Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 682 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 01:29 PM
Gone. Be back next Monday!
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,753
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
You fucking moron. He messaged you because he told me you repped him saying you wanted nude pictures of him. I was annoyed so he thought I'd pm you telling you off which is why he messaged you first. He didn't want you to start bitching that he told me you wanted his nude pictures. That's actually the truth so I couldn't care less what you say.
Is this....true? (Not asking you obviously Fallen Angel)

Headliner is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 682 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 01:30 PM
Chris Jericho > You
 
~Fallen Angel~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 1,575
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Cerbs had a picture in the member picture thread holding a sign up saying "nudez please." Apparently, Skittle repped him asking when he would post his nudes or something along those lines. That's what he told me and yes, it did annoy me. He knew I was going to pm her so to avoid an argument, he messaged her first.

<3 ~JT~
~Fallen Angel~ is offline  
post #63 of 682 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 01:30 PM
The North Remembers
 
Mikey Damage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: CHICAGOland
Posts: 20,138
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
                     
Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

thats gross. who wants nudes of a dude?


Mikey Damage is offline  
post #64 of 682 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Chris Jericho > You
 
~Fallen Angel~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 1,575
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Originally Posted by CM Skittle View Post
OOBVIOUS you told Cerbs to PM me, or at least cried enough to him about me that he felt like he had to PM me and beg me to be nice to you just so you'd shut the fuck up and stop crying. This is rants you ugly goblin creature, if you can't handle it take your crybaby ass to the Anything section!

This is what you said so don't make your corrections and make me look dumb when I was right.

<3 ~JT~
~Fallen Angel~ is offline  
post #65 of 682 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 01:35 PM
CM Punk's Wife!
 
CM Skittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,072
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Gee you are SO insecure, I jokingly asked Cerbs for nude pics because in the picture thread he said "PM me 4 nudes." So I repped him saying "Pics now!" Do you think I seriously want nude pics of Cerbs?? Sorry I have an actual boyfriend, like one I can actually touch and see every day, not some words on a screen because no one in my whole country will date me, lol. That's how this whole thing even started, and then you freaked out and started acting like a bitch because SOMEONE ELSE made a joke about me wanting Cerb's dick. I even asked them to stop but you're just so jealous and possessive that you attacked me for something other people were saying. But whaaatever, I feel bad for Cerbs because he's probably going to have to listen to you complain about me for months after this topic, lol.

I love CM Punk!

My favorite poster of the moment: McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
actually my brain in a chicks body would create the most hectic psycho crazy stalker bitch nymphomaniac lesbian ever. So basically Skittle
CM Skittle is offline  
post #66 of 682 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Keep you lovin' brother happy
 
Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: A pavement in Glasgow with alcohol poisioning
Posts: 3,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Damage View Post
thats gross. who wants nudes of a dude?
Absolutely fucking nobody, who'd want to see their sweet...sweet can



Me post a gif in rants? I've missed this life.

No really but.


Craig is offline  
post #67 of 682 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Gone. Be back next Monday!
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,753
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Maybe she thinks Cerbs is gorgeous.

Headliner is offline  
post #68 of 682 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Turn Out The Lights
 
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,421
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
                     
Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
Cerbs had a picture in the member picture thread holding a sign up saying "nudez please." Apparently, Skittle repped him asking when he would post his nudes or something along those lines. That's what he told me and yes, it did annoy me. He knew I was going to pm her so to avoid an argument, he messaged her first.
sounds more like a joke tbh :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
Originally Posted by CM Skittle View Post
OOBVIOUS you told Cerbs to PM me, or at least cried enough to him about me that he felt like he had to PM me and beg me to be nice to you just so you'd shut the fuck up and stop crying. This is rants you ugly goblin creature, if you can't handle it take your crybaby ass to the Anything section!

This is what you said so don't make your corrections and make me look dumb when I was right.
"Obvious" was the correct correction and you said "obviously". again, it only matters when you're both trying to out-bitch one another.


XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE is offline  
post #69 of 682 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 01:39 PM
Gin
#German
 
Gin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,781
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksy View Post
to be fair, finding a serious gf/bf on a wrestling forum is extremely odd.
Well, I found one of my ex-girlfriends in a hardware-forum. That's not much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Maybe she thinks Cerbs is gorgeous.
Well, he is one tight bitch.


KC
Gin is offline  
post #70 of 682 (permalink) Old 12-30-2010, 01:40 PM
Keep you lovin' brother happy
 
Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: A pavement in Glasgow with alcohol poisioning
Posts: 3,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Maybe she thinks Cerbs is gorgeous.
I've got him on Facebook, he's a hot piece of ass trust me.


Craig is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome