CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite - Page 21 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 03-20-2009, 08:22 PM   #201 (permalink)
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,438
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheMercuryEnigma- View Post
I'm asking myself that very question, why would you be jealous of a 15 year old?, I don't know why you are, but it certainly seems that way to me, certainly when you're bringing out the looks department.

She looks just like a kid?, ermmmmmm...............sorry to break this to you, she is 15 years old, i've got news for you, she is a fucking a kid still. I ain't going to comment on the looks thing, because coming from a 23 year old, that might be a little weird.

You say you don't like her MSN talk posts, then why not attack me, or Sticksy, or ~Fallen Angel~, or Gin, or anyother fucker that is guilty of posting like that. NO, you attacked what you see as the easy target, no surprise there because you always do, you pick the 15 year old girl, she won't be able to defend herself, although she defended herself quite nicely. Jesus fucking christ your a piece of work at times B!tch, next time, why don't you pick somebody that isnt an 'easy target', why don't you pick me you silly fucking Bitch, oh wait you tried that before, and you backed off saying you weren't going to argue, nice job. :happy:

Who said she was an easy target? I never did so that seems to be your own description of her. I never said she was an easy target at all.

I don't actually go read through every single rant here but I know other people from time to time get into the MSN thing but she would have been a great person to have a feud with because I can see her being as much of a bitch as any other chick. That's what this forum needs in rants. More bitches to make it interesting, not shit about red reps and stuff (not a jab at sexy Lexie, btw).

I don't make you a target because your arguments consist of nothing but gay pictures off the internet. That's boring as fuck. It's either some lame googled pic or WHATCHA GONNA DO GO RAPE SOMEONE LOLOL. Gay.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-20-2009, 08:24 PM   #202 (permalink)
Retired
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anywhere away from stalkers
Posts: 1,620
Hanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Azza, me and Fallen Angel are in his sig because it was an inside Joke on msn, Fuckinel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Shit, I missed it!

I'm glad you knew how to handle it, though. I just wanted to get shit started because the initial feud between Lexie and Skittle was boring. I was serious when I said I had no problem with you. I just think we'd have an awesome feud. Plus, I wanted to see how much fire you had in you.

THUMBS UP.
It happens lol. And its okay, it was pretty fun tbh, i dont have a problem with you either just so you know, kudos to you as well. We should do this again sometime
Hanz is offline  
Old 03-20-2009, 08:26 PM   #203 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The home of sport!
Posts: 828
azza better hope they're relatively new hereazza better hope they're relatively new hereazza better hope they're relatively new hereazza better hope they're relatively new hereazza better hope they're relatively new hereazza better hope they're relatively new hereazza better hope they're relatively new hereazza better hope they're relatively new hereazza better hope they're relatively new hereazza better hope they're relatively new hereazza better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Hardy View Post
Azza, me and Fallen Angel are in his sig because it was an inside Joke on msn, Fuckinel.
I was in someones sig?
Think you're going a bit over the top, tbh.
azza is offline  
Old 03-20-2009, 08:27 PM   #204 (permalink)
Know Your Worth
 
Alim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,725
Alim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whoreAlim is a rep whore
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
he is. Fuck, hannah is hot, but it's still not worth looking retarded putting her name in a sig, lmao.
AMP had a picture of one of Craig's friends in his avatar.
__________________
THERE IS ONLY ONE DIAMOND IN THE BUSINESS AND HIS NAME IS TITUS O'NEIL

Alim is offline  
Old 03-20-2009, 08:28 PM   #205 (permalink)
Jim
Jim Morrison
 
Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,971
Jim is a HOF inducteeJim is a HOF inducteeJim is a HOF inducteeJim is a HOF inducteeJim is a HOF inducteeJim is a HOF inducteeJim is a HOF inducteeJim is a HOF inducteeJim is a HOF inducteeJim is a HOF inducteeJim is a HOF inductee
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alim View Post
AMP had a picture of one of Craig's friends in his avatar.
Ghetto Anthony, Sticksy and I all had pictures of Lexie in our avy's at one point.

And that JOY~! version of Fallon in AMP's sig fucking ruled btw.
__________________
Jim is offline  
Old 03-20-2009, 08:29 PM   #206 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reid's sisters room, getting high and eating pie!
Posts: 6,109
Queen Emigma is making a name for themselvesQueen Emigma is making a name for themselvesQueen Emigma is making a name for themselvesQueen Emigma is making a name for themselvesQueen Emigma is making a name for themselvesQueen Emigma is making a name for themselvesQueen Emigma is making a name for themselvesQueen Emigma is making a name for themselvesQueen Emigma is making a name for themselvesQueen Emigma is making a name for themselvesQueen Emigma is making a name for themselves
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Who said she was an easy target? I never did so that seems to be your own description of her. I never said she was an easy target at all.

I don't actually go read through every single rant here but I know other people from time to time get into the MSN thing but she would have been a great person to have a feud with because I can see her being as much of a bitch as any other chick. That's what this forum needs in rants. More bitches to make it interesting, not shit about red reps and stuff (not a jab at sexy Lexie, btw).

I don't make you a target because your arguments consist of nothing but gay pictures off the internet. That's boring as fuck. It's either some lame googled pic or WHATCHA GONNA DO GO RAPE SOMEONE LOLOL. Gay.
Having spoken to her, I know she isnt an easy target. That just the impression I get as to why you attack certain people.

Good job that wasnt a jab at Sexy Lexie, or else the White Knight would be on the case.

Nothing wrong with gay pics and gay talk, i'm sure CERB, Gin and CBR will agree, thanks for the feedback. :happy:
Queen Emigma is offline  
Old 03-20-2009, 08:30 PM   #207 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 49
Darkest Hour is in rep purgatory
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheMercuryEnigma- View Post
Having spoken to her, I know she isnt an easy target. That was just impression I get from most people you attack.

Good job that wasnt a jab at Sexy Lexie, or else the White Knight would be on the case.

Nothing wrong with gay pics and gay talk, i'm sure CERB, Gin and CBR will agree, thanks for the feedback. :happy:
oh, so you are gay?
Darkest Hour is offline  
Old 03-20-2009, 08:30 PM   #208 (permalink)
Retired
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anywhere away from stalkers
Posts: 1,620
Hanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF BallotHanz made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by azza View Post
I was in someones sig?
Think you're going a bit over the top, tbh.
What the hell? I never said you were in someones sig. What the fuck!? I said Me and Fallen Angel are in Enigmas sig because it was part of a joke on msn. Geeze.
Hanz is offline  
Old 03-20-2009, 08:31 PM   #209 (permalink)
Neighbor
 
thrillz.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 317
thrillz. thrillz. thrillz. thrillz.
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
oh, so you are gay?
thrillz. is offline  
Old 03-20-2009, 08:31 PM   #210 (permalink)
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
 
Catalanotto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 9,438
Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Hannah and I fooled everyone.




We win. You guys are just way too easy.
__________________

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios