What's another year? - Page 15 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 

Old 08-25-2007, 11:34 PM   #141 (permalink)
i$e
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK
 
i$e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nottingham, UK.
Posts: 6,554
i$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabsi$e is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: What's another year?

Yeah, this whole thing is rather like 1940's Germany.
__________________
www.notedmusic.co.uk / @notedmusicuk / www.facebook.com/notedmusicuk



my guide to cutting body fat effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/11891414-post2352.html
my guide to gaining lean mass effectively - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/12277174-post2817.html
my music recommendation megapost - http://www.wrestlingforum.com/music/...-megapost.html

2 x Music Poster of the Year | 1 x 2011 People's Signature of the Year
i$e is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-25-2007, 11:36 PM   #142 (permalink)
The Reaper
 
Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,541
Blade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselves
Default Re: What's another year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMonty
I dont remeber ever mentioning another staff member's behind the scenes actions. I believe I brought up issues that were common knowledge.




I was aware of this. It should have happened some time ago. I was not informed that agreeing with every staff decision, however retarded, was a requisite. Being staff requires going along with head honcho's decision every time? Having an opinion is frowned upon? Nice staff. Honestly, if that's the case, you need to get rid of the majority of your staff.

I would be a tremendous addition to the staff. Will it ever happen? No. However, it's unfortunate that the defining reason is that I have a differing opinion to big chief. Petty much?
Belive me if you saw the staff section you would not be saying that.

We don't always agree,but in the end admins have the final say.
__________________
Blade is offline  
Old 08-25-2007, 11:39 PM   #143 (permalink)
Don't throw it away
 
MrJesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,848
MrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: What's another year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade
Belive me if you saw the staff section you would not be saying that.

We don't always agree,but in the end admins have the final say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah
Oh, and you were mentioned as being a possible addition to staff. You can guess where that idea has now gone.
__________________
MrJesus is offline  
Old 08-25-2007, 11:41 PM   #144 (permalink)
What?
What?
 
Evolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 11,956
Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: What's another year?

We have a revolt on our hands.
Evolution is offline  
Old 08-25-2007, 11:42 PM   #145 (permalink)
women sense my power and they seek the life essence
 
Horselover Fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Beach is the spot where I serve my cane
Posts: 11,657
Horselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF BallotHorselover Fat made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: What's another year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i$e
Yeah, this whole thing is rather like 1940's Germany.
I'm Anne Frank.
__________________
Horselover Fat is offline  
Old 08-25-2007, 11:43 PM   #146 (permalink)
The Reaper
 
Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,541
Blade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselvesBlade has made a name for themselves
Default Re: What's another year?

My point is that you are saying staff go along with everything the admins say. We have to go along with it, but that does not mean we agree with everything they say.

Like i said they have the final say if we agree or not.
__________________
Blade is offline  
Old 08-25-2007, 11:49 PM   #147 (permalink)
Jobbing To Delirious
 
Penishead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: My House
Posts: 788
Penishead should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPenishead should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPenishead should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: What's another year?

E-revolts are serious business.
Penishead is offline  
Old 08-25-2007, 11:57 PM   #148 (permalink)
Don't throw it away
 
MrJesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,848
MrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: What's another year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade
My point is that you are saying staff go along with everything the admins say. We have to go along with it, but that does not mean we agree with everything they say.

Like i said they have the final say if we agree or not.

Fair enough. My point is that apparently because I disagree with Rajah on a certain topic I am disqualified from being Mod material.

Regardless of my qualifications and personal bias of my own awesomeness (going by what 75% of mods have told me), I am not qualified because of a difference of opinion. I can accept the consuqeuences; the "you'll never be a mod" was predictable as hell when I decided to stand up for what is entirely accurate. It's just pretty fucking pathetic.

And yes, what I have said is entirely accurate. I don't care if people aren't willing to say it out loud, I have received unpredicted messages of support simply because I'm voicing my opinion. An opinion which is not only justified, it is completely factual.

Seriously, how many points have I brought up? And I get called a moron. I defend the accusation, and my arguments are yet again ignored. What do I get? A childish "You'll never be a mod".

The state this place is in, I would have thought some objective opinions would be welcomed. I certainly didn't expect them to be met with such immaturity simply because what I've said is both correct and contradicitive to the decision of head cheese.
__________________
MrJesus is offline  
Old 08-25-2007, 11:58 PM   #149 (permalink)
The Nature Boy
 
Rajah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 29,180
Rajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inducteeRajah is a HOF inductee
Default Re: What's another year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMonty
I was aware of this. It should have happened some time ago. I was not informed that agreeing with every staff decision, however retarded, was a requisite. Being staff requires going along with head honcho's decision every time? Having an opinion is frowned upon? Nice staff. Honestly, if that's the case, you need to get rid of the majority of your staff.

I would be a tremendous addition to the staff. Will it ever happen? No. However, it's unfortunate that the defining reason is that I have a differing opinion to big chief. Petty much?
Not bagging the site, no matter what your opinions, are a requisite for starters. Don't rock the boat, even when you are in it. You think I'm happy with things? I've learnt to bite my tongue of the years.

You think everything that happens here is because of me? My God you are mistaken.

Oh, and did you realise that you bringing up post count in Wow was discussed in the staffroom and as a result the post count has now been turned off in Wow. And you think it's all up to me?
Rajah is offline  
Old 08-26-2007, 12:14 AM   #150 (permalink)
Don't throw it away
 
MrJesus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,848
MrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF BallotMrJesus made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: What's another year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah
Not bagging the site, no matter what your opinions, are a requisite for starters. Don't rock the boat, even when you are in it. You think I'm happy with things? I've learnt to bite my tongue of the years.

You think everything that happens here is because of me? My God you are mistaken.

Oh, and did you realise that you bringing up post count in Wow was discussed in the staffroom and as a result the post count has now been turned off in Wow. And you think it's all up to me?

Above post as well plz.

I am pretty sure you have the power to veto any staff decisions. I base that off your previous pathetic "You'll never be mod" post.

My suggestions (and that is what they were, suggestions) were voiced here because I am not staff, and never will be. Are you saying that to be staff, public constructive criticism is not allowed?



I know well everything that happens here is not because of you. What I do know is that you take every oppertunity to talk down to everyone, including your own staff. Case in point, calling me a moron for absolutely no reason except that I raised some issues. You are very happy to claim your position as big man when an issue of power comes to the frame. Consistency would be nice.

The issues were topical, factual issues that could do with being addressed. I have no idea why you care to take that personally, but feel free to get your panties in a bunch about it. The fact remains that I never addressed you, and yet you sought out a challenge. Do you expect me not to respond? Especially when I am in the right?

I respect what you do for this forum, for no financial reward. What I do not respect is being talked down to when your responses ignore the content of my post, even though you take personal issue with a general observation, and are merely an attempt to "pwn", for want of an actual word, an observation.

Continue to act superior, by all means. But do not for one second think I attribute the shortcomings of VerticalScope to you. The only shortcomings I attribute to you are the ones relating to your own ego.
__________________
MrJesus is offline  
 



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios