CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite - Page 102 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1011 of 1235 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post
I'm sorry, but Test is dead. Crying won't bring your hero back.



Where did I say they were green?

Just because I made a joke about Test's ability as a performer, doesn't make me an ass. It just means you don't have a sense of humour and you were terribly upset about his death.



Wow. Nice job ignoring everything I said. That's the sort of response I would expect off you. Clearly I did pick on a 13 year old.
I know, because making jokes about dead people is SO god damn funny, right? TT's not dead yet, so it was hardly the same thing. The idea was to irritate him, and judging from the length of his replies, it's clearly working. You just saw it as an opportunity to whine about a red square I gave you nealy a month ago, so don't pretend it was anything other than that. And just because I choose not to dignify your moronic statements with a response doesn't mean I'm 13. Nice logic yourself there, chief.

I only hope I can be in attendance at your funeral so I can walk in a laugh my ass off hysterically and tell everyone what a crappy internet poster you were.
Cerbs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1012 of 1235 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,546
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

That Test comment was hilarious, ftr.
Victarion is offline  
post #1013 of 1235 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 06:07 PM
red bull red edition
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,808
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
                     
Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

lol @ that pic, he looks so stiff and terrified. u need to experiment with something man. either girls, drugs, idk. if i saw anyone looking like that i'd offer him something.(no homo). and what kind've post gets 28 reps, link?
shutupchico is offline  
post #1014 of 1235 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 06:09 PM
Is Bertstarin you
 
ItsWhatIdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MD
Posts: 5,830
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CERB3RUS View Post
I only hope I can be in attendance at your funeral so I can walk in a laugh my ass off hysterically and tell everyone what a crappy internet poster you were.
Watch it, he gets 28 reps for posts he makes. What bad poster gets that. He's the lifeblood.

ItsWhatIdo is offline  
post #1015 of 1235 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 06:12 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsWhatIdo View Post
Watch it, he gets 28 reps for posts he makes. What bad poster gets that. He's the lifeblood.
*shudders in horror*
Cerbs is offline  
post #1016 of 1235 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 06:12 PM
Seb
SMILEY GOD
 
Seb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Penguin
Posts: 15,576
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CERB3RUS View Post
I know, because making jokes about dead people is SO god damn funny, right?
So you've never made a joke about someone who is dead? EVER?

Quote:
TT's not dead yet, so it was hardly the same thing. The idea was to irritate him, and judging from the length of his replies, it's clearly working. You just saw it as an opportunity to whine about a red square I gave you nealy a month ago, so don't pretend it was anything other than that.
I don't care about your crappy dialogue with TT. Your post was extremely ironic and hypocritical after the comment you left me, so I posted the comment. Made you look like a complete idiot.

Quote:
And just because I choose not to dignify your moronic statements with a response doesn't mean I'm 13. Nice logic yourself there, chief.
Or because you have no actual logic to counteract me with. Yeah, sounds about right.

Quote:
I only hope I can be in attendance at your funeral so I can walk in a laugh my ass off hysterically and tell everyone what a crappy internet poster you were.
This is the sort of comment I expect off a 13 year old, so yeah.

Come back with something with just a little substance, and then you'll be taken seriously.
Seb is offline  
post #1017 of 1235 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 06:20 PM
Is Bertstarin you
 
ItsWhatIdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MD
Posts: 5,830
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CERB3RUS View Post
*shudders in horror*
Yea your -2 is nothing like what Platt did to him giving him -8 billion, and you know what he was still green.

Nothing like thinking he is making fun of me for being proud of working for nice things, while he is reduced to to bragging about his massive amounts of green rep. Pathetic.

ItsWhatIdo is offline  
post #1018 of 1235 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 06:23 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal, QC
Posts: 9,124
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post
So you've never made a joke about someone who is dead? EVER?



I don't care about your crappy dialogue with TT. Your post was extremely ironic and hypocritical after the comment you left me, so I posted the comment. Made you look like a complete idiot.



Or because you have no actual logic to counteract me with. Yeah, sounds about right.



This is the sort of comment I expect off a 13 year old, so yeah.

Come back with something with just a little substance, and then you'll be taken seriously.
If you didn't care about anything between me and TT, you wouldn't have read it. (which you clearly did) And you surely would not have responded to it (which you also did) So "logic" shouldn't even be in your vocabulary. You're failing miserably here, so go back to the WWE Section and continue sucking Pyro's cock for rep. Hopefully you get even more than 28.
Cerbs is offline  
post #1019 of 1235 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 06:25 PM
IC
Not Tough Enough
 
IC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,133
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Link to this infamous Test joke plz.
IC is offline  
post #1020 of 1235 (permalink) Old 03-30-2009, 06:29 PM
Seb
SMILEY GOD
 
Seb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Penguin
Posts: 15,576
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: CM Skittle(Hypocritical Parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsWhatIdo View Post
Yea your -2 is nothing like what Platt did to him giving him -8 billion, and you know what he was still green.

Nothing like thinking he is making fun of me for being proud of working for nice things, while he is reduced to to bragging about his massive amounts of green rep. Pathetic.
Where did I boast about green rep?

I was making fun of your insecurity and tiny cock, actually. I have 'nice things' as well, but I'm not insecure enough to post them in a Member Picture Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CERB3RUS View Post
If you didn't care about anything between me and TT, you wouldn't have read it. (which you clearly did) And you surely would not have responded to it (which you also did) So "logic" shouldn't even be in your vocabulary. You're failing miserably here, so go back to the WWE Section and continue sucking Pyro's cock for rep. Hopefully you get even more than 28.
I clicked on the last page of the thread. Did I go back and read everything else? No.

I don't think i've ever been repped by Pyro. In fact, I often disagree with a lot of what he says. I'm probably one of the most opinionated posters in the WWE section, whether you like me or not. So you fail here, as well.

You've still got nothing to say on what I actually called you out on. Which is hardly suprising either

Last edited by Seb; 03-30-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Seb is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome