HUMBLED. - Page 38 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #371 of 876 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: HUMBLED.

gee i don't think you're impartial enough to see both sides.
Victarion is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #372 of 876 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
He can't mention it in public though for a legitimate reason.
Who? Cerbs can't reply in public for a legitimate reason? Then why mention it in public?

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but I really fail to see the validity of your point.


\/\/\/ You're not shagging either of them - I don't think anyone would expect you to be biased over it.
Big Fat Sean is offline  
post #373 of 876 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Chris Jericho > You
 
~Fallen Angel~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 1,575
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: HUMBLED.

I am. I was impartial to Sheik and LC's argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fat Sean View Post
Who? Cerbs can't reply in public for a legitimate reason? Then why mention it in public?

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but I really fail to see the validity of your point.
He mentioned it because the guy was getting on his nerves, clearly.

<3 ~JT~
~Fallen Angel~ is offline  
post #374 of 876 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Sheik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 8,232
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: HUMBLED.

Just added a bar to Big Fat Sean's rep.

I feel powerful.

@Gee: then why did you start PMing LC right when shit was getting heated in chatbox?

Surely it was talking about how I did Cerbs "wrong" and LC should just ignore me or something.
Sheik is offline  
post #375 of 876 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Thank You Randy Savage.
 
Stone Cold 4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bournemouth, England
Posts: 3,687
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: HUMBLED.

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get anymore worse, it does.

RIP Randy Savage & The Ultimate Warrior.

Thanks for the memories.
Stone Cold 4life is offline  
post #376 of 876 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Chris Jericho > You
 
~Fallen Angel~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 1,575
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: HUMBLED.

I didn't mention you at all. She messaged me first asking how my trip went. Why did you mention that to begin with?

<3 ~JT~
~Fallen Angel~ is offline  
post #377 of 876 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 03:38 PM
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
 
Rawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,748
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
He mentioned it because the guy was getting on his nerves, clearly.
but didn't you JUST mention that's something that should have been dealt with in private? like how if someone was bothering you like that you bring it up in PM?

this makes no sense, tbh.

cool and smooth, that's how i play.



QUIZ OF THE YEAR FIELDING & BRAND (BUT MOSTLY FIELDING) SWAG
Rawlin is offline  
post #378 of 876 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 03:39 PM
CM Punk's Wife!
 
CM Skittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,072
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
No more drama for me man.

I already turned the rants section into a fucking living Jersey Shore.

That was my goal in case you guys haven't noticed.

SHEIKUATION OUT.
You suck Sheik! You can't tease us with something good then leave.

and I dunno why people are even trying to get through to Gee, obviously she's going to defend her boyfriend, I would probably do the same thing.

I love CM Punk!

My favorite poster of the moment: McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
actually my brain in a chicks body would create the most hectic psycho crazy stalker bitch nymphomaniac lesbian ever. So basically Skittle
CM Skittle is offline  
post #379 of 876 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Chris Jericho > You
 
~Fallen Angel~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 1,575
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: HUMBLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlin View Post
but didn't you JUST mention that's something that should have been dealt with in private? like how if someone was bothering you like that you bring it up in PM?

this makes no sense, tbh.
If someone says that I bothered them publicly, I will message them. Am I the only one that does this? It makes perfect sense to me.

<3 ~JT~
~Fallen Angel~ is offline  
post #380 of 876 (permalink) Old 02-07-2011, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Sheik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 8,232
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: HUMBLED.

LOSER VIRGIN.

@ F.A.: Perfect sense? Funny you say that, because to everyone else in this thread that makes 0 sense. He brought it up in public, so I addressed him in public.
Sheik is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome