Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO - Page 42 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 01-04-2011, 08:19 AM   #411 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Cerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role Model View Post
i still give a fuck, cause i can't ever let things go. plus i still think it was fucked and god help my soul still like and care about hannah and the effect it had.

but yeah i see your point, i was literally in the middle of it, thus it's less easy to just forget about, as an outsider looking in, it's just one of those things that happens on WF.
See, that's the thing. And that's really the only part I can't argue with because you guys treat her like she's your sister or something. I mean fuck, aren't you David's age? I just don't understand how everyone seemed to get so attached to her even though she lied about something new every other day. Enigma got a LOT of shit for hacking Skittle's PB. Boy, I'd hate to tell you who really did that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOKô View Post
there's bestiality forums?
Dude... if it's happened, it's on the internet...

Didn't know there were incenst forums either until RB316 brought it to my attention. I still remember a post on there that scarred me... WAY worse than RB316's post about his sister's underwear... I'll do you all a favor and keep it to myself though.
Cerbs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-04-2011, 08:22 AM   #412 (permalink)
Moron
 
HoMiCiDaL26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,457
HoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

please do share, Cerbs.
HoMiCiDaL26 is offline  
Old 01-04-2011, 08:23 AM   #413 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,226
Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerbs View Post
See, that's the thing. And that's really the only part I can't argue with because you guys treat her like she's your sister or something. I mean fuck, aren't you David's age? I just don't understand how everyone seemed to get so attached to her even though she lied about something new every other day. Enigma got a LOT of shit for hacking Skittle's PB. Boy, I'd hate to tell you who really did that...
was it you? i kinda forgot about that part of forum history.


she kinda is/was like a forum sister in a really strange way. think about how you and Gee met. You form a sort of attachment with someone, like how when brute passed (RIP) it was incrediably shocking and depressing. i never knew the guy outside of the forum, msn and twitter but you still get attached.
__________________

Rush is offline  
Old 01-04-2011, 08:27 AM   #414 (permalink)
DOOMED
 
Role Model's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 33,090
Role Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerbs View Post
See, that's the thing. And that's really the only part I can't argue with because you guys treat her like she's your sister or something. I mean fuck, aren't you David's age? I just don't understand how everyone seemed to get so attached to her even though she lied about something new every other day. Enigma got a LOT of shit for hacking Skittle's PB. Boy, I'd hate to tell you who really did that...
nicky kinda just covered but i'm not really sure what there's to get. it's very easy to form friendships with people, you bond, you get to know them. guess the sister analogy is an okay one to describe the relationship she had with many here, again nicky says it well. she was easy to get along with, thus many people did, not the worst crime in the world. and i think i'm a few years younger than david, at least.
__________________
Role Model is offline  
Old 01-04-2011, 08:31 AM   #415 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friends
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerbs View Post
See, that's the thing. And that's really the only part I can't argue with because you guys treat her like she's your sister or something. I mean fuck, aren't you David's age? I just don't understand how everyone seemed to get so attached to her even though she lied about something new every other day. Enigma got a LOT of shit for hacking Skittle's PB. Boy, I'd hate to tell you who really did that...

Dude... if it's happened, it's on the internet...

Didn't know there were incenst forums either until RB316 brought it to my attention. I still remember a post on there that scarred me... WAY worse than RB316's post about his sister's underwear... I'll do you all a favor and keep it to myself though.
Wait...you browsed that forum?
Bullseye is offline  
Old 01-04-2011, 08:32 AM   #416 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Cerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoMiCiDaL26 View Post
please do share, Cerbs.
Spoiler for For the weak at heart:
Some old hag, in her 50's by the looks of it, said she used to leave nude pictures of herself from her younger years laying around the house for her children and grandchildren to find, and hopefully masterbate to. I clicked off the page after reading that little "gem".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...h View Post
was it you? i kinda forgot about that part of forum history.
Actually it was Hannah. And they both made me swear not to tell anyone, but considering they're both long gone anyways, there you have it. Hannah didn't want to catch heat for it and Enigma was intentionally trying to get banned anyways (for whatever reason).
Quote:
she kinda is/was like a forum sister in a really strange way. think about how you and Gee met. You form a sort of attachment with someone, like how when brute passed (RIP) it was incrediably shocking and depressing. i never knew the guy outside of the forum, msn and twitter but you still get attached.
I'm not sure comparing it to Gee and I is the best example, considering that was more-so the kind of attachment David was trying to have with her, but I guess...

Brute never gave anyone a reason to dislike him either. At least not to my knowledge.
Cerbs is offline  
Old 01-04-2011, 08:34 AM   #417 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Cerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold sXe View Post
Wait...you browsed that forum?
God no. But a few posts on the page RB316's post was on caught my attention.

And that's not hard considering I don't normally see the sentence "my son has a nice cock".
Cerbs is offline  
Old 01-04-2011, 08:35 AM   #418 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,226
Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerbs View Post
Actually it was Hannah. And they both made me swear not to tell anyone, but considering they're both long gone anyways, there you have it. Hannah didn't want to catch heat for it and Enigma was intentionally trying to get banned anyways (for whatever reason).

I'm not sure comparing it to Gee and I is the best example, considering that was more-so the kind of attachment David was trying to have with her, but I guess...

Brute never gave anyone a reason to dislike him either. At least not to my knowledge.


yeah but i was trying to relate it to something you'd know about. you get to know someone, depending on your motives you'll form a bond with them etc.

brute kinda posted like me and i'm sure people dislike me for whatever reason
__________________

Rush is offline  
Old 01-04-2011, 08:36 AM   #419 (permalink)
DOOMED
 
Role Model's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 33,090
Role Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inducteeRole Model is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

if it was actually hannah i'm beyond surprised, mostly because i didn't know, but guess even i can still discover new things. quite sad if true, because she kept up very strongly that it was enigma's handy work. quite nice to learn something, even if it's pretty distasteful. certainly adds a new layer.
__________________
Role Model is offline  
Old 01-04-2011, 08:37 AM   #420 (permalink)
courtesy is a fallacy
 
Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,252
Josh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

stone cold sxe hacked lady crofts photobucket iirc or cm skittles, one of the two.

Last edited by Josh : 01-04-2011 at 08:42 AM.
Josh is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios