Make sure you are not looking anything up before reposting the list....
Here are my answers
1. Tex Slazenger: Former member of the Texas Hangmen, became Mideon
2. Mukhan Singh: (actually Makhan right?): This was a Stempede heel who became Norman the Lunatic.
3. Jason The Terrible: Stampede Heel dressed like Jason fueded with the Harts
There was a Japanesse version who was actually Corp Kirshner I think.
4. Brakkus: WWF short term muscle bound flop.
5. Paul Diamond: Classy member of Bad Company with Pat Tanaka *former AWA champs", also a great singles wrestler in the territories, and also played KATO in the Oriental Express..rocked a mullet.
6. The Jackyl: Manager of the Truth Commision, think he did some ECW work too?
7. Scott Casey: Kayfabe brother of Rick Casey, mainly a mid carder for World Class and Southwest promotions working a cowboy gimmick,
8. Mens Teioh: Actually I have no clue
9. Phantasio: The Spellbinder's WWF personna, actually was a decent worker in Memphis and Brian Christophers tag partner.
10. Italian Stallion: Classic NWA Superstation wrestler who won about 1 out of 25 matches. He was that guy they could pass off as a main eventer back in the sqaush match days. Went on to do main events on the indy circut.
I am pretty sure I got 9 of these right.....Mens Teioh????? Okay I am going to look that up now.