Raven Ryder twitter update thread - Page 49 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #481 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,749
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlin67 View Post
didn't you say you were leaving?

why do you always say you're signing off and then come back? that's like something the fake Raven Ryder would do.
If you must know i made myself a nice peanut butter and jam sandwich and then went upstairs to log on.
Klebold is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #482 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010, 05:58 PM
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
 
Rawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,748
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

so you could defend yourself some more?

yeah, keep digging your grave son.

cool and smooth, that's how i play.



QUIZ OF THE YEAR FIELDING & BRAND (BUT MOSTLY FIELDING) SWAG
Rawlin is offline  
post #483 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010, 06:00 PM
Cute Kip's stylist
 
Goatlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,342
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Just1988 you're off as a suspect, your posts are too calm and I searched one of your vids called "my dvd collection" or the likes to see if you really don't own any ROH DVDs which you truly don't. This means that someone must have baited you.

Now Scrilla mentioned Klebold as a possibillity, so let's compare the Ryder video guys with Klebolds internet persona:

-Video guy claims he's not a TNA mark, but also watches WWE. Klebold watches both. Check
-Video guy feels he isn't accepted on WF. See Klebold. Check
-Video guy claims he's 28 but sounds like 18. Klebold states on his profile that he indeed is 18. Check
-Video guy is from somewhere in the UK. So is Klebold. Check
-Video guy likes to spit in the closet. Every time I see Klebold post I wanna spit in the closet. Check
-Video guy claims Internet is Srzbiz. Klebold treats it as such on the internet as seen in this thread. Check
-Video guy sounds desperate like he's a virgin. Klebold openly admitted to fapping to clothed diva pics which indeed is pretty desperate. Check
-Video guy doesn't like ROH, main reason probably beeing because they are small guys. Klebold loves to watch big men. Check
-Video guy was racist. Klebold admitted that he didn't want to admit him beeing the video guy due to the racist terms. Check

Now that's no clear evidence, there is undeniably one or the other similarity between the two of them.
Goatlord is offline  
post #484 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010, 06:01 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,749
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawlin67 View Post
so you could defend yourself some more?

yeah, keep digging your grave son.
I could if you want. Ive defended myself enough though, you guys just choose to ignore the facts/fax.

I dont care though. this whole thing was a laugh while it lasted either way.
Klebold is offline  
post #485 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010, 06:01 PM
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 28,274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
                     
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley Crabtree View Post
No, it screams British Asian from Bolton.
just1988 sounds like he has the same accent as Craig Ferguson to me but I also hear the Manchester in there too.

It sounds like the similar difference between Carolina and Georgia here in the States, similar but different.

I don't care that I'm wrong though.

MrMister is offline  
post #486 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010, 06:01 PM
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL
 
scrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chatbox
Posts: 15,354
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread



oh shit it's craig klebold


#BELLA&HOOPLA
scrilla is offline  
post #487 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,749
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

- I dont like ROH (enough to buy a dvd anyway)
- I dont have an America flag
- Someone posted a screenshot of the username and it looked nothing like mine

But lets ignore that.

Honesly I give up defending myself because whnever I do you ignore it.
Klebold is offline  
post #488 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes
 
just1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bolton, England
Posts: 15,946
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley Crabtree View Post
I didn't know you did fishing vlogs too. Cool!
My fishing vlogs are (in my opinion) second to none.


COME ON IN, ADD, FOLLOW AND SUBSCRIBE


Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anwar.thinks
Twitter: http://twitter.com/anwar_thinks
just1988 is offline  
post #489 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010, 06:04 PM
...
 
MrMister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Book of Love
Posts: 28,274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
                     
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Those don't defend you at all Klebold.

MrMister is offline  
post #490 of 860 (permalink) Old 10-19-2010, 06:04 PM
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
 
Rawlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,748
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Raven Ryder twitter update thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klebold View Post
- I dont like ROH (enough to buy a dvd anyway)
- I dont have an America flag
- Someone posted a screenshot of the username and it looked nothing like mine

But lets ignore that.
cuz you couldn't make another account just in case.

seriously, stop acting like the username thing is evidence, you're not that fucking stupid.

cool and smooth, that's how i play.



QUIZ OF THE YEAR FIELDING & BRAND (BUT MOSTLY FIELDING) SWAG
Rawlin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome