WF In General. - Page 11 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 03-03-2009, 07:01 PM   #101 (permalink)
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 8,053
GOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
More like you like it in your ass
I like it there too.
__________________

"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #102 (permalink)
Keizoku wa chikara nari
 
Wes_FR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The cesspit of the world
Posts: 1,105
Wes_FR Wes_FR Wes_FR Wes_FR Wes_FR Wes_FR Wes_FR Wes_FR Wes_FR Wes_FR Wes_FR
Default Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low420 View Post
Bum pirate, get it right.
I don't give a fuck what he does or who he is to be honest, but I like the horny look in his eyes.
Wes_FR is offline  
Old 03-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #103 (permalink)
women sense my power and they seek the life essence
 
Horselover Fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Beach is the spot where I serve my cane
Posts: 11,657
Horselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whore
Default Re: WF In General.

You can't expect someone named "Mr. Jesus" to be humble.

Also, the real reason GA won't get unbanned is b/c that means they'd have to unban cal too.
Horselover Fat is offline  
Old 03-03-2009, 07:07 PM   #104 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 11,396
Killswitch is a HOF inducteeKillswitch is a HOF inducteeKillswitch is a HOF inducteeKillswitch is a HOF inducteeKillswitch is a HOF inducteeKillswitch is a HOF inducteeKillswitch is a HOF inducteeKillswitch is a HOF inducteeKillswitch is a HOF inducteeKillswitch is a HOF inducteeKillswitch is a HOF inductee
Default Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD™
I like it there too.
So in summary:

"EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME!"
Killswitch is offline  
Old 03-03-2009, 07:09 PM   #105 (permalink)
100 Proof
 
Mellow420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Parrot Bay
Posts: 1,817
Mellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whoreMellow420 is a rep whore
Default Re: WF In General.

That's about the sum of the equation.
Mellow420 is offline  
Old 03-03-2009, 07:10 PM   #106 (permalink)
Winter is coming.
 
Kantos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In Suffolk trying too hard.
Posts: 532
Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos
Default Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJesus View Post
You don't broadcast, you most certainly believe it.
Which is the basis of my argument, you can be better than people but saying/using the fact you think you're better as retaliation is retarded you're not proving you're better at that specific period just that you think you are.

Quote:
You think A. I think B. I tell you that you are wrong, and that B is correct.

Do you agree? Of course not. You have come to your own decision and someone telling you otherwsie will not convince you otherwise, because you put worth behind you own ability to come to a conclusion based on what is known to you. You will not change your view simply because I tell you to do so, because we both know the same information.
Actually I consider myself a student of life still, I'm 17 I still have a lot to learn from all of life and all aspects of life. I like to try to think that I base a lot of my opinions on perspective as I consider it one of the most important things in life. I'm still rather open minded and influenced, I've changed my perspective many times after arguments.

Quote:
You believe that your standpoint is correct. Better than mine.
And you believe the same thing, your enemy is never a villain in his own eyes.

Quote:
As I said, I'm not saying be a **** about it. I am saying we all on some level believe ourselves to be superior than others. It's why we generally make our own decisions. Our own choices. We believe in our own ability to make the right choice, because we wouldn't trust others to do so for us.
This is pretty much my basis, using superiority as a credibility booster is ridiculous. It's what you've done in the past, what matters is your present and what you can prove at that point.

Quote:
And, if you don't mind, please refrain from calling me a dickhead. Such a statement belies a superiority complex; so much so that your own opinion on this matter is so much more substantive than mine it merits a derogatory comment towards me. Is that not what you are attempting to attacking others for?
That was actually an shortened term, I meant "Then that makes you a dickhead." Not specifically that you're a dickhead.
Kantos is offline  
Old 03-03-2009, 07:11 PM   #107 (permalink)
women sense my power and they seek the life essence
 
Horselover Fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Beach is the spot where I serve my cane
Posts: 11,657
Horselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whore
Default Re: WF In General.

Horselover Fat is offline  
Old 03-03-2009, 07:11 PM   #108 (permalink)
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA
 
GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Twin Peaks
Posts: 8,053
GOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
So in summary:

"EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME!"
Not rlly. I hate teh attn.
__________________

"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell
GOD is offline  
Old 03-03-2009, 07:12 PM   #109 (permalink)
Winter is coming.
 
Kantos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In Suffolk trying too hard.
Posts: 532
Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos Kantos
Default Re: WF In General.

Best smiley ever. ;D
Kantos is offline  
Old 03-03-2009, 07:14 PM   #110 (permalink)
I like watching the puddles gather rain
 
JunkheadX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,948
JunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whoreJunkheadX is a rep whore
Post Re: WF In General.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCW View Post
That smiley pretty much owns.
__________________
JunkheadX is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios