Biggest Marks on this forum? - Page 114 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 04-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #1131 (permalink)
I'M A NICE GUY
 
EGame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 14,985
EGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red repped
Default Re: Biggest Marks on this forum?

It's one of my favorites. I remember seeing it back in 1996 when I was 6 years old with my dad, good times.

Scorpio is too good to have in only one episode, but that's also why he maintains such a high prestige.
__________________
Gentlemen, if you lose today you will continue to be the best in the world but if you win today you will be eternal.
EGame is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #1132 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Posts: 17,883
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Biggest Marks on this forum?

I remember having that episode on vhs. It owns.

Quote:
Yes? What happened? When did that happen? How much of it? Oh my goodness, I'll be right up. Homer, I have to go. Somebody ate part of my lunch
Quote:
Hank Scorpio: By the way, Homer, what's your least favorite country: Italy or France?

Homer: France.

Hank: Ehh, nobody ever says Italy.
Quote:
Homer: Eh, you got any sugar around here?

Hank Scorpio: Sugar, sure. *takes sugar from pockets* Sorry it's not in packages. Want some cream?

Homer: Ehhh, nooo.
i love it
__________________


Rush is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 09:23 AM   #1133 (permalink)
Gin
#German
 
Gin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,778
Gin 15001 - 15500Gin 15001 - 15500Gin 15001 - 15500Gin 15001 - 15500Gin 15001 - 15500Gin 15001 - 15500Gin 15001 - 15500Gin 15001 - 15500Gin 15001 - 15500Gin 15001 - 15500Gin 15001 - 15500
Default Re: Biggest Marks on this forum?

This episode rocks. Which season is it?

btw: I'm now a CM_Swoggle Mark.
__________________

KC
Gin is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 09:26 AM   #1134 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Posts: 17,883
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Biggest Marks on this forum?

8th season. Great season tbh
__________________


Rush is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 10:26 AM   #1135 (permalink)
Retired
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anywhere away from stalkers
Posts: 1,630
Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Biggest Marks on this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Dwayne Johnson I View Post
Your right, and Enigmas is 8 higher than Hannahs. Dont worry though, its ok for a 23 year old to look at a 15 year old on webcam right? Lolz
What the fuck? Enigma hasn't ever seen me on Webcam, everyone on this forum knows what i look like because i posted my picture in the member picture thread. You're just an incouragable moron who is abusing his internet access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Enforcer View Post
Hannah is a cool shit. I don't understand why people are bagging on Enigma, or anybody for that matter, for talking to her. If he was trying to set up a meeting with her I could see the concern, but just talking isn't hurting anybody.
Enigma isn't the only person who is 23 that i talk to online. Infact, i talk to alot of older people online, but big deal? I know who i'm talking to, and even if they were really 30 but pretending to be 20, i couldn't care less because none have made 'suggestions' or shit like that. I'm 15, and i am not gonna go meeting people on the net, talking to someone doesn't hurt anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Dwayne Johnson I View Post
Still, talking to a 15 year old is wrong. If you cant understand that, then consider yourself a retard, literally. I still find it hard to believe though, you do come across as a bit of a weirdo, no offence. Theres no doubt that you have seen her on webcam, mabey sharing your Jeff Hardy pictures with each other. I cant imagine any 23 year olds i no that would actually speak to a 15 year old over the internet on a daily basis. Thats like Jeff Hardy talking to a 17 year old female over MSN. Anyway i think my job here is done. Iv already got the reaction i wanted out of you, which is anger, frustration along with mabey a few tears in there. Iv had a good time. Im also bathing in green rep points.

No mate, no. I bet that if Hannah told her parents she was talking to a 23 year old, there first reaction would be perv. No doubt about it.
How the fuck is talking to a 15 year old wrong? Your brain carries as much weight as a sun dried stick of candy floss on a hot day. You're a half minded fuck wit and it's fucking hilarious that you consider other people retards. Enigma isn't weird, on msn we talk about Jeff Hardy and just random shit, and he has never seen me on webcam, infact, i don't even cam with people i know from school because the cam stays unplugged on my desk, so fuck that. How is a 15 year old talking to a 23 year old the same as Jeff Hardy talking to a 17 year old? LMAO! Your second grade content is pretty pathetic, just because you dont have people to talk to online, doesn't mean it is wrong for anyone else to talk to others online. Infact, some of the people on here talk on a daily bases via posts or personal messaging, and there might well be an 8 year age difference, does that make it wrong? No, so fuck off you fag.

