I think I'm going to be grounded - Page 28 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #271 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-14-2007, 03:26 PM
#OVER
 
Heel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England.
Posts: 11,424
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
                     
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

LOL @ this thread having 27 pages.


THE UNDISPUTED FUTURE
Heel is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #272 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-14-2007, 05:03 PM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
STALKER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 6,754
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMondayNight
LOL @ this thread having 27 pages.
for me its 11 pages

STALKER is offline  
post #273 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Déesse de L'extase
 
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Electric Chapel.
Posts: 33,567
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
                     
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker1989
for me its 11 pages
And your little ratings made it go that length too,

Seriously this went from like 21 to 27 in a day...

Nouvelle Vague.
Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
HAYLEY'S XMAS TWITTER NUDES is offline  
post #274 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-14-2007, 06:38 PM
I RUPTURED A DISK WHICH FRAGMENTED INTO MY SPINAL COLUMN
 
Shinigami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 2,219
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

So what? Your a gimmick poster now? You go from posing as a girl, to trying to be Mr. Popularity on WF, to being a gimmick poster? Make up your damn mind kid! If this thread makes it too classic rants it will be complete bullshit.


JamesSnow422
Shinigami is offline  
post #275 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-14-2007, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
MMA
Banned
 
MMA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: THIS POLLUTED HELLHOLE WE CALL EARTH
Posts: 4,578
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ420
So what? Your a gimmick poster now? You go from posing as a girl, to trying to be Mr. Popularity on WF, to being a gimmick poster? Make up your damn mind kid! If this thread makes it too classic rants it will be complete bullshit.
The only gimmick I have is my Garry Glockzmasta for TITSA. Judging by your insults it is safe to say that you have not aced creative writing class like I.

July 14th 2007 (backyard wrestling news) at 5:50 PM the world heavyweight champion of TITSA Jarrett in his evil persona Garry Glockzmasta defended his belt against Richie in an extreme rules match at a park near Shady Side. The match was pretty clean until they took it to the extreme and climbed the plank. Richie went for a superbomb but Garry countered it into the FU which he connected and Richie went down the plank to the ground. Garry goes down for the STFU but Richie counters into Crossface. Garry again counters into a STFU but Richie won't tap. Jobba da Hutt runs out of the bushes and hits Garry with water balloons. Garry lets go. Richie and Jobba megabomb Garry onto a table. 1-2-NO PIN-Garry gets up. After 9 plastic chair shots to the face Garry goes down and Richie locks in the sharpshooter. Garry won't tap so he turns it into an ankle lock. Still won't tap - Richie does the crossface - won't tap - Richie does the walls of jericho - no tap - so Richie goes for the figure four leg lock and Garry taps immediately, thus making Richie the new TITSA heavyweight world champion of the world.
MMA is offline  
post #276 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-14-2007, 08:11 PM
Working Dark Matches
 
deuces's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,299
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Do you seriously do real wrestling you are stupid don't kill yourself now.... live while you can but the matches are quiet interesting.
deuces is offline  
post #277 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-14-2007, 08:12 PM
YouTube Shooter
 
BloodTitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Britain
Posts: 421
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
July 14th 2007 (backyard wrestling news) at 5:50 PM the world heavyweight champion of TITSA Jarrett in his evil persona Garry Glockzmasta defended his belt against Richie in an extreme rules match at a park near Shady Side. The match was pretty clean until they took it to the extreme and climbed the plank. Richie went for a superbomb but Garry countered it into the FU which he connected and Richie went down the plank to the ground. Garry goes down for the STFU but Richie counters into Crossface. Garry again counters into a STFU but Richie won't tap. Jobba da Hutt runs out of the bushes and hits Garry with water balloons. Garry lets go. Richie and Jobba megabomb Garry onto a table. 1-2-NO PIN-Garry gets up. After 9 plastic chair shots to the face Garry goes down and Richie locks in the sharpshooter. Garry won't tap so he turns it into an ankle lock. Still won't tap - Richie does the crossface - won't tap - Richie does the walls of jericho - no tap - so Richie goes for the figure four leg lock and Garry taps immediately, thus making Richie the new TITSA heavyweight world champion of the world.
How are water ballons extreme?
BloodTitan is offline  
post #278 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-14-2007, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
MMA
Banned
 
MMA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: THIS POLLUTED HELLHOLE WE CALL EARTH
Posts: 4,578
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodTitan
How are water ballons extreme?
Dude I got blisters all over my skin from the force that they were thrown.
MMA is offline  
post #279 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-14-2007, 08:30 PM
YouTube Shooter
 
BloodTitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Britain
Posts: 421
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
   
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Quote:
Dude I got blisters all over my skin from the force that they were thrown.
Oh here I was thinking that after all those 'megabombs' you'd be able to handle some water ballons
BloodTitan is offline  
post #280 of 520 (permalink) Old 07-14-2007, 08:38 PM
Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 27,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I think I'm going to be grounded

Water balloons............DANGEROOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS~!!!!!!!!!

-Mystery- is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome