Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help - Page 11 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 03-16-2007, 09:51 PM   #101 (permalink)
Is Slickilicious
 
2Slick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 16,934
2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep
Default Re: Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

It is very possible to have internet friends be your friends in real life. Just because this is text and some of us are hundreds, if not thousands of miles apart, doesn't mean some people don't communicate with their, "friends" offline as well. I've met someone off of here in real life and become good friends with them.

I also talk to a few other people on the phone very frequently, so that holds no ground to me. I plan on meeting another person in the near future, so if you consider some of the people you meet off of here true friends, good for you. Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all.

Ooh, someone may think I'm insane for considering some of my friends on here TRUE real life friends, honestly, who gives a fuck what they think? Do what you want with your life, as long as you're happy and not hurting anyone else, then yeah, do what you want.

I know I will.
__________________
2Slick is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-16-2007, 09:53 PM   #102 (permalink)
A WEF Certified Product
 
The Imperfect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 401 Unauthorized
Posts: 6,582
The Imperfect 6001 - 6500The Imperfect 6001 - 6500The Imperfect 6001 - 6500The Imperfect 6001 - 6500The Imperfect 6001 - 6500The Imperfect 6001 - 6500The Imperfect 6001 - 6500The Imperfect 6001 - 6500The Imperfect 6001 - 6500The Imperfect 6001 - 6500The Imperfect 6001 - 6500
Default Re: Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSilver™
I never said it was retarded to have internet friends. Never. I said Ghetto is deluded if he thinks he has a real life friend with someone over the internet. He keeps saying they are.





Um i believe Ghetto does.
He never once said he considered Holt as a 'real life' friend. He said he thought he had a friendship, which could mean either 'real life' or 'internet' wise.
__________________
Read the sig rules.
The Imperfect is offline  
Old 03-16-2007, 09:57 PM   #103 (permalink)
Is Slickilicious
 
2Slick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 16,934
2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep
Default Re: Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSilver™
I never said it was retarded to have internet friends. Never. I said Ghetto is deluded if he thinks he has a real life friend with someone over the internet. He keeps saying they are.
Why would someone be deluded just because they think someone has a real life friend over the internet? Last time I checked, these are real people we're talking about. Did it ever occur to you that people meet people over the net all of the time, whether it be friends, or more than that, happens every single day of the year.

So, to me, what you're saying is non-truthful.

Hell, even if people don't meet in real life, doesn't mean they can't be real life legitimate friends. My wife's mom met one of her best friends now on the internet many years ago, so to me, that's just bullshit.
__________________
2Slick is offline  
Old 03-16-2007, 09:57 PM   #104 (permalink)
RS
Moron
 
RS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,539
RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000
Default Re: Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mask of The Imperfect
He never once said he considered Holt as a 'real life' friend. He said he thought he had a friendship, which could mean either 'real life' or 'internet' wise.


All you have to do is read his posts to realize he was talking about being a "real life" friend of his. I cant really be stuffed talking about this anymore because it his problem and not mine. Go back and read his first few posts and you will see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slick
Why would someone be deluded just because they think someone has a real life friend over the internet? Last time I checked, these are real people we're talking about. Did it ever occur to you that people meet people over the net all of the time, whether it be friends, or more than that, happens every single day of the year.

So, to me, what you're saying is non-truthful.

Meh if you say so. Its my opinion so deal with it.
RS is offline  
Old 03-16-2007, 09:59 PM   #105 (permalink)
Is Slickilicious
 
2Slick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 16,934
2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep2Slick whored out on rep
Default Re: Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSilver™
Meh if you say so. Its my opinion so deal with it.
Exactly, it's just an opinion, so quit trying to pass it off as factual, idiot.
__________________
2Slick is offline  
Old 03-16-2007, 10:02 PM   #106 (permalink)
Jonathan Coachman
 
Ghetto Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,446
Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

Quote:
All you have to do is read his posts to realize he was talking about being a "real life" friend of his. I cant really be stuffed talking about this anymore because it his problem and not mine. Go back and read his first few posts and you will see.
No dude. Stop trying to be a private investigator. Prime Time Kevin already has that under control. I have real life friends, believe it or not. And they're a completely different category. I just categorize internet friends a bit below real-life friends, and that's why Holt blocking me, hit me so hard.
Ghetto Anthony is offline  
Old 03-16-2007, 10:03 PM   #107 (permalink)
I mark for me
 
DDMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Bronx, New York
Posts: 11,003
DDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whore
Default Re: Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slick
Exactly, it's just an opinion, so quit trying to pass it off as factual, idiot.
Why he gotta be all that? Just because bullshit comes out of his mouth? Just because he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, yet goes on and on as if he does? If thats your definition of an idiot, then fine.

If someone would all the sudden switch up on me, someone I considered an "e-friend", I'm pretty sure that would befuddle me a bit. I can see where GA is coming from.
__________________
DDMac is offline  
Old 03-16-2007, 10:04 PM   #108 (permalink)
Bad Times Don't Last, But Bad Guys Do!
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 43,238
Headliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on repHeadliner whored out on rep
Default Re: Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

^^^and you claim you dont say anything ignorant. SIMPLE I TELL YOU SIMPLE.

Damn. How does RedSilver always end up in these handicap matches?
__________________
Headliner is offline  
Old 03-16-2007, 10:04 PM   #109 (permalink)
RS
Moron
 
RS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,539
RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000RS 9501 - 10000
Default Re: Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slick
Exactly, it's just an opinion, so quit trying to pass it off as factual, idiot.


My opinion on factual evidence posted by Ghetto Anthony.
RS is offline  
Old 03-16-2007, 10:05 PM   #110 (permalink)
women sense my power and they seek the life essence
 
Horselover Fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Beach is the spot where I serve my cane
Posts: 11,657
Horselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whore
Default Re: Ghetto Anthony, Seek Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSilver™
My opinion on factual evidence posted by Ghetto Anthony.
Quit trying to dig yourself deeper into a hole.
__________________
Horselover Fat is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios