CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite - Page 105 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 03-30-2009, 06:12 PM   #1041 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Cerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whore
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low420 View Post
To be fair, you brag about how much money your pompous ass earns every year.
6 figues is actually worth bragging about tbf

A HELL of a lot more than rep and wrestling knowledge anyways
Cerbs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-30-2009, 06:13 PM   #1042 (permalink)
100 Proof
 
Mellow420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Parrot Bay
Posts: 1,817
Mellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whore
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsWhatIdo View Post
You refered to how much rep you got during that week, it didn't happen during that week. It was in reference to Low420 talking about how much he got, and you made sure to say oh yea that's it, I got 200k rep.

It is still boasting, one upping someone when they were talking about rep. So it is bragging because you weren't even part of his conversation. You just had to brag about something insignificant, and it was in reference to rep.



LOW420-How much money do I make a year. You said I brag about it, so tell me.
In the $200,000 range, if I remember correctly.
Mellow420 is offline  
Old 03-30-2009, 06:13 PM   #1043 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD
 
Seb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Penguin
Posts: 15,517
Seb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on rep
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CERB3RUS View Post
Fucking idiot..... IT WAS A POST WITHOUT A SOURCE. What do you not understand about that? This is why I didn't want to get into this again because I knew you wouldn't understand it anyways. I hope you don't buy everything you read in the WWE section, because you wouldn't have an opinion about anything if you did. The post was also vague, no names, no location, nothing. But I wouldn't be surprised if someone as gullible as you would've bought it without question.


Regardless of whether or not it had a source, it still makes you a hypocrite. By the way, the Test thread was a POST WITHOUT A SOURCE when I made that joke, although I don't need to hide behind that.

Quote:
Oh yes, because wrestling knowledge is so fucking "valuable" and really makes you look like a smart person. If anything, it makes you look like you need a social life and a hobby. I see nothing wrong with discussing wrestling, but when people like you turn everything into a debate, it makes it pretty queer. Who the fuck cares if Angle/HBK was *****, ****1/2, or **** 1/4? Get a girlfriend for fucks sake.
So now you're bashing me for having wrestling knowledge when I post on a WRESTLING forum? Turn everything into a debate? Isn't that the ENTIRE point of a forum? Would you rather just have a thread of sheep where people just paraphrase the same comment over and over? Well, that's what you do anyway, so that's hardly suprising.

I need to get a girlfriend? You were the one who investigated whether female members where legit on this site
Seb is offline  
Old 03-30-2009, 06:15 PM   #1044 (permalink)
Is Bertstarin you
 
ItsWhatIdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MD
Posts: 5,830
ItsWhatIdo 15501 - 16000ItsWhatIdo 15501 - 16000ItsWhatIdo 15501 - 16000ItsWhatIdo 15501 - 16000ItsWhatIdo 15501 - 16000ItsWhatIdo 15501 - 16000ItsWhatIdo 15501 - 16000ItsWhatIdo 15501 - 16000ItsWhatIdo 15501 - 16000ItsWhatIdo 15501 - 16000ItsWhatIdo 15501 - 16000
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

It's funny how much me ever mentioning money or possessions gets to people. It's the ultimate because someone has to bring it up in any thread I post in. I'm not even doing it.

Low, you are wrong, and I would love to see where you found that figure because I have never said a figure. I did just get promoted though.
__________________
ItsWhatIdo is offline  
Old 03-30-2009, 06:23 PM   #1045 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Cerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whore
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post


Regardless of whether or not it had a source, it still makes you a hypocrite. By the way, the Test thread was a POST WITHOUT A SOURCE when I made that joke, although I don't need to hide behind that.



So now you're bashing me for having wrestling knowledge when I post on a WRESTLING forum? Turn everything into a debate? Isn't that the ENTIRE point of a forum? Would you rather just have a thread of sheep where people just paraphrase the same comment over and over? Well, that's what you do anyway, so that's hardly suprising.

I need to get a girlfriend? You were the one who investigated whether female members where legit on this site
You can debate if that's what helps your pathetic ego, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It still doesn't change the fact you have no idea what you're talking about because you're just a mark, even if you've watched every WWE match there is. Go apply for a summer job at Kroger and make sure you include how much you know about the history of Summerslam, I'm sure they will hire you without question.

Several sites were reporting on Test's death at the time and it was a familiar topic with everyone. It was also being discussed on other forums. You knew it was most-likely legit, so don't even try to hide behind that bullshit. You knew he was dead, so you thought you would seize the opportunity to display your wonderful sense of humor. Just like you came in here to whine about an old rep comment.

And when did I investigate anyone? Just because I started a thread that Enigma and Es Aye did all that shit in doesn't mean I was doing it too. Your logic is abominable.
Cerbs is offline  
Old 03-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #1046 (permalink)
100 Proof
 
Mellow420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Parrot Bay
Posts: 1,817
Mellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whore
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsWhatIdo View Post
It's funny how much me ever mentioning money or possessions gets to people. It's the ultimate because someone has to bring it up in any thread I post in. I'm not even doing it.

Low, you are wrong, and I would love to see where you found that figure because I have never said a figure. I did just get promoted though.
Tried looking for something, but found nothing, but once I find something you'll be the first to know.
Mellow420 is offline  
Old 03-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #1047 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD
 
Seb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Penguin
Posts: 15,517
Seb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on repSeb whored out on rep
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CERB3RUS View Post
You can debate if that's what helps your pathetic ego, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It still doesn't change the fact you have no idea what you're talking about because you're just a mark, even if you've watched every WWE match there is. Go apply for a summer job at Kroger and make sure you include how much you know about the history of Summerslam, I'm sure they will hire you without question.
What's wrong with being a mark?

Yes, i'll continue to debate other peoples opinions 'to help my pathetic ego' while you continue to be a sheep and paraphrase other peoples posts, if that's what makes you happy.

Quote:
Several sites were reporting on Test's death at the time and it was a familiar topic with everyone. It was also being discussed on other forums. You knew it was most-likely legit, so don't even try to hide behind that bullshit. You knew he was dead, so you thought you would seize the opportunity to display your wonderful sense of humor. Just like you came in here to whine about an old rep comment.
I'm not trying to hide behind it, I just pointed it out because you're seemingly using the same logic in defence of your hypocrisy. Would I take the joke back because Test is now confirmed dead? No. Would I make the joke again? Yeah.

By the way, the only site reporting Test's death was The Blue Meanie's MySpace when I made that joke

Quote:
And when did I investigate anyone? Just because I started a thread that Enigma and Es Aye did all that shit in doesn't mean I was doing it too. Your logic is abominable.
You were just as bad as those two, tbf.
Seb is offline  
Old 03-30-2009, 06:30 PM   #1048 (permalink)
IC
Not Tough Enough
 
IC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,133
IC is a rep whoreIC is a rep whoreIC is a rep whoreIC is a rep whoreIC is a rep whoreIC is a rep whoreIC is a rep whoreIC is a rep whoreIC is a rep whoreIC is a rep whoreIC is a rep whore
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

I figured Es (maybe Enigma too, can't remember) was just taking the piss with all that investigative stuff, but I was alarmed at how much many people cared about that shit in your rant.
IC is offline  
Old 03-30-2009, 06:35 PM   #1049 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Cerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whore
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post
What's wrong with being a mark?

Yes, i'll continue to debate other peoples opinions 'to help my pathetic ego' while you continue to be a sheep and paraphrase other peoples posts, if that's what makes you happy.



I'm not trying to hide behind it, I just pointed it out because you're seemingly using the same logic in defence of your hypocrisy. Would I take the joke back because Test is now confirmed dead? No. Would I make the joke again? Yeah.

By the way, the only site reporting Test's death was The Blue Meanie's MySpace when I made that joke



You were just as bad as those two, tbf.
You read the Blue Meanie's MySpace? You're more pathetic than I thought.
Cerbs is offline  
Old 03-30-2009, 06:36 PM   #1050 (permalink)
Rez
WWE Jobber
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,439
Rez is a rep whoreRez is a rep whoreRez is a rep whoreRez is a rep whoreRez is a rep whoreRez is a rep whoreRez is a rep whoreRez is a rep whoreRez is a rep whoreRez is a rep whoreRez is a rep whore
Default Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Geez, some of the Chris Benoit comments were a LOT worse.
Rez is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios