Some of the guys on here are so pathetic - Page 60 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 02-24-2009, 05:07 PM   #591 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reid's sisters room, getting high and eating pie!
Posts: 6,109
Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian8448 View Post
You're a cheerleader for whoever is the "babyface" in a rants feud, whoever is the more popular poster. You post your GIF's and smilies and think you're being witty, that's your MO.

I'd rather not entertain the "real life" stuff any further because there is 0 chance for either of us to prove our claims.
Considering i attacked the TTT thread in one of my rants the biggest set of asslickers and bandwagoners on this forum, hardly qualifies me as a cheerleader, it just seems i'm a cheerleader to you because i'm always against your opinion.

So you acknowledge that your parents abused you as a child then?

Last edited by Queen Emigma : 02-24-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Queen Emigma is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-24-2009, 05:13 PM   #592 (permalink)
Rest In Peace Ultimate Warrior
 
SPACE MOUNTAIN!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Traveled the World and the Seven Seas.
Posts: 15,370
SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000SPACE MOUNTAIN! 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Ugh, this "your dick is small","no, yours is" shit is beyond fucking gay.
I would agree. But even it if wern't, Brian has no room to insult people about small dicks. Becuase we all know what steriods to a man's penis.
__________________

San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings
SPACE MOUNTAIN! is offline  
Old 02-24-2009, 05:16 PM   #593 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,755
brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheGrandSlamEnigma- View Post
Considering i attacked the TTT thread in one of my rants the biggest set of asslickers and bandwagoners on this forum, hardly qualifies me as a cheerleader, it just seems i'm a cheerleader to you because i'm always against your opinion.

So you acknowledge that your parents abused you as a child then?
That's part of it, the other part would be your consistent support of this place's popular posters, throwing in your sharp wit and GIF's to their feuds.

Abuse? Not sure where you get that from, please elaborate.
brian8448 is offline  
Old 02-24-2009, 05:18 PM   #594 (permalink)
STOCKING STUFFER
 
STUFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 3,460
STUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on rep
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

When compared to Lexington Steele, my dick is small also. What can you do, I just look for bitches that have never seen Lex's cock in person.
__________________

STUFF is offline  
Old 02-24-2009, 05:19 PM   #595 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,755
brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by the king of kings View Post
I would agree. But even it if wern't, Brian has no room to insult people about small dicks. Becuase we all know what steriods to a man's penis.
I didnt say he had a small penis, "dickless" is an expression implying he lacks a backbone and individuality.

Steroid use more often than not enlarges the prostate gland/penis, try again. It may shrink the testicles during use, if that's what you're referring to.
brian8448 is offline  
Old 02-24-2009, 05:21 PM   #596 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reid's sisters room, getting high and eating pie!
Posts: 6,109
Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian8448 View Post
That's part of it, the other part would be your consistent support of this place's popular posters, throwing in your sharp wit and GIF's to their feuds.

Abuse? Not sure where you get that from, please elaborate.
Who the fuck are these popular posters?, i'm pretty sure i've attacked or had an argument with nearly all the so called 'popular' posters on this forum. Also what's your obsession with people posting gif's & pictutes, if you like i'll gladly direct you to some, so you can feel all involved, and somebody in this argument may aswell have some sharp wit, because you sure as hell don't have any.

Well you claim not to be short so you don't have short man syndrome, so i'm trying to figure out just what it was that made you the way you are, and parental abuse seems to me to be one of those things that might do that to you. Others might be being bullied at school, small penis, mental retardation, roid rage one of them is clearly true.

Last edited by Queen Emigma : 02-24-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Queen Emigma is offline  
Old 02-24-2009, 05:27 PM   #597 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,755
brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000brian8448 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheGrandSlamEnigma- View Post
Who the fuck are these popular posters?, i'm pretty sure i've attacked or had an argument with nearly all the so called 'popular' posters on this forum.

Well you claim not to be short so you don't have short man syndrome, so i'm trying to figure out just what it was that made you the way you are, and parental abuse seems to me to be one of those things that might do that to you. Others might be being bullied at school, small penis, mental retardation, one of them is clearly true.
Mental retardation? Really? That's quite the theory you have.

What "made me the way I am" (I assume you are referring to my views on "rape") is my belief that there is no purpose to morality, that's it. I may have issues with my perceived lack of achievement in life, that's about it. I'm not malicious.
brian8448 is offline  
Old 02-24-2009, 05:29 PM   #598 (permalink)
Moron
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Reid's sisters room, getting high and eating pie!
Posts: 6,109
Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500Queen Emigma 13001 - 13500
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian8448 View Post
Mental retardation? Really? That's quite the theory you have.

What "made me the way I am" (I assume you are referring to the my views on "rape") is my belief that there is no purpose to morality, that's it. I may have issues with my perceived lack of achievement in life, that's about it. I'm not malicious.
Actually i wasnt refering to your views on rape, i was actually just making an observation on your general attitude, you seem to be a person just waiting to win a Darwin award.

I would judge you wanting to rape and letting your friend rape a 13 year old as malicious tbh.
Queen Emigma is offline  
Old 02-24-2009, 05:30 PM   #599 (permalink)
SNOWBLIND
 
GOD of CUNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: On the Rocks with a Bitch and a Bottle
Posts: 6,133
GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

And so it begins... again.
GOD of CUNT is offline  
Old 02-24-2009, 05:32 PM   #600 (permalink)
Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 27,671
-Mystery- 31501 - 50000-Mystery- 31501 - 50000-Mystery- 31501 - 50000-Mystery- 31501 - 50000-Mystery- 31501 - 50000-Mystery- 31501 - 50000-Mystery- 31501 - 50000-Mystery- 31501 - 50000-Mystery- 31501 - 50000-Mystery- 31501 - 50000-Mystery- 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000 View Post
And so it begins... again.
WRESTLEMANIA XX?
__________________
-Mystery- is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios