WF In General. - Page 41 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #401 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reid's sisters room, getting high and eating pie!
Posts: 6,109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .BD View Post
Isnt invincible like half asian half black?

And Enigma, this isn't a "phase". I don't act like I know everything, in fact not even close. I am actually a rather modest person in reality.

Doomed to mediocrity is a fair assessment if you have no discernible future and are 23 and unemployed. And I don't even mark that hard for Shelton, I just enjoyed defending him against unjustified attacks. You idolise Hardy - it is almost as if you live or die by his accomplishments.
at you claiming you don't mark for Shelton, i might have to use that one i'm just defending Jeff against unjustified attacks . Mark denial is funny.

Your attitude suggest to me you think you know everything, maybe you act differently in person.

Who said i don't have a future?, being unemployed is unfortunate, it happens to the best of us. Wait till you grow up and get into the real world and experience it for yourself before you judge to be honest. If you go your whole life without being unemployed more power to you, i wouldnt wish it on anyone.
Queen Emigma is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #402 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Keep you lovin' brother happy
 
Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: A pavement in Glasgow with alcohol poisioning
Posts: 3,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksy View Post
Thats not the same at all. Terrible example.
It was... but I'm known for using terrible examples.


Craig is offline  
post #403 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 07:38 AM
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
 
21st Century Calendar Holiday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Posts: 15,929
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF In General.

Lol..unemployed.

21st Century Calendar Holiday is offline  
post #404 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 07:39 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reid's sisters room, getting high and eating pie!
Posts: 6,109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by INVINCIBLE View Post
Lol..unemployed.
Indeed.
Queen Emigma is offline  
post #405 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 07:47 AM
.BD
Winner.
 
.BD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Winner's Circle
Posts: 6,631
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheMercuryEnigma- View Post
at you claiming you don't mark for Shelton, i might have to use that one i'm just defending Jeff against unjustified attacks . Mark denial is funny.

Your attitude suggest to me you think you know everything, maybe you act differently in person.

Who said i don't have a future?, being unemployed is unfortunate, it happens to the best of us. Wait till you grow up and get into the real world and experience it for yourself before you judge to be honest. If you go your whole life without being unemployed more power to you, i wouldnt wish it on anyone.
Never denied I didn't mark for him (I definitely do), but I don't mark that hard IS what I said. I enjoy his work and yeah he is probably my favourite midcarder in the company - but I am not a blind mark and you don't see me ramble how he should be winning world titles and headlining PPV's.

I don't act like I know everything. I exude convinction in my arguments.

Being unemployed is unfortunate, yes, and I don't wish it upon you. But being unemployed and not undertaking tertiary education or anything - what are you going to do in the future? Stock shelves and put on a happy smile? Mediocrity isn't as bad as it sounds though.

Invincible... ASL plz.
.BD is offline  
post #406 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 07:49 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reid's sisters room, getting high and eating pie!
Posts: 6,109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .BD View Post

Being unemployed is unfortunate, yes, and I don't wish it upon you. But being unemployed and not undertaking tertiary education or anything - what are you going to do in the future? Stock shelves and put on a happy smile? Mediocrity isn't as bad as it sounds though.


I have a BA (hons) History degree, how didnt i undertake tertiary education?

Did you miss the part, where i said i had done the Uni thing?
Queen Emigma is offline  
post #407 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 07:50 AM
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
 
21st Century Calendar Holiday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Posts: 15,929
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF In General.

What ?

21st Century Calendar Holiday is offline  
post #408 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: WF In General.

See, I am unknown
Bullseye is offline  
post #409 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 07:56 AM
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..
 
21st Century Calendar Holiday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Little Planet
Posts: 15,929
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF In General.

Or nobody cares.

21st Century Calendar Holiday is offline  
post #410 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 07:59 AM
.BD
Winner.
 
.BD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Winner's Circle
Posts: 6,631
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheMercuryEnigma- View Post


I have a BA (hons) History degree, how didnt i undertake tertiary education?

Did you miss the part, where i said i had done the Uni thing?
OK. I assumed by "done" you meant "went there and dropped out". My bad.
.BD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome