Raven Ryder twitter update thread - Page 50 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 10-19-2010, 05:06 PM   #491 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,749
Klebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friends
Default Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlin67 View Post
cuz you couldn't make another account just in case.

seriously, stop acting like the username thing is evidence, you're not that fucking stupid.
How is it not evidence? like I said i give up but if you ignore that blatent evidence then youll ignore everything (which you are).
Klebold is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-19-2010, 05:07 PM   #492 (permalink)
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
 
Rawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,748
Rawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

guess you didn't read the line above.

this kid is dim.


you know what would be actual evidence? a youtube video of your place. or of you. but you won't do that and you'll probably say it's because we don't deserve it or some shit.
__________________
cool and smooth, that's how i play.



QUIZ OF THE YEAR FIELDING & BRAND (BUT MOSTLY FIELDING) SWAG
Rawlin is offline  
Old 10-19-2010, 05:08 PM   #493 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Amber B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 24,033
Amber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREWAmber B is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Once again, just say that it's not you for the final time and be done with it.
Why keep coming back? Only attention whores and people with something to hide do shit like this.

And weren't you the same guy that said only black people should have rap music as their entrance music in reference to R Truth and Dibiase? And you were also the guy that said that Hernandez couldn't read or doesn't speak properly and couldn't give a reason as to why.

Vintage hole digging and circle running!
__________________








Amber B is offline  
Old 10-19-2010, 05:08 PM   #494 (permalink)
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 27,552
MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

I change my mind. These videos were fucking stupid and a waste of my time.
__________________
MrMister is offline  
Old 10-19-2010, 05:08 PM   #495 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,749
Klebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friends
Default Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlin67 View Post
guess you didn't read the line above.

this kid is dim.


you know what would be actual evidence? a youtube video of your place. or of you. but you won't do that and you'll probably say it's because we don't deserve it or some shit.
Oh I see what you mean.

Even so, theres still the DVD th- ah forget it.

It was me, Austin. It was me all along, Austin. You all bought it.
Klebold is offline  
Old 10-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #496 (permalink)
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN~!
 
Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,452
Dragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
just1988 sounds like he has the same accent as Craig Ferguson to me but I also hear the Manchester in there too.

It sounds like the similar difference between Carolina and Georgia here in the States, similar but different.

I don't care that I'm wrong though.
Craig Ferguson has a lot of American in his accent now.

I do understand your point, though. To the untrained ear Northern accents and Scottish accents both sound like equally mangled English.

-

Is it just me or has this gang raping of CK spawned potential new Stooges? We need to get The Poofster to officially anoint them.
__________________
Dragon is offline  
Old 10-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #497 (permalink)
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
 
Rawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,748
Rawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselvesRawlin is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klebold View Post
Oh I see what you mean.

Even so, theres still the DVD th- ah forget it.

It was me, Austin. It was me all along, Austin. You all bought it.
how could you prove you don't own a DVD?

wouldn't be the first time you lied son, considering you always say you're gonna sign off and yet you continue to post.

KEEP ON DIGGING BOY.
__________________
cool and smooth, that's how i play.



QUIZ OF THE YEAR FIELDING & BRAND (BUT MOSTLY FIELDING) SWAG
Rawlin is offline  
Old 10-19-2010, 05:10 PM   #498 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,749
Klebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friendsKlebold needs to make some friends
Default Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

I do own the DVD. I love ROH. I wasnt spitting on it... I was jizzing. ;D


EDIT- Breaking news?!




SWERVE!!

Last edited by Klebold : 10-19-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Klebold is offline  
Old 10-19-2010, 05:12 PM   #499 (permalink)
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 8,049
GOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
I change my mind. These videos were fucking stupid and a waste of my time.
Nah, they were great, its the aftermath that has ruined it.
__________________

"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline  
Old 10-19-2010, 05:14 PM   #500 (permalink)
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 27,552
MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ G-D View Post
Nah, they were great, its the aftermath that has ruined it.
I'm retconning my memory. I remember them being really lame and unfunny due to this failed aftermath.
__________________
MrMister is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios