HUMBLED. - Page 40 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 02-07-2011, 02:46 PM   #391 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,480
Victarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF BallotVictarion made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
Lostfap how do you feel about Wes Brown?
would be an ok guy if he didn't play for united.
Victarion is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-07-2011, 02:47 PM   #392 (permalink)
Chris Jericho > You
 
~Fallen Angel~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 1,575
~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fat Sean View Post
That's perfectly fine. However, you can't take issue with someone replying to a post in a thread by posting in the thread.

He said it in public because he was annoyed. That's fair. He wanted people to see. However, to then turn it around as poor form to not reply in a private, and implied more dignified manner, is nonsensical. The initial comment was public because it was making a point of being annoyed. Why should the other person be the bigger man?

I said on page one of this thread that I didn't know Sheik, but I thought he came across like a dick at times. I am not biased. It's completely understandable, but your argument is inherently flawed.
Look, I understand what you're saying BUT I know what bothered Cerbs and I understand his perspective too. He let Sheik's comment slide until Sheik pretty much called him a hypocrite and told him "I don't give a fuck if you delete me" in this thread. Keep in mind that these two were actually pretty good friends.

Why shouldn't the other person be the bigger man? It seems I deal with situations a lot differently than people here so let's leave it at that.
__________________
<3 ~JT~
~Fallen Angel~ is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #393 (permalink)
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
 
Rawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,748
Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY3qz2FHvX4

I don't know how to link it, fml.



Rawlin with the save.
__________________
cool and smooth, that's how i play.



QUIZ OF THE YEAR FIELDING & BRAND (BUT MOSTLY FIELDING) SWAG
Rawlin is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #394 (permalink)
.
 
Sheik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 8,232
Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Sheik is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 02:52 PM   #395 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 274
Big Fat Sean Big Fat Sean Big Fat Sean Big Fat Sean Big Fat Sean Big Fat Sean Big Fat Sean Big Fat Sean Big Fat Sean Big Fat Sean Big Fat Sean
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
Look, I understand what you're saying BUT I know what bothered Cerbs and I understand his perspective too. He let Sheik's comment slide until Sheik pretty much called him a hypocrite and told him "I don't give a fuck if you delete me" in this thread. Keep in mind that these two were actually pretty good friends.

Why shouldn't the other person be the bigger man? It seems I deal with situations a lot differently than people here so let's leave it at that.
Fair enough
Big Fat Sean is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 02:53 PM   #396 (permalink)
Chris Jericho > You
 
~Fallen Angel~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 1,575
~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~ ~Fallen Angel~
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutupchico View Post
nah, i've seen gee disagreeing with cerbs in public(that's a no go gee) a bunch of times. if i know cerbs at all, i'm sure he'll address it on here and the pages will add up quick.
Yeah, it isn't right. I'm going to stop doing that since we care about each other.
__________________
<3 ~JT~
~Fallen Angel~ is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 02:54 PM   #397 (permalink)
Exile on Main Street
 
X-Pensive Wino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Voodoo Lounge
Posts: 976
X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Everyone taking the joy out of this place and escalating the casual bullshitting into the crap that this has become needs one of these tbh

__________________
X-Pensive Wino is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #398 (permalink)
free miveld
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,621
shutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselves
Default Re: HUMBLED.

why? this is the first time i've seen rants get into the 20's since 2009.
shutupchico is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 03:09 PM   #399 (permalink)
.
 
Sheik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 8,232
Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik Sheik
Default Re: HUMBLED.

what are you implying chico.
Sheik is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 03:16 PM   #400 (permalink)
Exile on Main Street
 
X-Pensive Wino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Voodoo Lounge
Posts: 976
X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino X-Pensive Wino
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutupchico View Post
why? this is the first time i've seen rants get into the 20's since 2009.
Only reason this made it into the 20s is because there has to be at least 15 pages of LC repeating the same post with slightly different wording, which to be fair was fucking hillarious.
__________________
X-Pensive Wino is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios