Game 555 get in here you little bitch - Page 16 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #151 of 259 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 11:36 PM Thread Starter
Moron
 
realfnshow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: dallas tx home of champs
Posts: 1,706
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: Game 555 get in here you little bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by X/L/AJ
Here is the best way to put this arguement. Half of you guys make me sick as you bash indy talent and you have most likely never seen it. Then it is all pro WWE stuff because most of the indy people that enjoy it are smarter than to argue with you guys and stay in here. That is why I post at WE is simply for the indy forum. There is awesome guys in there. WWE is way lame compared to companies with real talent. Notice how some of WWE's best matches lately have come from non WWE talent originally. Yeah...ROH guys, ECW etc. The most impressive as of late is the series of matches involving Kid Kash, James Gibson aka Jamie Noble, London, and Spanky. Your lack of knowledge sadness me. Then Punk coming to WWE. OMG, yet as bad as the indies are WWE keeps wanting our guys. WWE is now looking into Roderick Strong. It is so sad. I am not saying WWE has no talent but you guys have no clue what you are talking about. I was watching ROH tonight and Justin Credible had his first match in ROH from Scramble Cage Melee show and they made the crack he wasted 2 years of his life in WWE. That is beyond true. He coulda been something special. As for Joe he is the fucking man whether u like it or not. ROH, TNA, whatever, the only place he wouldn't own is WWE and that is because Triple H runs things. He would never get a chance. That is the way WWE does things. They want the same guys to stay on top. Indy talent which is easily better than most of them would not get pushed just because of who they are and where they came from. The Joe kills people chant, anyone familiar? I doubt it except the guys in the indy forum...anyways, because he is unstoppable, has anything like that been said about Triple H? NO. He uses a damn sledgehammer if he wants to really hurt someone. He is an pretty good wrestler who can carry a match but nothing compared to Joe. It was already stated that Triple H and HBK don't want Punk on Raw cause they think he will steal their spotlight. Which of course that is true. But Triple H will make him job if he thinks Punk is getting to big or stealing his spotlight. That is why WWE sucks and most of you are brainwashed by it. You just see their perspective. You have for so long you forgot how to notice talent and all you think to be good are your regulars on WWE. The indies have so much to offer. Like therealfnshow said, it is pointless to argue with you guys cause the indies vs WWE could go forever but that is just something to think about.
EVERYONE READ THIS. I REST MY CASE!!!
realfnshow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 259 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 11:51 PM
Mid-Carder
 
WWE Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: California, USA
Posts: 700
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: Game 555 get in here you little bitch

Samoa Joe would job to Triple H, Angle, Benoit, and Shelton.

RAW ECW
Smackdown Heat
FCW

GIF Master


The **New** Triple H Titantron
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wwe-mi...titantron.html

ECW.com Extreme Strip Poker Videos
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/showthread.php?t=285935

GIFs of the Ladder Match from Armageddon 2006
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/showthread.php?t=307266

All Wrestlemania 23 Promos + WM 23 Flash
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/showthread.php?t=325023
WWE Star is offline  
post #153 of 259 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 11:57 PM
Grabbin' Dat Gem
 
Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Weekly Planet
Posts: 74,980
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
                     
Re: Game 555 get in here you little bitch

Quote:
It was already stated that Triple H and HBK don't want Punk on Raw cause they think he will steal their spotlight. Which of course that is true.

What everyone really wants for Christmas:

Tyrion Lannister is offline  
post #154 of 259 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 12:07 AM
The North Remembers
 
Mikey Damage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: CHICAGOland
Posts: 20,135
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
                     
Re: Game 555 get in here you little bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by realfnshow
I can't physically prove it, unless theres a tna vs wwe war smartass!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote by deluxbitch2000
How can i prove something if your tiny head is up vinces ass cmon kid! You have been so brainwashed by vince it doesn't matter what i tell you wwe zombies. I could tell you aj is the best wrestler alive and all of you will gather your wwe buddies and attack me like wild wolverines. And no i'm not a tna mark, i watch wwe from time to time, but the e simply doesnt cut it for me. Why u ask? Because wwe lives on soap opera land and stupid suicide and sex angles. Less talking more action is for me!!!
Thanks for proving my point on the insult attack.

