I think I'm going to be grounded - Page 50 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #491 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Looking for my constant
 
Russ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Banbridge, Ulster
Posts: 8,500
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheF-U
^LAWLS!!!!!!^
Fuck off MMA, or MMAs rimmer



avatar: ADR Lavey
Russ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #492 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheF-U
dude. maybe its cause im RELATED TO MMA. WF knows that i am a totally different person so thats all that matters. ive been going to wrestling-edge for like 2 years now, I REFERRED MMA to this site for info, but he asked me to come to the forums and rant on you bitches cause you cant rant for shit. and he's right lol. i already told you, at 7PM ET tonite he'll be back and we will both be on here during the GKB.

and pictures? idk what your talking about. idk what MMA posted on here, but it has nothing to do with me, so dont fucking assume things that you DONT know the truth to, asshole
Join Date: July 2007. So if you've been going to wrestling-edge for 'like 2 years,' should it not say 2005? You referred him, yet he joins months before you? He 'asks' you to come in and rant on us?

GKB? Perhaps you mean GAB? Incoherent fool.

You know exactly what pictures I am talking about.

I sure as hell hope I don't come across a child like you when I become a teacher. Grammar that horrible belongs in the first grade.
Bullseye is offline  
post #493 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 157
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_extremist
Join Date: July 2007. So if you've been going to wrestling-edge for 'like 2 years,' should it not say 2005? You referred him, yet he joins months before you? He 'asks' you to come in and rant on us?

GKB? Perhaps you mean GAB? Incoherent fool.

You know exactly what pictures I am talking about.

I sure as hell hope I don't come across a child like you when I become a teacher. Grammar that horrible belongs in the first grade.
i told you, i DIDNT COME TO THE FORUMS til he referred to rant on you people. he's the one that comes here, i could care less about this, im having fun rippping on people.

again, i am NOT MMA. i am a cena fan, and morrison hater, and its the other way around for him.

and no, i meant GKB...meaning great KHALI bash as people are saying.

AND NO I DONT KNOW WHAT PICTURES! IM NOT MMA SO IDK WTF YOUR TALKING ABOUT.


and grammar? dude i dont type up perfect grammar on here, there's NO NEED TO. dont you ever talk on AIM? or MSN? etc?



wow you people are WAAAAAAY TOO SERIOUS ABOUT THINGS. CHILL OUT
TheF-U is offline  
post #494 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 11:37 AM
Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 27,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

MMA, I love your patheticness. It's people like you that keep psychiatrists working. Please, go see one, attention whore.

-Mystery- is offline  
post #495 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 11:45 AM
.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,517
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mystery-
MMA, I love your patheticness. It's people like you that keep psychiatrists working. Please, go see one, attention whore.
He's already too far off the deep end for that.

In his/their honor, I even started a club in my sig. Good to see we already have some founding members. Their doucheness is superior to any other.
D-Fear is offline  
post #496 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 11:46 AM
Chicharito!
 
Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: England
Posts: 5,295
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

If you people left this MMA/F-U guy alone, he'd eventually get bored of attention seeking. You're just giving him what he wants.
Enigma is offline  
post #497 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 11:49 AM
.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,517
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic|enigma
If you people left this MMA/F-U guy alone, he'd eventually get bored of attention seeking. You're just giving him what he wants.

I had a shitty day. Just another way to get my anger out. And the longer he posts, the more oppertunities I get to get rid of stress. Its simple logic
D-Fear is offline  
post #498 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 11:49 AM
Humbled
 
Bullseye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rancho Relaxo
Posts: 10,897
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheF-U
dude i knew you were talking to MMA on MSN messanger cause HE TOLD ME! i live in the same house as him you moron. lol

and for the LAST TIME! I AM NOT MMA! SO STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON BETS!
You live in the same house, yet communicate on IM programs? Wow, that'd be a great family environment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheF-U
i told you, i DIDNT COME TO THE FORUMS til he referred to rant on you people. he's the one that comes here, i could care less about this, im having fun rippping on people.

again, i am NOT MMA. i am a cena fan, and morrison hater, and its the other way around for him.

and no, i meant GKB...meaning great KHALI bash as people are saying.

AND NO I DONT KNOW WHAT PICTURES! IM NOT MMA SO IDK WTF YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

and grammar? dude i dont type up perfect grammar on here, there's NO NEED TO. dont you ever talk on AIM? or MSN? etc?

wow you people are WAAAAAAY TOO SERIOUS ABOUT THINGS. CHILL OUT
But did you not refer him to the forum 4 months prior to your actual registration?

Nice cover work, really got us convinced you're not MMA now.

Great Khali Bash? My goodness, stupidity does run in your family. Tell me, are your parents siblings?

The pictures you posted of your sister as an attempt to pass off as being a girl when your manhood was questioned in relation to a concerning obsession with Johnny Nitro (on a grander scale than Mac's obsession with Mickie, and that's saying something).

Yes, I use MSN and AIM, but that isn't an excuse to start typing like a fuckwit then is it?

GTFO!
Bullseye is offline  
post #499 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 11:51 AM
Looking for my constant
 
Russ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Banbridge, Ulster
Posts: 8,500
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic|enigma
If you people left this MMA/F-U guy alone, he'd eventually get bored of attention seeking. You're just giving him what he wants.
It will all change when MMA gets unbanned, this douche won't be bothered changing his IP every time he wants to change user so one of the arseholes will bugger off

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_extremist
But did you not refer him to the forum 4 months prior to your actual registration?

Nice cover work, really got us convinced you're not MMA now.

Great Khali Bash? My goodness, stupidity does run in your family. Tell me, are your parents siblings?

The pictures you posted of your sister as an attempt to pass off as being a girl when your manhood was questioned in relation to a concerning obsession with Johnny Nitro (on a grander scale than Mac's obsession with Mickie, and that's saying something).

Yes, I use MSN and AIM, but that isn't an excuse to start typing like a fuckwit then is it?

GTFO!
Try explaining that one MMA! Unless of course you aren't that cock sucking bastard and are indeed actually his cock sucking brother. If that is true then you probably didn't know MMA posted pics of your sister, ooo going to be some tension around the dinner table tonight, or do you all eat e-dinner together whilst on MSN?



avatar: ADR Lavey
Russ is offline  
post #500 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-22-2007, 11:55 AM
.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,517
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_extremist
You live in the same house, yet communicate on IM programs? Wow, that'd be a great family environment.



But did you not refer him to the forum 4 months prior to your actual registration?

Nice cover work, really got us convinced you're not MMA now.

Great Khali Bash? My goodness, stupidity does run in your family. Tell me, are your parents siblings?

The pictures you posted of your sister as an attempt to pass off as being a girl when your manhood was questioned in relation to a concerning obsession with Johnny Nitro (on a grander scale than Mac's obsession with Mickie, and that's saying something).

Yes, I use MSN and AIM, but that isn't an excuse to start typing like a fuckwit then is it?

GTFO!
Congratulations. You win a prize for that.

But seriously, this guy sucks more dick than a hooker before a public holiday.
D-Fear is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome