Some of the guys on here are so pathetic - Page 48 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 02-23-2009, 02:55 PM   #471 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD
 
Seb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Penguin
Posts: 15,532
Seb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000 View Post
So... I should actually read this thing? Is that what you're saying? Because... I dunno, man.

And has it been proven that this "pathetic" behaviour is limited to only males? Females can be amazi--- pathetic, too.
Yeah, it's worthwhile, if you can drag yourself away from those 52 discs and hookers.

Although if you want the jist of the thread, then basically thread starter is both a moron, and a walking contradiction of herself (and you may enjoy the photos of her looking like a prostitute, with that being your fortay).
__________________
Seb is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 02-23-2009, 03:29 PM   #472 (permalink)
SNOWBLIND
 
GOD of CUNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: On the Rocks with a Bitch and a Bottle
Posts: 6,310
GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post
Yeah, it's worthwhile, if you can drag yourself away from those 52 discs and hookers.

Although if you want the jist of the thread, then basically thread starter is both a moron, and a walking contradiction of herself (and you may enjoy the photos of her looking like a prostitute, with that being your fortay).
Just slowly worked my way through it. Gotta say, I found myself smiling at a lot of things.

Skittle is probably someone I'd employ. Although the constant denying of the fact that having sex with people for money makes you a prostitute would become tedius after a while.
GOD of CUNT is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 05:28 PM   #473 (permalink)
lawls :.||.: lawls
 
Nolo King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,273
Nolo King has made a name for themselvesNolo King has made a name for themselvesNolo King has made a name for themselvesNolo King has made a name for themselvesNolo King has made a name for themselvesNolo King has made a name for themselvesNolo King has made a name for themselvesNolo King has made a name for themselvesNolo King has made a name for themselvesNolo King has made a name for themselvesNolo King has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Nolo King and a very few select of posters are the only ones who do not post for these reasons!

For most males here, they post because they lack a social hub outside of the internets and when they find out a poster is of a sex they find attractive, they do not know how to approach the person properly!

Most females here are so desperate for attention that they either post irrational, in a sexy manner or try to convey a false sense of sexual prowess, lawls!
__________________

-CLICK HERE-
To Watch My Awesome Wrestling Cartoon, lawls!

Catch Up On Season Six
Nolo King is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 07:07 PM   #474 (permalink)
STOCKING STUFFER
 
STUFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 3,481
STUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on rep
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Oh I'd 'employ' her all right, if that's what they're calling it these days.
__________________

STUFF is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 07:13 PM   #475 (permalink)
SNOWBLIND
 
GOD of CUNT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: On the Rocks with a Bitch and a Bottle
Posts: 6,310
GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

I know what you're talking about, and I'd do that, too.

But seriously, I would make her my employee.
GOD of CUNT is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #476 (permalink)
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,768
brian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missedbrian8448 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

In 45 minutes John Cena is going to appear on my TV screen and kick a lot of ass. I cant wait.
brian8448 is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 11:06 PM   #477 (permalink)
CM Punk's Wife!
 
CM Skittle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,072
CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJesus View Post
To be perfectly honest, Skittle, I appreciate your pictures because it shows you have something going for you. Nice legs and you're dressed like a tramp - doesn't get much better. If you'd rather, we could focus on the written content of your posts but to be frank, the responses would most likely be much more offensive than those to your pictures.

At least with the responses to your slutty pics you know people want you to post again; this is very much not the case for your pic-less posts. So, if you'll excuse me,
Shut up, if you don't like my topics or posts no one is making you read them. I'm a good poster and sorry but there's no way you can act like my topics on here are worse than most of the rant topics complaining about John Cena or some lame poster no one even knows, even people in here agree that my rants are good sooo shut it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Well, there is something called a choice and you could have chosen not to post those pictures. None of us would have died if you didn't post them. Whether you really dress like that on a daily basis or not, doesn't matter, but you knew full well that those pictures would literally get a rise out of the many male membes of the forum. I would find it very hard to believe that you didn't think that would happen, based on all the past complaints you've had about that sort of behaviour towards you in the first place.

Meh, you posted the pictures, you got what you should have expected. If you don't want horny guys to go nuts over your pictures, don't post any pictures that will get a reaction. You know, ones like being half naked, hugging a wall and playing doctor.
Okay I post on a lot of other boards besides this one and I've never had to deal with so many immature losers than on here. Like sure I've had to deal with some annoying people on message boards before but no place has been this bad. If I knew I would have had to dealt with a bunch of 12 year olds going through puberty I never would have even posted those. It's not like I randomly was like "Ohh here's a slutty picture of me boys, take your penises out and go crazy!" I posted them for a reason, because it was Halloween! And I love how no one mentions the tons of other pictures of me dressed normally, you guys just focus on three pictures of me in costumes. What kind of backwards logic is that where people are saying it's MY fault that some of the guys here are desperate losers, like yes now I know I shouldn't have posted those but that doesn't change that the guys hitting on me are still immature and pathetic. Thats like when rapists say "It's her fault for wearing such a short skirt and making me want to rape her!" It's like "Umm.. no, it's your fault for being a rapist."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolo King View Post
For most males here, they post because they lack a social hub outside of the internets and when they find out a poster is of a sex they find attractive, they do not know how to approach the person properly!
Exactly! I love how Nolo King is considered one of the "immature" posters here but he actually gets it. If some of the guys on here got off the computer for once and tried talking to women in their lives then they wouldn't have to try to awkwardly hit on me like a bunch of creeps. But whatever I'm done with this topic because obviously everyone just wants to judge me and call me a slut and not even try to listen to anything I have to say
__________________
I love CM Punk!

My favorite poster of the moment: McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
actually my brain in a chicks body would create the most hectic psycho crazy stalker bitch nymphomaniac lesbian ever. So basically Skittle
CM Skittle is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 11:50 PM   #478 (permalink)
i$e
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK
 
i$e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Posts: 6,556
i$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJesus View Post
To be perfectly honest, Skittle, I appreciate your pictures because it shows you have something going for you. Nice legs and you're dressed like a tramp - doesn't get much better. If you'd rather, we could focus on the written content of your posts but to be frank, the responses would most likely be much more offensive than those to your pictures.

At least with the responses to your slutty pics you know people want you to post again; this is very much not the case for your pic-less posts. So, if you'll excuse me


..is an accurate way to describe this post.
__________________
www.notedmusic.co.uk / @notedmusicuk / www.facebook.com/notedmusicuk



my guide to cutting body fat effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/11891414-post2352.html
my guide to gaining lean mass effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/12277174-post2817.html
my music recommendation megapost - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/music/...-megapost.html

2 x Music Poster of the Year | 1 x 2011 People's Signature of the Year
i$e is offline  
Old 02-23-2009, 11:55 PM   #479 (permalink)
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye Bullseye
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Skittle View Post
Shut up, if you don't like my topics or posts no one is making you read them. I'm a good poster and sorry but there's no way you can act like my topics on here are worse than most of the rant topics complaining about John Cena or some lame poster no one even knows, even people in here agree that my rants are good sooo shut it.

Okay I post on a lot of other boards besides this one and I've never had to deal with so many immature losers than on here. Like sure I've had to deal with some annoying people on message boards before but no place has been this bad. If I knew I would have had to dealt with a bunch of 12 year olds going through puberty I never would have even posted those. It's not like I randomly was like "Ohh here's a slutty picture of me boys, take your penises out and go crazy!" I posted them for a reason, because it was Halloween! And I love how no one mentions the tons of other pictures of me dressed normally, you guys just focus on three pictures of me in costumes. What kind of backwards logic is that where people are saying it's MY fault that some of the guys here are desperate losers, like yes now I know I shouldn't have posted those but that doesn't change that the guys hitting on me are still immature and pathetic. Thats like when rapists say "It's her fault for wearing such a short skirt and making me want to rape her!" It's like "Umm.. no, it's your fault for being a rapist."

Exactly! I love how Nolo King is considered one of the "immature" posters here but he actually gets it. If some of the guys on here got off the computer for once and tried talking to women in their lives then they wouldn't have to try to awkwardly hit on me like a bunch of creeps. But whatever I'm done with this topic because obviously everyone just wants to judge me and call me a slut and not even try to listen to anything I have to say
Your rants are good? Which ones? This one? Complaining about your boyfriend maybe cheating on you? Saying cyber sex is weak? Ignorant air-head.

Fuck off back to those other forums then. You posted slutty pictures, deal with the consequences. Noone has a problem with the normally clothed pics, since they don't convey you as a slut.

Yeah, a gimmick poster agrees with your point of view. Nice support. I think you need to get off the computer before you hurt yourself. at your continued assumptions that just because we post here we have no contact with women in our lives. Why would I want to hit on an air-headed crackwhore slut? Listen to anything you say? All I'm seeing is Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Bullseye is offline  
Old 02-24-2009, 12:03 AM   #480 (permalink)
Turn Out The Lights
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: It's a ruse
Posts: 18,217
Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Some of the guys on here are so pathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold sXe View Post
Your rants are good? Which ones? This one? Complaining about your boyfriend maybe cheating on you? Saying cyber sex is weak? Ignorant air-head.

Fuck off back to those other forums then. You posted slutty pictures, deal with the consequences. Noone has a problem with the normally clothed pics, since they don't convey you as a slut.

Yeah, a gimmick poster agrees with your point of view. Nice support. I think you need to get off the computer before you hurt yourself. at your continued assumptions that just because we post here we have no contact with women in our lives. Why would I want to hit on an air-headed crackwhore slut? Listen to anything you say? All I'm seeing is Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I suppose she's talking about her rant/s that are in the Classic rants section. I hardly see how saying something about your own rant makes you an 'ignorant airhead' but hey what do i know, only that calling someone an ignorant airhead like you did just there is fairly hypocritical.

Speaking of slutty pictures, how's the ones you get from Sabrina Ben?

Funny thats all you see from her because thats all i'm seeing from you at the moment.
__________________

Rush is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios