YOUR top 5 funniest wrasslin moments that make you giggle
What are those botches, interviews, segments over the years that have made you giggle uncontrollably? Whether they were intended to be funny or better yet, not. I'm sure I'll forget heaps but these are the ones I can think of now.
5. Sid botches promo - Backstage with JR Sid stuffs the first few lines and then, not realising he's live, says: "Let me try that again" - JR quickly says "We're live pal!" Sid just urks out "Anyone has any....doubts, will get their... answer.... tonight.."
4. Kevin Nash blows quad doing nothing. Nash gets the hot tag in a 6 man, comes in, takes 5 steps then hobbles back after tearing a quad, collapses, then lays on the groud clutching his leg. Hilarious.
3. Jerry Lawler insults fans on the way to the ring. It was some match in 93 i think when The King came down the aisle with a mic and just picked on 4 or 5 different people to insult and then laugh in their face. Funny thing was they were really genuinely mean things to say. There was one fat woman he did it to who gave him the funniest look back.
2. Steiner falls off the apron trying to jump onto Test. It speaks for itself
1. Shockmaster. It took me 20 goes to watch this without pissing myself.