HUMBLED. - Page 39 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 02-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #381 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dancing the Salmon Dance
Posts: 3,561
DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoserVirgin™ View Post
You suck Sheik! You can't tease us with something good then leave.

and I dunno why people are even trying to get through to Gee, obviously she's going to defend her boyfriend, I would probably do the same thing.
You are just so smart, like what would we do without you to tell us things?
DR JUPES is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #382 (permalink)
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
 
Rawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,748
Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000Rawlin 12501 - 13000
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
If someone says that I bothered them publicly, I will message them. Am I the only one that does this? It makes perfect sense to me.
no, i wouldn't message them. maybe if it was SERIOUS BUSINESS, but not on the internet here, most of all a wrestling forum. it can't be that big a deal.

besides, if someone brings up something on the actual public part of the forum, then surely they know what they're getting in to and they've agreed to the "consequences"
__________________
cool and smooth, that's how i play.



QUIZ OF THE YEAR FIELDING & BRAND (BUT MOSTLY FIELDING) SWAG
Rawlin is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #383 (permalink)
CAKE
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,551
IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold 4life View Post
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get anymore worse, it does.
save it
IMPULSE is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #384 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,406
Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
I am. I was impartial to Sheik and LC's argument.
um.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoserVirgin™ View Post
You suck Sheik! You can't tease us with something good then leave.
agreed.
Victarion is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #385 (permalink)
THE X MOVEMENT
 
MoveMent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3,176
MoveMent 4501 - 5000MoveMent 4501 - 5000MoveMent 4501 - 5000MoveMent 4501 - 5000MoveMent 4501 - 5000MoveMent 4501 - 5000MoveMent 4501 - 5000MoveMent 4501 - 5000MoveMent 4501 - 5000MoveMent 4501 - 5000MoveMent 4501 - 5000
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlin View Post
but didn't you JUST mention that's something that should have been dealt with in private? like how if someone was bothering you like that you bring it up in PM?

this makes no sense, tbh.
See my previous post to make sense of it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman_15/Brandon
A retraction and restatement time, really. To tell everyone the truth for me; I've been a bad way for a good few months now, mentally, extremely.
MoveMent is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 02:43 PM   #386 (permalink)
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 274
Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500Big Fat Sean 2001 - 2500
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
I am. I was impartial to Sheik and LC's argument.



He mentioned it because the guy was getting on his nerves, clearly.
That's perfectly fine. However, you can't take issue with someone replying to a post in a thread by posting in the thread.

He said it in public because he was annoyed. That's fair. He wanted people to see. However, to then turn it around as poor form to not reply in a private, and implied more dignified manner, is nonsensical. The initial comment was public because it was making a point of being annoyed. Why should the other person be the bigger man?

I said on page one of this thread that I didn't know Sheik, but I thought he came across like a dick at times. I am not biased. It's completely understandable, but your argument is inherently flawed.
Big Fat Sean is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 02:43 PM   #387 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dancing the Salmon Dance
Posts: 3,561
DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfap View Post
Wes Brown
Lostfap how do you feel about Wes Brown?
DR JUPES is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #388 (permalink)
free miveld
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,138
shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000
Default Re: HUMBLED.

nah, i've seen gee disagreeing with cerbs in public(that's a no go gee) a bunch of times. if i know cerbs at all, i'm sure he'll address it on here and the pages will add up quick.
shutupchico is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #389 (permalink)
Chris Jericho > You
 
~Fallen Angel~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 1,575
~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500
Default Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
LOSER VIRGIN.

@ F.A.: Perfect sense? Funny you say that, because to everyone else in this thread that makes 0 sense. He brought it up in public, so I addressed him in public.
I don't care if it doesn't make sense to other people. I've received rep saying I said something shitty and I responded to the person privately. If I see something I don't like in public, I take it privately because I don't like drama. I could give a fuck if it doesn't make sense to other people or not.

Also, next time you see that a person and I are messaging each other, don't assume it's about you. It's pretty stupid that you assume I was telling LC about you when I've been on good terms with both of you until now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlin View Post
no, i wouldn't message them. maybe if it was SERIOUS BUSINESS, but not on the internet here, most of all a wrestling forum. it can't be that big a deal.

besides, if someone brings up something on the actual public part of the forum, then surely they know what they're getting in to and they've agreed to the "consequences"
It was serious business though.
__________________
<3 ~JT~
~Fallen Angel~ is offline  
Old 02-07-2011, 02:46 PM   #390 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dancing the Salmon Dance
Posts: 3,561
DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501DR JUPES 7001 - 7501
Default Re: HUMBLED.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY3qz2FHvX4

I don't know how to link it, fml.
DR JUPES is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios