Plagiarism - Rock Bottom 3:16 - Page 20 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #191 of 615 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 10:14 PM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,534
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
                     
Re: Plagiarism - Rock Bottom 3:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpackorder View Post
you told me to suck, i told to you suck whatever

Now I tell you stop crying like a little girl because 3:16 didn't respond.
I think he will not want to talk to a piece of shit like you or anyone else here
What am I crying about? I already said that I don't care if people plagiarize on a wrestling forum, but it wouldn't make sense for him not to respond because he should at least explain himself. I doubt he would want such a dumbass to be putting words in his mouth.



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #192 of 615 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Bro
BULK SEASON
 
Bro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bronx, New York
Posts: 4,423
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Plagiarism - Rock Bottom 3:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
good lord, why do people care? So what, RB3:16 lifted a thread or two... he didn't steal your friggin car. lol
What if someone copied a long thought out post you made about why the Reds are making it to the world series accompanied by stats galore and took credit for it themselves?
Bro is offline  
post #193 of 615 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Forum Lurker
 
wolfpackorder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 153
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Plagiarism - Rock Bottom 3:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
What am I crying about? I already said that I don't care if people plagiarize on a wrestling forum, but it wouldn't make sense for him not to respond because he should at least explain himself. I doubt he would want such a dumbass to be putting words in his mouth.
did i put words in his mouth bitch, i said I THINK

_______=//""""\\
|....__----------- |=|",",","::::::=="- ▒▓▓█D
|_---"""/_/-'"""___ _____.:
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) )----
...//___//
..//___//

覧覧覧/エ ッ/)
覧覧--/-/
覧覧-/-/
覧--/エッ/'--'/エッ`廟 wolfpackorder>haters
覧-/'/--/-/--/ィッ\ F*CK YOU B*TCHES
覧--('(覧- ッ~/'--')
覧予覧覧-'--/
覧-'\'覧覧_-紛
覧覧\覧--(
wolfpackorder is offline  
post #194 of 615 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Es.
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,414
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Plagiarism - Rock Bottom 3:16

not this shit again :/
Es. is offline  
post #195 of 615 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 10:19 PM
46 and 2
 
Hit-Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: DO YOU THINK ME WICKED?
Posts: 11,283
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
                     
Re: Plagiarism - Rock Bottom 3:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
What if someone copied a long thought out post you made about why the Reds are making it to the world series accompanied by stats galore and took credit for it themselves?
It would bother me for about two seconds and then I'd wonder what the hell was i thinking....

Point taken though



-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.

Last edited by Hit-Girl; 03-07-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Hit-Girl is online now  
post #196 of 615 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,534
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
                     
Re: Plagiarism - Rock Bottom 3:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpackorder View Post
did i put words in his month bitch, i said I THINK
Do you want to know the reason why your red repped?



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
post #197 of 615 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 10:26 PM
Forum Lurker
 
wolfpackorder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 153
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: Plagiarism - Rock Bottom 3:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
Do you want to know the reason why your red repped?
What a dumb ass? I asked a question and then you don't answer mine. Then you ask a question

_______=//""""\\
|....__----------- |=|",",","::::::=="- ▒▓▓█D
|_---"""/_/-'"""___ _____.:
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) )----
...//___//
..//___//

覧覧覧/エ ッ/)
覧覧--/-/
覧覧-/-/
覧--/エッ/'--'/エッ`廟 wolfpackorder>haters
覧-/'/--/-/--/ィッ\ F*CK YOU B*TCHES
覧--('(覧- ッ~/'--')
覧予覧覧-'--/
覧-'\'覧覧_-紛
覧覧\覧--(
wolfpackorder is offline  
post #198 of 615 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Winter is Coming
 
UnDeFeatedSanta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,534
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
                     
Re: Plagiarism - Rock Bottom 3:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpackorder View Post
What a dumb ass? I asked a question and then you don't answer mine. Then you ask a question
You never asked a question, you a truly fucking retarded, or just a total dumbass, you want to know what you said? You said, "I'm not putting words in his mouth bitch, I said THINK", what kind of question is that, your red repped because your a dumbass and you say stupid things. I'm not much different but yet I'm not red repped maybe because I don't flame everyone on threads.



The One True God CHANPviaDQ
UnDeFeatedSanta is offline  
post #199 of 615 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 10:31 PM
It Really Wasn't!
 
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 15,994
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
                     
Re: Plagiarism - Rock Bottom 3:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpackorder View Post
What a dumb ass? I asked a question and then you don't answer mine. Then you ask a question
You answered the question yourself.

I'm going even lower on his age. I say 11. And his 12th birthday is on May 17th (just a guess).
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault! is online now  
post #200 of 615 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 10:32 PM
THEY TRIED TO STICK A DEAD BODY INSIDE OF ME!!!
 
I AM SlaM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: The United States of SlaM-erica (Home of the Sputnik)
Posts: 7,477
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Plagiarism - Rock Bottom 3:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpackorder View Post
did i put words in his mouth bitch, i said I THINK
Clearly, you thinking is like saying a fish breathes through it's mouth. Not bloody likely. And a ground breaking accomplishment if it actually turns out to be true.

^^ I AGREE WITH THAT GUY! ^^

If I were a black man...I'd call my penis the Oreo Fun Stick.



I AM SlaM is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome