Raven Ryder twitter update thread - Page 68 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #671 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 11:58 PM
The Main Event
 
TheVipeRko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Merely servants to whatever they want? We have the strength to continue forever? Damn dude you make it sound like you're gonna save the world. Too bad it is really not that serious. I mean come on now, we are on a wrestling forum, not in the middle of a war. I'm just gonna do my thing and ignore them. You do your thing though man.


TheVipeRko is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #672 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 12:01 AM
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,354
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

lol you are telling him not to be serious?

you take this forum more serious than anybody bro.


#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline  
post #673 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 12:02 AM
The Main Event
 
TheVipeRko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Yeah I did but that was my mistake. It won't happen anymore.


TheVipeRko is offline  
post #674 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 12:04 AM
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 28,278
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
                     
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Mr.Styles can't save the world, only the Stronger Tomorrow can. Mr.Styles is just striving to bring about this Stronger Tomorrow.

It's a righteous cause, one of the most just causes in the history of mankind.

MrMister is offline  
post #675 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 12:05 AM
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 8,112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Ron Washington is hoping for a Stronger Tomorrow thats for fucking sure Brek.


"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline  
post #676 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 12:06 AM
CBR
Little Poppa Pump
 
CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A house
Posts: 2,414
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVipeRko View Post
Merely servants to whatever they want? We have the strength to continue forever? Damn dude you make it sound like you're gonna save the world. Too bad it is really not that serious. I mean come on now, we are on a wrestling forum, not in the middle of a war. I'm just gonna do my thing and ignore them. You do your thing though man.
I am gonna save the world, you don't think internet bullying is serious? Internet bullying can happen anywhere, on here, on youtube, facebook, youporn anywhere there is a web page open there is a chance of internet bullying. Unlike cancer there is a cure for this, and it starts with you TheVipeRko.


Credit: Bro
CBR is offline  
post #677 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 12:09 AM
The Main Event
 
TheVipeRko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 207
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Styles View Post
I am gonna save the world, you don't think internet bullying is serious? Internet bullying can happen anywhere, on here, on youtube, facebook, youporn anywhere there is a web page open there is a chance of internet bullying. Unlike cancer there is a cure for this, and it starts with you TheVipeRko.
Well the thing is man, they can't really bully me if I don't respond to their bullying. Correct? Otherwise they would just be talking to themselves.


TheVipeRko is offline  
post #678 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 12:11 AM
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 28,278
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
                     
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ G-D View Post
Ron Washington is hoping for a Stronger Tomorrow thats for fucking sure Brek.
Hey, dat's how baseball go.

But yeah we're all hoping for a Stronger Tomorrow. It's gonna go 7.

MrMister is offline  
post #679 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 12:14 AM
CBR
Little Poppa Pump
 
CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: A house
Posts: 2,414
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVipeRko View Post
Well the thing is man, they can't really bully me if I don't respond to their bullying. Correct? Otherwise they would just be talking to themselves.
Yes they can, you don't know these people, scrilla has been known to hack private information and make rap songs about it, Rawlin67 has been known to steal cats and r@p3 them, DJ G-D has been known to show up at the victims house and beat up babies. I've seen the videos.

You can ignore them on here but can you ignore what they can do in person?


Credit: Bro
CBR is offline  
post #680 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 12:18 AM
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 8,112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
Hey, dat's how baseball go.

But yeah we're all hoping for a Stronger Tomorrow. It's gonna go 7.
I really think if Girardi wasn't a dumbass, the Yankees could've ended it in 6. Have AJ started game 3 instead.


Smh


"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome