WF In General. - Page 20 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #191 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 09:58 PM
You're the scum of the Earth
 
«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO»'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Daytona Beach, Florida
Posts: 15,600
Points: 572
                     
Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw-monster View Post
just cuz I got laid today and you didnt. Hey guys you know how they have those WWE/TNA ratings disscussion thread well maybe we should make one where you rate the sex that you had, and no your hand doesnt count. Is anyone up for it
Yeah. I reported you "cuz you got laid today and I didnt." Definitely.
«OOOOOLADIPOOOOO» is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #192 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 09:58 PM
100 Proof
 
Mellow420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Parrot Bay
Posts: 1,817
Points: 0
                     
Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiked. View Post
SEX EVER HEARD OF IT?
Of course I heard of it but rating it is stupid, especially when you don't care about the quality of it. Sex is sex.
Mellow420 is offline  
post #193 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 09:59 PM
APLEXED
 
IMPULSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,597
Points: 2,067
                     
Re: WF In General.

This thread is entertaining.
IMPULSE is offline  
post #194 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Twitter ‘n’ Grapes
 
Spiked.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,580
Points: 0
                     
Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD™ View Post
Emos don't do sex silly.
WHY DO YOU THINK WE WEAR TIGHT JEANS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4kWsxnnoX4

SEE WHAT I AM GETTING AT?
Spiked. is offline  
post #195 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 10:00 PM
The One True King
 
Stannis Baratheon.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,728
Points: 2,234
                     
Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiked. View Post
WHY DO YOU THINK WE WEAR TIGHT JEANS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4kWsxnnoX4

SEE WHAT I AM GETTING AT?
Is that your Simple Plan?

Oh man I make myself crack up sometimes.


Quote:
"I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?" - Stannis Baratheon
Stannis Baratheon. is offline  
post #196 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Humbled
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,630
Points: 0
                   
Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Es Eye View Post
This thread is starting to fail.



You had a good time fucking your dog yea?
Fuck you, it was a parrot not a damn dog ok. you can just imagine how thin it rly is if it can go inside of a parrot.

na I actually did it with a virgin, I always hate it when they bleed, because than it sucks using your tongue, trust me it tastes realy bad
raw-monster is offline  
post #197 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 10:03 PM
100 Proof
 
Mellow420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Parrot Bay
Posts: 1,817
Points: 0
                     
Re: WF In General.

Virgins have AIDS.
Mellow420 is offline  
post #198 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Twitter ‘n’ Grapes
 
Spiked.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,580
Points: 0
                     
Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD™ View Post
Is that your Simple Plan?

Oh man I make myself crack up sometimes.
SIMPLE PLAN ISN'T EMO. LOL NOOB.
Spiked. is offline  
post #199 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Twitter ‘n’ Grapes
 
Spiked.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,580
Points: 0
                     
Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw-monster View Post
Fuck you, it was a parrot not a damn dog ok. you can just imagine how thin it rly is if it can go inside of a parrot.

na I actually did it with a virgin, I always hate it when they bleed, because than it sucks using your tongue, trust me it tastes realy bad

THANKS FOR THE NEW SIG, MAN. THE OLD ONE WAS GETTING STALE.
Spiked. is offline  
post #200 of 752 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 10:04 PM
The One True King
 
Stannis Baratheon.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,728
Points: 2,234
                     
Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiked. View Post
SIMPLE PLAN ISN'T EMO. LOL NOOB.
It sounds like you do not have a Fall Out Plan?

Oh, lol.


Quote:
"I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?" - Stannis Baratheon
Stannis Baratheon. is offline  
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome