If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Washington D.C.
Re: 80's-90's Obscure Wrestler Challenge Game
1. Tex Slazenger wrestled in WCW, tag teaming with Shanghai Pierce. Can't remember the team name BUT both men would go on to achieve greater fame in WWE, as the Godwinns. The problem is, going of memory, I can't remember which Godwinn portrayed Tex and which portrayed Shanghai.
4. Brakkus was on overly muscular guy I remember seeing vignettes for in WWE back in the 90s. Not sure if he ever wrestled there but he did pop up in ECW with Lance Wright in an angle with Taz. Guy was fucking huge and obviously roided out of his mind and IIRC, the ECW faithful let him know.
5. Paul Diamond---Now, I know him from ECW, where he and Pat Tanaka worked as Bad Company and I'm sure they worked in AWA, although I've never watched AWA.
6. The Jackyl managed the Truth Commission in WWE. One of their names was Recon, can't remember the other and of course, Kurrgan. However, I remember and enjoyed The Jackyl most as Cyrus in ECW, where he was the heel representative of the network and picked up the slack in terms of heat in ECW after the Dudley Boyz departure.
8. Mens Teoih was a member of Kaientai. Can't remember for sure if he was still in the group during the Val Venis angle (as I remember Taka & Togo off the top of my head, cloudy on Funaki) but I remember him best from the Michinoku Pro 6 man tag at the first ECW PPV, where he, Taka and Dick Togo took on Great Sasuke, Gran Hamada and possibly Gran Naniwa but I can't remember if it was him or if Gran Naniwa is even his name.
Again, mind fucked on the rest.