My parents know what i do online (mostly), they have seen me talk on msn, and frankly, they leave me alone and let me do what i do. They trust me enough to not go meeting strangers online, and i'm hardly going to meet Enigma or any other person online off the net. Infact, i'm quite close with a user on here who is 22 now, does that make me and her being friends wrong? No it fucking doesn't. Age doesn't fucking matter online (unless your talking nudes and shit) but that is an entirely different context. Chatting about Wrestling, Big Bang Theory and having some 'lol' moment is not wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Dwayne Johnson I View Post
Lmao, are you actually being serious there? There was a teacher from my school who added students on Facebook. He was accused of being a perv by everyone, including some of the teachers.

Seriously, a 23 year old speaking to someone over MSN is wrong, i dont care what you say.
What a fucking faggot post. Enigma isn't from my school, he does not have my face book, therefore, what you just said is irrellevent. Just because you're a sweaty virgin, doesn't mean you can go around acting like your the king of the moral high ground. I'd love to know why you actually think talking to a 23 year old on msn is 'wrong'. As far as i'm concerned, it's innocent convosation and it stays on msn, it doesn't go anywere else. Stop with the fucking shallow intellect because it's fucking annoying as well as shitty, pay close attention to your argument that i have easily ripped to shreads, dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Enforcer View Post
Is Dwayne a troll or just really close-minded?

You've gotta understand, this is the Internet. If you get talking to somebody and you get along, you're not going to just ignore them if they tell you they're young/old.

If Enigma and Hannah had never talked online and just randomly met on the street I could see where it would be weird but that isn't the case. Just let it go man.
Thankyou. It's the internet, and frankly, what 15 year old girls go on Wrestling Forums? There is no one here of my age (that i know of or have spoken to), so of course i'm bound to get talking to people of some age difference. Just because all of his friends are under the age of 15, doesn't mean a 23 year old talking to a 15 year old is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR View Post
I'm 20 and talk to Hannah on MSN, she tells me she loves me, does that make me a pedo?
That's because i do <3

Seriously though, yeah, i talk to CBR as well, does that make him a dirty old pervert? I certainly hope not.

Infact, i just don't really see how innocent convosation can be conveyed as wrong. Enigma has never ever asked me to go on cam, he never asks for my pictures, and never asks me anything that can be seen as perverted. We just both happen to be huge hardy marks and get along, how is it wrong to have a good convosation on msn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksy View Post
Not sure. Is it being a pedo when the 15 year old is a blatent whore?
Fuck you. I was with my Boyfriend then.

I'm seriously not a whore tbh ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR View Post
If her clothes where on fire I'd have to fly from Canada to the UK to put it out...I'll leave that to Steven L.

BTW Sticksy Hannah is not a whore, she's just a very sexually active 15 year old...
Thanks ^.^

Last edited by Hanz : 04-23-2009 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes ahahahahah
Hanz is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 10:30 AM   #1136 (permalink)
I'M A NICE GUY
 
EGame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 14,985
EGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red repped
Default Re: Biggest Marks on this forum?

So what's everyone thoughts on Hans Moleman?
__________________
Gentlemen, if you lose today you will continue to be the best in the world but if you win today you will be eternal.
EGame is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 10:31 AM   #1137 (permalink)
Altered State
 
booned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 5,818
booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000booned 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Biggest Marks on this forum?

Hans Gruber is better.
__________________



It is common to hear of a peasant's dream of striving for knighthood as an
escape from hardship, but who would ever think it possible?
booned is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 10:33 AM   #1138 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Posts: 17,883
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Biggest Marks on this forum?

Moleman owns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Laree View Post
Fuck you. I was with my Boyfriend then.

I'm seriously not a whore tbh ;D
I'm not judging
__________________


Rush is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 10:33 AM   #1139 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD
 
Seb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Penguin
Posts: 15,482
Seb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on rep
Default Re: Biggest Marks on this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGame View Post
So what's everyone thoughts on Hans Moleman?
BOO URNS
__________________
Seb is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 10:35 AM   #1140 (permalink)
Retired
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anywhere away from stalkers
Posts: 1,630
Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Biggest Marks on this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksy View Post
I'm not judging
I'm really not though, i don't go around fucking random guys, and besides, i'm with someone now so whatever.
Hanz is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios