Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as well) - Page 7 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 03-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #61 (permalink)
Es.
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,414
Es. 0 - 49
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutupchico View Post
and i'm telling u to go fuck yourself.
and I'm telling you to shut the fuck up before shit goes down
Es. is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-05-2009, 05:08 PM   #62 (permalink)
SNOWBLIND
 
GOD of CUNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: On the Rocks with a Bitch and a Bottle
Posts: 6,133
GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Pretty sure she's female, and is in fact who she says she is. I know because she flipped at something I said about her picture in the Truth thread and wouldn't post in there again because I'm a c*nt.

She misunderstood what I was saying, and I don't know if she still thinks I'm a c*nt or not, but still, she reacted like a female. And not an "internet" female.
GOD of CUNT is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 05:13 PM   #63 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,406
Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000 View Post
Pretty sure she's female, and is in fact who she says she is. I know because she flipped at something I said about her picture in the Truth thread and wouldn't post in there again because I'm a c*nt.

She misunderstood what I was saying, and I don't know if she still thinks I'm a c*nt or not, but still, she reacted like a female. And not an "internet" female.
Well I'll take your word for it so.
Victarion is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 05:15 PM   #64 (permalink)
free miveld
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,138
shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000shutupchico 10501 - 11000
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawt Es View Post
and I'm telling you to shut the fuck up before shit goes down
it can go down....i could care less.
shutupchico is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #65 (permalink)
Ippo > TNA
 
Blasko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Kawadaverse.
Posts: 6,454
Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certs View Post
I always knew the OW section was full of phonies
Words can not describe the rage I am feeling...
__________________
Who cares?

I remember the golden years.
Blasko is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 05:17 PM   #66 (permalink)
100 Proof
 
Mellow420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Parrot Bay
Posts: 1,817
Mellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whore
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

CHI-CO! CHI-CO! CHI-CO!
Mellow420 is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 05:17 PM   #67 (permalink)
Es.
Humbled
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,414
Es. 0 - 49
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Hannah_Hardy is probably lurking atm.

She should just come into this thread, say she is sorry, and move on. She will be forgiven pretty quickly if I can be honest for a second. Mainly because she has a vagina is a girl. Her white knights will come to her rescue. Didn't Medo onetime pretend to be some British hip-hop star? Didn't it take him like a year to earn back the forums trust or something? If this was a boy poster he would have a much harder time.

Nobody is going to be angry at you, Hannah_Hardy. You should just apologize for playing the losers who post in OW and move on
Es. is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #68 (permalink)
Valar Morghulis
 
Victarion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: STARLING CITY
Posts: 7,406
Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000Victarion 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

What Hawt Es said, pretty much is correct.
Victarion is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 05:21 PM   #69 (permalink)
Ippo > TNA
 
Blasko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Kawadaverse.
Posts: 6,454
Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000Blasko 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawt Es View Post
Nobody is going to be angry at you, Hannah_Hardy. You should just apologize for playing the losers who post in OW and move on
__________________
Who cares?

I remember the golden years.
Blasko is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 05:21 PM   #70 (permalink)
Bro
BULK SEASON
 
Bro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bronx, New York
Posts: 4,422
Bro 20501 - 21000Bro 20501 - 21000Bro 20501 - 21000Bro 20501 - 21000Bro 20501 - 21000Bro 20501 - 21000Bro 20501 - 21000Bro 20501 - 21000Bro 20501 - 21000Bro 20501 - 21000Bro 20501 - 21000
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Lady Croft's is normally either Britney Spears/Hayden Pannie-Whatever the fuck her name is/ or some other hot female.

What's your point?
She's also had herself in her sig. She has evidence.
__________________
Bro is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios