The Story about New Jack and WWE - Page 2 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-11-2014, 01:19 PM
x78
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches
 
x78's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 8,239
Points: 3,496
                     
Re: The Story about New Jack and WWE

Yeah, I don't know why people blame New Jack for the Mass Transit thing. The kid and his father lied to get him into a hardcore match with New Jack without any training, what did they think was going to happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowjames View Post
x78 is a one note gimmick don't engage him.
x78 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-11-2014, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
TrueUnderdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 363
Points: 257
     
Re: The Story about New Jack and WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLU View Post
New Jack is a POS, especially after he carved up that poor kid's face. Never cared for him after that.
I had a hilarious twitter exchange with him last year, due to his tweet about Jerry Lawler after the heart attack or whatever, i told New Jack he was a piece of shit

after many back and forth tweets he challanged me to ight him, and gave me his home address, eventually i looked up the address and it didn't exist, New Jack is a dumb shit
TrueUnderdog is offline  
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-11-2014, 02:04 PM
Lurking & Excellence
 
dobbies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lisburn, NI
Posts: 120
Points: 88
     
He mentioned on his you shoot dvd, that he met vince once backstage at a tryout match. He was warned not to introduce himself to vince by Dean Malenko (I think).
So he does and then 10mins later, he's names off the board for the tryout. Said he still got paid tho.

dobbies is offline  
post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-11-2014, 02:05 PM
I been A1 since day one, you .....s boo boo!!!
 
Jupiter Jack Daniels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The local traphouse
Posts: 11,581
Points: 2,786
                     
Re: The Story about New Jack and WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUnderdog View Post
I had a hilarious twitter exchange with him last year, due to his tweet about Jerry Lawler after the heart attack or whatever, i told New Jack he was a piece of shit

after many back and forth tweets he challanged me to ight him, and gave me his home address, eventually i looked up the address and it didn't exist, New Jack is a dumb shit
Keyboard warrior.


Knowing damn well you wasn't about to go fight him and PRAYED the address didn't exist. You probably didn't even look it up. The exchange probably didn't even happen.


Prove it.
Jupiter Jack Daniels is offline  
post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-11-2014, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
TrueUnderdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 363
Points: 257
     
Re: The Story about New Jack and WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elipses Corter View Post
Keyboard warrior.


Knowing damn well you wasn't about to go fight him and PRAYED the address didn't exist. You probably didn't even look it up. The exchange probably didn't even happen.


Prove it.
How am i a keyboard warrior? lol he's the one that got all pissy that i stuck up for Lawler in a tweet,

and proof? well i guess you don't have to believe me cuz i have no proof, i deleted 80% of my tweets from last year due to a horrible joke i made regarding the presidents daughter, and because of that joke the secrete service investigated me as a threat and thankfully understood i was not serious.

either way, it sounds like i'm just making excuses now, but there is a wrestling fan from the U.K named Ian Smith, i think his twitter handle is KingOfPipeBombs, he may have changed it, i stopped following him after awhile but he was involved in that whole twitter exchange.

Alot of my tweets from last year and the years before i would often troll and piss people off, but after the whole issue with one bad joke i should have never made, i slowed that down and now just use my twitter mainly to promo my music.

Like i said, want proof? just look up Ian Smith, he runs a facebook page for wrestling as well in which i am no longer apart of.
TrueUnderdog is offline  
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-11-2014, 02:28 PM
Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
 
Thom Yorke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Fucking Up Collectors
Posts: 11,859
Points: 2,454
                     
New jack thinks Lawler is a racist which is why he doesn't like him

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Thom Yorke is offline  
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-11-2014, 02:31 PM
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 9,823
Points: 310
                     
Re: The Story about New Jack and WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by x78 View Post
Yeah, I don't know why people blame New Jack for the Mass Transit thing. The kid and his father lied to get him into a hardcore match with New Jack without any training, what did they think was going to happen?
I don't know, maybe they thought it would be a regular match instead of New Jack trying to kill the boy because he wanted to go over spots.

ACCOUNT CLOSED AS OF 3/26/2015
JoseDRiveraTCR7 is offline  
post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-11-2014, 02:32 PM
I been A1 since day one, you .....s boo boo!!!
 
Jupiter Jack Daniels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The local traphouse
Posts: 11,581
Points: 2,786
                     
Re: The Story about New Jack and WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUnderdog View Post
How am i a keyboard warrior? lol he's the one that got all pissy that i stuck up for Lawler in a tweet,

and proof? well i guess you don't have to believe me cuz i have no proof, i deleted 80% of my tweets from last year due to a horrible joke i made regarding the presidents daughter, and because of that joke the secrete service investigated me as a threat and thankfully understood i was not serious.

either way, it sounds like i'm just making excuses now, but there is a wrestling fan from the U.K named Ian Smith, i think his twitter handle is KingOfPipeBombs, he may have changed it, i stopped following him after awhile but he was involved in that whole twitter exchange.

Alot of my tweets from last year and the years before i would often troll and piss people off, but after the whole issue with one bad joke i should have never made, i slowed that down and now just use my twitter mainly to promo my music.

Like i said, want proof? just look up Ian Smith, he runs a facebook page for wrestling as well in which i am no longer apart of.

Yeah, I really believe you now...











































































































































































That was sarcasm.
Jupiter Jack Daniels is offline  
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Rick_James's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,547
Points: 1,071
                     
Re: The Story about New Jack and WWE

Yeah you're not really going to get brownie points on this forum by admitting you do a lot of trolling on twitter, especially in regards to the President.

Not keeping it real in the streets
Rick_James is online now  
post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-11-2014, 02:41 PM
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes
 
birthday_massacre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: #WWFuckery
Posts: 15,348
Points: 7,579
                     
Re: The Story about New Jack and WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLU View Post
New Jack is a POS, especially after he carved up that poor kid's face. Never cared for him after that.
Didn't he try to kill someone in a match when he tossed them off some scaffolding?
birthday_massacre is online now  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome