Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as well) - Page 102 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 03-07-2009, 12:37 PM   #1011 (permalink)
@delecast
 
dele's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Northeast Wisconsin
Posts: 4,099
dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500dele 13001 - 13500
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

I dunno, it needs about 40 to get maximum potential, but after that, it's all downhill.
__________________

Jun Kasai > You
dele is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #1012 (permalink)
I'M A NICE GUY
 
EGame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 15,026
EGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red repped
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
That's definitely true,winter is cold in most of Canada anyway.BC seems to have the best weather BUT it rains a lot so that's not fun to deal with.My friend has been to PEI in the summer,she seemed to like it actually.I should check out all the provinces in Canada!!I would love to do that one day.

LOL I KNOW!The French are definitely unique Canadians or should I say Canadiens!
It's absurd how you guys spell it with an 'e', just couldn't give in to anyone else ways and always wanting to be different.

Not worth traveling around imo, and Vancouver BC is probably the only place that I would like to go that I haven't been to as it seems like an amazing place, besides that the rest of this place seems incredibly boring and doesn't interest me in the slightest, that's about as positive as I will get about this place .
__________________
Gentlemen, if you lose today you will continue to be the best in the world but if you win today you will be eternal.
EGame is offline  
Old 03-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #1013 (permalink)
Chris Jericho > You
 
~Fallen Angel~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 1,575
~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGame View Post
It's absurd how you guys spell it with an 'e', just couldn't give in to anyone else ways and always wanting to be different.

Not worth traveling around imo, and Vancouver BC is probably the only place that I would like to go that I haven't been to as it seems like an amazing place, besides that the rest of this place seems incredibly boring and doesn't interest me in the slightest, that's about as positive as I will get about this place .
LOL!Well it's true,in French it's CANADIENS!! I'm just saying how it is,I'm not trying to be different.

Well I hear Alberta is very nice actually so I'd like to go there eventually.I definitely want to go to Calgary to meet THE HITMAN hopefully! I actually requested that he comes to Montreal on his website and I got a response saying he'd like to SO hopefully Bret comes here soon!! Have you been to BC before?I'd like to visit eventually,a couple of my friends live there actually.
__________________
<3 ~JT~
~Fallen Angel~ is offline  
Old 03-07-2009, 01:24 PM   #1014 (permalink)
I'M A NICE GUY
 
EGame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 15,026
EGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red repped
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
LOL!Well it's true,in French it's CANADIENS!! I'm just saying how it is,I'm not trying to be different.

Well I hear Alberta is very nice actually so I'd like to go there eventually.I definitely want to go to Calgary to meet THE HITMAN hopefully! I actually requested that he comes to Montreal on his website and I got a response saying he'd like to SO hopefully Bret comes here soon!! Have you been to BC before?I'd like to visit eventually,a couple of my friends live there actually.
Nope, I haven't been there before, I've never been past Ottawa tbh. I would love to go there though, I have a good friend who is attending Uni in Vancouver there and says it's the place to be, and is one of the nicest cities you could ever visit, and the Uni there is great.
__________________
Gentlemen, if you lose today you will continue to be the best in the world but if you win today you will be eternal.
EGame is offline  
Old 03-07-2009, 01:35 PM   #1015 (permalink)
Chris Jericho > You
 
~Fallen Angel~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 1,575
~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGame View Post
Nope, I haven't been there before, I've never been past Ottawa tbh. I would love to go there though, I have a good friend who is attending Uni in Vancouver there and says it's the place to be, and is one of the nicest cities you could ever visit, and the Uni there is great.
I've been to Toronto,that was the furthest I've been in Canada.I must visit Vancouver one day though,it seems like such a beautiful city.My friend was telling me that in the summer,they have beach parties.I'd love that!!It seems like my kind of city.
__________________
<3 ~JT~
~Fallen Angel~ is offline  
Old 03-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #1016 (permalink)
WrestleMania Veteran 21-29
 
The_Great_One_316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Roseville
Posts: 1,194
The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Is it true that Canadians are scared of the dark?
The_Great_One_316 is offline  
Old 03-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #1017 (permalink)
Chris Jericho > You
 
~Fallen Angel~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 1,575
~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Great_One_316 View Post
Is it true that Canadians are scared of the dark?
Only when I'm listening to Iron Maiden's song "Fear of the Dark."I didn't know it applied to Canadians!lol jk.Now where did you get such an idea from?
__________________
<3 ~JT~
~Fallen Angel~ is offline  
Old 03-07-2009, 01:54 PM   #1018 (permalink)
Retired
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anywhere away from stalkers
Posts: 1,630
Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000Hanz 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
I've been to Toronto,that was the furthest I've been in Canada.I must visit Vancouver one day though,it seems like such a beautiful city.My friend was telling me that in the summer,they have beach parties.I'd love that!!It seems like my kind of city.
I went to Toronto to visit relatives, i told you i was part Canadian right? I agree, it is a beautiful city. I've also been to Newfoundland, my Dads cousin lives up there, it was a lovely place. When i went to France, i visited this memorial at the Somme, it had so many names of men from there (Newfoundland), they were said to be some of the bravest soldiers of the first world war
Hanz is offline  
Old 03-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #1019 (permalink)
WrestleMania Veteran 21-29
 
The_Great_One_316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Roseville
Posts: 1,194
The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500The_Great_One_316 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

From an episode of How I Met Your Mother.
The_Great_One_316 is offline  
Old 03-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #1020 (permalink)
Chris Jericho > You
 
~Fallen Angel~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 1,575
~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500~Fallen Angel~ 14001 - 14500
Default Re: Hannah Hardy Plagiarized Her Way To Popularity - by M.W. (credit to Wes_FR as wel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Hardy View Post
I went to Toronto to visit relatives, i told you i was part Canadian right? I agree, it is a beautiful city. I've also been to Newfoundland, my Dads cousin lives up there, it was a lovely place. When i went to France, i visited this memorial at the Somme, it had so many names of men from there (Newfoundland), they were said to be some of the bravest soldiers of the first world war
Yes you did!!Wow,you've been to more places in Canada than I have and I actually live here.You're a better Canadian than I am!LOL!I've heard Newfoundland is very pretty,I'd love to go there.Aw you've been to France?I'd love to go there.I wish I lived in Europe so I could visit Spain,Germany,England,France,etc.It just seems so much easier to get around when you're living there.You're lucky!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Great_One_316 View Post
From an episode of How I Met Your Mother.
What happened??
__________________
<3 ~JT~
~Fallen Angel~ is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios