I think I'm going to be grounded - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 07-12-2007, 07:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
MMA
Banned
 
MMA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: THIS POLLUTED HELLHOLE WE CALL EARTH
Posts: 4,578
MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA
Default I think I'm going to be grounded

A friend and I were arguing over who the best wrestler of all time is. He was saying Randy Orton and I was saying John Cena. I said Randy Orton is cool but Cena has way more charisma, mic skills, and wrestling ability than Randy Orton. He HATES John Cena, and I don't know why. He is the champ for a reason and that's because his merchandise sells and he is way over. He says that "it doesn't fucking matter if Randy Orton isn't that over because Cena is a fucking joke." He was getting real pissed off at me and I could tell but I kept going because I wasn't gonna lose this fight.

Anyways I straight up tell him "Cena is the best wrestler ever and if you have a fucking problem with it then that's your deal bitch." So he REALLY gets mad at me and starts punching me in the face. I grabbed a can of pepsi and smashed it over his face and he starts to cry and runs straight to his mother and now I am gonna be grounded by my mom for doing this. I asked him why he starting punching me and he said because I called him a bitch, whatever it is his fault that I am getting in trouble don't you think?
MMA is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-12-2007, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 27,695
-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

__________________
-Mystery- is offline  
Old 07-12-2007, 07:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
courtesy is a fallacy
 
Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,252
Josh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inducteeJosh is a HOF inductee
Default Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

How old are you
Josh is offline  
Old 07-12-2007, 07:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Self Proclaimed Legend
 
Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: lm
Posts: 572
Michael Michael Michael Michael Michael Michael Michael Michael Michael Michael Michael
Default Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA
A friend and I were arguing over who the best wrestler of all time is. He was saying Randy Orton and I was saying John Cena. I said Randy Orton is cool but Cena has way more charisma, mic skills, and wrestling ability than Randy Orton. He HATES John Cena, and I don't know why. He is the champ for a reason and that's because his merchandise sells and he is way over. He says that "it doesn't fucking matter if Randy Orton isn't that over because Cena is a fucking joke." He was getting real pissed off at me and I could tell but I kept going because I wasn't gonna lose this fight.

Anyways I straight up tell him "Cena is the best wrestler ever and if you have a fucking problem with it then that's your deal bitch." So he REALLY gets mad at me and starts punching me in the face. I grabbed a can of pepsi and smashed it over his face and he starts to cry and runs straight to his mother and now I am gonna be grounded by my mom for doing this. I asked him why he starting punching me and he said because I called him a bitch, whatever it is his fault that I am getting in trouble don't you think?
Well thats your first mistake..
Michael is offline  
Old 07-12-2007, 07:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Forum Lurker
 
Whooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 240
Whooper Whooper
Default Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA
He was getting real pissed off at me and I could tell but I kept going because I wasn't gonna lose this fight.
Anyways I straight up tell him "Cena is the best wrestler ever and if you have a fucking problem with it then that's your deal bitch."
Wtf? How old are you? Seriously.
And you said cena was the best wrestler ever, even though he's not, and you're supposedly a huge Nitro fan? In your profile:

Favorite Wrestler(s)?:
Hardcore and Sexy Johnny Nitro, The Legend Killer Randy Orton, The Rated R Superstar Edge

No Cena there.
__________________
Personal thought:
Go see "The Wrestler". DAMN, it comes out late in Portugal :/
Whooper is offline  
Old 07-12-2007, 07:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 27,695
-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot-Mystery- made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

This needs to be put into "Classic Rants" ASAP.

__________________
-Mystery- is offline  
Old 07-12-2007, 07:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobbing To Delirious
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 818
Jeff HardyDX Jeff HardyDX Jeff HardyDX
Default Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Well lets see here. In your profile you say that one of your favorite wrestlers is Hardcore and Sexy Johnny Nitro. So that might indicate that your a girl but i doubt a girl would slam a pepsi can over their friends head. One simple question are you gay? Also what are you like 8, fighting over who is a better wrestler
__________________
John Cena

Love Him, Hate Him, Respect Him

Live for the Moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdrag
"I'm sorry Orton, the creative team has nothing for you."

"What does this mean, Mr. McMahon?"

"We've decided your time is now, and you must succumb to the STFU... we don't know when, but it's in the near future... I'm sorry Orton."
Post of the Year

CM Punk is the future of the WWE
Jeff HardyDX is offline  
Old 07-12-2007, 07:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Veni, vidi, vici
 
El Conquistador's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 13,911
El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA
A friend and I were arguing over who the best wrestler of all time is. He was saying Randy Orton and I was saying John Cena. I said Randy Orton is cool but Cena has way more charisma, mic skills, and wrestling ability than Randy Orton. He HATES John Cena, and I don't know why. He is the champ for a reason and that's because his merchandise sells and he is way over. He says that "it doesn't fucking matter if Randy Orton isn't that over because Cena is a fucking joke." He was getting real pissed off at me and I could tell but I kept going because I wasn't gonna lose this fight.

Anyways I straight up tell him "Cena is the best wrestler ever and if you have a fucking problem with it then that's your deal bitch." So he REALLY gets mad at me and starts punching me in the face. I grabbed a can of pepsi and smashed it over his face and he starts to cry and runs straight to his mother and now I am gonna be grounded by my mom for doing this. I asked him why he starting punching me and he said because I called him a bitch, whatever it is his fault that I am getting in trouble don't you think?
El Conquistador is online now  
Old 07-12-2007, 07:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘
 
AWESOM-O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Swansea
Posts: 7,703
AWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whoreAWESOM-O is a rep whore
Default Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

__________________


AWESOM-O is offline  
Old 07-12-2007, 07:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
MMA
Banned
 
MMA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: THIS POLLUTED HELLHOLE WE CALL EARTH
Posts: 4,578
MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA MMA
Default Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickster
How old are you
I am 17 he is 15

Anyways we have a history of this kind of stuff, we have our own backyard wrestling ring our promotion is called TITSA Toughest in the Tri State Area.

Before this happened we had a hardcore extreme rules match for the TITSA heavyweight championship of the world where we had a few cool spots but one he fucked up really bad. He RKOed me off the trampoline and onto the grass and he was supposed to land on his butt but instead I landed right on my face and a rock busted open my forehead. So to end the match I lock him in the STFU and do it a little harder than usual and I guess he was pissed off at that as well.
MMA is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios