Chyna, Mr Ass and Road Dogg fighting in 99 at one of the PPVs for the rights to DX in a tag team match only to get back together a couple of weeks later. This happened a little bit
- The Corporate Ministry storyline should have lasted longer. It just ended without explanation
- GTV. They should of had a replacement for Goldust