I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help! - Page 15 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #141 of 332 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 08:58 AM
Cute Kip's stylist
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,144
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just Chelsey
I'm reading the responses in this thread, and I'm disgusted. Maybe its because I'm from a city where we don't beat up women, and respect them.. Iono.
Where I live we're not beating up women either. It's not a national sport or anything. It doesn't happen on a daily basis.

We respect women... and we respect men. We respect those who DESERVE to get respect.

Beating a guy just becuse you think you can get away with it because of your sex doesn't deserve respect.

Beating anyone out of nowhere doesn't deserve respect

ECW megapost? HERE!

ECW - The Doctor Is In from 1996 (up next)
ECW - Cyberslam from 1998 is now up (30/11/09)
ECW - Born To Be Wired from 1997 is now up (30/11/09)
ECW - Barely Legal from 1997 is now up (11/12/09)

The shows will be FREE FOR ALL through the whole month of December!
**********
Only missing number 57 of the Botchamanias!
It has been updated today (12/28/09) with Botchamania 112
kicKazz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #142 of 332 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 09:02 AM
Nitemare's Bitch
 
just_chelsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 3,254
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kic-kazz
Where I live we're not beating up women either. It's not a national sport or anything. It doesn't happen on a daily basis.

We respect women... and we respect men. We respect those who DESERVE to get respect.

Beating a guy just becuse you think you can get away with it because of your sex doesn't deserve respect.

Beating anyone out of nowhere doesn't deserve respect
Yeah, that may be true for your area, but in the southern United States, NO MAN LAYS A HAND ON A WOMAN. Its like, a rule.

It doesn't matter if she punched you in the face, or raped your god.[edit; that was supposed to say "dog", but I guess "God" works too. ]

You don't do it. I've been alive for 16 years, I've never seen or heard about a guy punching a girl, for any reason.


just_chelsey • est. 2005 • Founding MGU Member
stalk me • stalk me harder
just_chelsey is offline  
post #143 of 332 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 09:05 AM
Cute Kip's stylist
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,144
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help!

I've heard all about those "unwritten rules"... they are almost everywhere in the free world. But I've never actually heard an explanation for it. Can you fill me in?

ECW megapost? HERE!

ECW - The Doctor Is In from 1996 (up next)
ECW - Cyberslam from 1998 is now up (30/11/09)
ECW - Born To Be Wired from 1997 is now up (30/11/09)
ECW - Barely Legal from 1997 is now up (11/12/09)

The shows will be FREE FOR ALL through the whole month of December!
**********
Only missing number 57 of the Botchamanias!
It has been updated today (12/28/09) with Botchamania 112
kicKazz is offline  
post #144 of 332 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 09:07 AM
Banned
 
RVD_da_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 846
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kic-kazz
Where I live we're not beating up women either. It's not a national sport or anything. It doesn't happen on a daily basis.

We respect women... and we respect men. We respect those who DESERVE to get respect.

Beating a guy just becuse you think you can get away with it because of your sex doesn't deserve respect.

Beating anyone out of nowhere doesn't deserve respect
Well, maybe he did the wrong thing by pushing her but I just can't stand we get kicked our asses for nothing and the girls can get away with such things. I never punsih anyone until someone punishes me. That's what I am doing but if I would be WWE Superstar I'd probably hit her back and than think about the whole story and than excuse me. Everyone does mistakes. So maybe he did one, maybe he didn't.
RVD_da_Man is offline  
post #145 of 332 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 09:08 AM
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lakeland, FL
Posts: 7,316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by just Chelsey
Yeah, that may be true for your area, but in the southern United States, NO MAN LAYS A HAND ON A WOMAN. Its like, a rule.
It was one of the first things I was taught, after how to say my ABC's and how to count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kic-kazz
I've heard all about those "unwritten rules"... they are almost everywhere in the free world. But I've never actually heard an explanation for it. Can you fill me in?
Like I said, it's one of the first things we're taught; to respect women and to never lay your hands on them.
The Deaner is offline  
post #146 of 332 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 09:09 AM
Nitemare's Bitch
 
just_chelsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 3,254
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kic-kazz
I've heard all about those "unwritten rules"... they are almost everywhere in the free world. But I've never actually heard an explanation for it. Can you fill me in?
Well, as far as the south goes... I think its just because we like to respect the women for working so hard and being a caregiver to the children and keeping the house. Its a southern stereotype that the mans gone all day working, and the wife stays home cooking.. cleaning.. shit like that.

So I guess its just because we want to respect women, and the fact that they keep the house up and running.

Of course, we are bible huggers down here, there could be something about it in the Bible.. I'm not sure, off of the top of my head. But that may have something to do with it.


just_chelsey • est. 2005 • Founding MGU Member
stalk me • stalk me harder
just_chelsey is offline  
post #147 of 332 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 09:09 AM
Dat Dude Dropkick
 
Dropkick Murphy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 8,610
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help!

She might like you, but she doesn't know how to express her feelings. Kinda like Helga from Hey Arnold.
Dropkick Murphy is offline  
post #148 of 332 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 09:11 AM
Cute Kip's stylist
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,144
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deaner
It was one of the first things I was taught, after how to say my ABC's and how to count.



Like I said, it's one of the first things we're taught; to respect women and to never lay your hands on them.
Isn't that a bit... "out of date"?

What it SHOULD have been is "no one lays a hand on no one"

ECW megapost? HERE!

ECW - The Doctor Is In from 1996 (up next)
ECW - Cyberslam from 1998 is now up (30/11/09)
ECW - Born To Be Wired from 1997 is now up (30/11/09)
ECW - Barely Legal from 1997 is now up (11/12/09)

The shows will be FREE FOR ALL through the whole month of December!
**********
Only missing number 57 of the Botchamanias!
It has been updated today (12/28/09) with Botchamania 112
kicKazz is offline  
post #149 of 332 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 09:11 AM
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lakeland, FL
Posts: 7,316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just Chelsey
Of course, we are bible huggers down here, there could be something about it in the Bible.. I'm not sure, off of the top of my head. But that may have something to do with it.
Probably not, the Bible isn't big on the whole "respect for women" thing. Women actually are a main source of problems in the Bible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kic-kazz
Isn't that a bit... "out of date"?

What it SHOULD have been is "no one lays a hand on no one"
Maybe it should be. But, where's the fun in that?
The Deaner is offline  
post #150 of 332 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 09:18 AM
Cute Kip's stylist
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,144
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just Chelsey
Well, as far as the south goes... I think its just because we like to respect the women for working so hard and being a caregiver to the children and keeping the house. Its a southern stereotype that the mans gone all day working, and the wife stays home cooking.. cleaning.. shit like that.

So I guess its just because we want to respect women, and the fact that they keep the house up and running.

Of course, we are bible huggers down here, there could be something about it in the Bible.. I'm not sure, off of the top of my head. But that may have something to do with it.
Oh we like to respect women too. And we like to respect men as well.
But in reality does that kind of stereotype exist? Doesn't the woman have a "normal" job (I know - working at home is a job too).
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deaner
Maybe it should be. But, where's the fun in that?
Well where's the fun in violence?

ECW megapost? HERE!

ECW - The Doctor Is In from 1996 (up next)
ECW - Cyberslam from 1998 is now up (30/11/09)
ECW - Born To Be Wired from 1997 is now up (30/11/09)
ECW - Barely Legal from 1997 is now up (11/12/09)

The shows will be FREE FOR ALL through the whole month of December!
**********
Only missing number 57 of the Botchamanias!
It has been updated today (12/28/09) with Botchamania 112
kicKazz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome