Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/)
-   Classic Rants (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/classic-rants/)
-   -   I'll stop making my threads. (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/classic-rants/556459-ill-stop-making-my-threads.html)

iHearTheDrums 06-13-2011 06:08 PM

I'll stop making my threads.
 
Ever since coming to this forum, I've had to face one obstacle after another. From going through a shit tonne of bother to get a name change. To having to change my sig (understandably, I hadn't read the rules. I think just it's a bit laughable that other people are allowed to have sig's up to 2.1mb in size and YouTube videos in their sig, despite that being against the rules as well.) to having to face trolling from a good dozen of the members for no real reason other than that they had taken a dislike to me. I can handle all that, I have no problem with it. It's just a little messed up.

I think it's fucked up that someone has to come on a forum and worry about what they want to do/say out of fear from being attacked by these pathetic pieces of shit (you know who you are) and I thought I was doing the right thing in defending myself, despite the fact that I shouldn't have had to as I was doing nothing wrong.

So I've seen people who would happily comment on my thread and discuss wrestling times and tell me to keep it up suddenly turn and make a comment on the SecondCitySaint thread basically saying that they think it's a bad idea too. I assume this is because they want to feel 'one of the gang'. That's a bit shitty but ah well. Life goes on.

The reason I have decided to stop posting my threads is because it has caused that much bother for some people and that much anger that they couldn't debate with me so they had to bring out my real life details. On a forum where I have specifically made it so that I keep certain details private, to see someone call me by my real name, all over wrestling time is fucking pathetic.

Of course, you wouldn't know whether to report something like this, seeing as I've had two mods laugh in my face for reporting people for abuse. So you have no idea what you can and can't report.

So fuck it, I'll post every now and then but it's going to cause this much bother I'd rather just leave posting the threads, as someone said, it's not going to be missed.

reDREDD 06-13-2011 06:11 PM

Re: I'll stop making my threads.
 
Youre really making a big deal over nothing.

Plus, didnt you basically just make a thread to announce you'll stop making threads?

Headliner 06-13-2011 06:12 PM

Re: I'll stop making my threads.
 
MAN UP.

iHearTheDrums 06-13-2011 06:14 PM

Re: I'll stop making my threads.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Headliner (Post 9827865)
MAN UP.

Like I said, I have no problem sitting here and arguing with people. But when personal RL info gets brought into it, it's gone too far. It shows that someone has gone out of their way to try and affect me because they didn't have the means to do it here.

It's not about manning up, it's about being smart here. If I keep arguing with them. It's not going to stop, I'd rather stand down now.

Kobe. 06-13-2011 06:17 PM

Re: I'll stop making my threads.
 
This just makes you a bigger faggot. What did they say about your personal life? That you're most likely a loser with no friends and that you have nothing better to do than time matches with your spare time?

Headliner 06-13-2011 06:17 PM

Re: I'll stop making my threads.
 
Boo hoo somebody called you by your name. Did you know that many users are called by their name because they share it with other members?

Ignore it and keep posting. Stop making an idiot of yourself and you'll find your forum experience more peaceful.

Amber B 06-13-2011 06:18 PM

Re: I'll stop making my threads.
 
Holy dramatics. Take a chill pill. Eat a cookie.

BAD NEWS GOON 06-13-2011 06:19 PM

Re: I'll stop making my threads.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SecondCitySaint (Post 9827843)
Ever since coming to this forum, I've had to face one obstacle after another. From going through a shit tonne of bother to get a name change. To having to change my sig (understandably, I hadn't read the rules. I think just it's a bit laughable that other people are allowed to have sig's up to 2.1mb in size and YouTube videos in their sig, despite that being against the rules as well.) to having to face trolling from a good dozen of the members for no real reason other than that they had taken a dislike to me. I can handle all that, I have no problem with it. It's just a little messed up.

I think it's fucked up that someone has to come on a forum and worry about what they want to do/say out of fear from being attacked by these pathetic pieces of shit (you know who you are) and I thought I was doing the right thing in defending myself, despite the fact that I shouldn't have had to as I was doing nothing wrong.

So I've seen people who would happily comment on my thread and discuss wrestling times and tell me to keep it up suddenly turn and make a comment on the SecondCitySaint thread basically saying that they think it's a bad idea too. I assume this is because they want to feel 'one of the gang'. That's a bit shitty but ah well. Life goes on.

The reason I have decided to stop posting my threads is because it has caused that much bother for some people and that much anger that they couldn't debate with me so they had to bring out my real life details. On a forum where I have specifically made it so that I keep certain details private, to see someone call me by my real name, all over wrestling time is fucking pathetic.

Of course, you wouldn't know whether to report something like this, seeing as I've had two mods laugh in my face for reporting people for abuse. So you have no idea what you can and can't report.

So fuck it, I'll post every now and then but it's going to cause this much bother I'd rather just leave posting the threads, as someone said, it's not going to be missed.

quit being a fucking mong and get over it.

Oh, and out of curiosity, how long did it take you to type that opening post out?

iHearTheDrums 06-13-2011 06:21 PM

Re: I'll stop making my threads.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Headliner (Post 9827892)
Boo hoo somebody called you by your name. Did you know that many users are called by their name because they share it with other members?

Ignore it and keep posting. Stop making an idiot of yourself and you'll find your forum experience more peaceful.

Yeah, difference is, I never gave my name out on here. Why am I even explaining this? You're acting like it's completely fine for someone to put out personal info out on your website. Despite the fact that people choose whether to have it out there or not. I chose not to and someone went and found it, which means they must know other information about me.

How fucked up can you get?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber B (Post 9827895)
Holy dramatics. Take a chill pill. Eat a cookie.

Eh now! Pot, kettle, BLACK!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 9827906)
quit being a fucking mong and get over it.

Oh, and out of curiosity, how long did it take you to type that opening post out?

Over it! & I used my stopwatch, about 7 minutes. I'm a pretty fast typer.

reDREDD 06-13-2011 06:22 PM

Re: I'll stop making my threads.
 
Look, kid, just relax. Dont take things so seriously, its just an internet wrestling forum. Just resolve whatever caused this problem and move on


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2