If you cannot prove your opinionated statement, then don't try to pass them as fact. Geez. You're completely ignorant to anyone's opinion except yours. People will disagree with you. Accept it. Don't try so hard to make seem like they're incorrect. That's the point of opinion. To conflict with other opinions. You seem content on proving that your lone opinion is the almighty fact that the entire wrestling universe should abide by.

I really want to know about the suicide and sex angles you speak of. Name them. Since they "live" on them, there must be plenty, correct?

I can think of two suicide angles with Katie Vick and Tim White. That hardly denotes them to be "living" on them. Name some more for me, please. Give yourself some credibility.

As for the sex angles.....what's your point? Sex = Ratings. Ask advertising agencies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realfnshow
EVERYONE READ THIS. I REST MY CASE!!!
I did. It made good points, and points that are completely untrue and biased. They will be exposed soon enough.


Mikey Damage is offline  
post #155 of 259 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 12:35 AM
Main Eventer
 
ExploderMonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,397
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
       
Re: Game 555 get in here you little bitch

I don't believe what I'm hearing...Hating, on Samoa Joe?
He's Pro Wrestling, for Heaven's Sake!

O'Haire's pretty cool too, I still wonder what pushed WWE to ditch that cool Devil's Advocate-ish gimmick a while back...but c'mon, he doesn't hold a candle to Joe. Granted, O'Haire hasn't gotten as many opportunities to showcase his work...but there's gotta be a reason for that. Joe is a dominant, credible force in the ring. O'Haire is Mr.Generic, just like Jindrak, Stamboli, Luther Reigns, BJ Whitmer...the list goes on...

Don't get me wrong, Joe's not the best in the world (I give that to either Danielson, or maybe Shelley on a good week), but still, you shouldn't hate on the dude just on physical appearance. He's freakin' awesome!

That's just my opinion though, It's damn near impossible to convince someone to "switch over" to your side of an argument (especially over the internet), so I'll just leave it at that.

Oh, and Game555 is King of The Dancehall.
--------
DD2000, add Al Wilson to that list of WWE's on-screen "Deaths/Suicides".

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/2...ebanner0xt.gif
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/185...er3copy2zc.jpg
The Trial Series is on, with Jon taking an early lead after besting Steve Fella, while Talant fell to The Unholy Dragon. Now, the two part-time partners and full-time foes must work together, as they face two of EPW's very best, Jake Steel and Brad Payne!
ExploderMonk is offline  
post #156 of 259 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 12:44 AM
hello
 
ANDERSON'S XMAS STOCKING FULL OF JOY!~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: EGame is WOAT
Posts: 18,088
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Game 555 get in here you little bitch

Quote:
This homo has been sending me pms saying Sean o haire owns samoa joe and samoa joe sucks. This Queer has had something against just because he knows he is my bitch. Get your gay ass in here and lets settle this once and for all. This isnt the first time you have come after me. He red reps me whenever he feels like it, so he can feel like a man. Because we all know he is a lil twirp that still masturbates to luther vandross songs.
LMAO

Maybe it's because like me, he's NEVER seen you actually make sense in a single friggin' post, and you have never typed a sentence that has no mistakes. You're a true example of a n00bs nub. Ya.

Oshit.

***

ANDERSON'S XMAS STOCKING FULL OF JOY!~ is offline  
post #157 of 259 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 01:09 AM
The North Remembers
 
Mikey Damage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: CHICAGOland
Posts: 20,135
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
                     
Re: Game 555 get in here you little bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by X/L/AJ
WWE is way lame compared to companies with real talent. Notice how some of WWE's best matches lately have come from non WWE talent originally. Yeah...ROH guys, ECW etc. The most impressive as of late is the series of matches involving Kid Kash, James Gibson aka Jamie Noble, London, and Spanky.
Huh? Real talent? What's real talent? Cuz I may be a dumbass...but Angle, HBK, HHH, Taker, Edge are real talent, to name a few. Most impressive? That's up for debate. I don't know, but the two matches that Angle/Taker had at NWO and on SD were pretty phenomenal. Those two matches recieved MOTY candidate talk(and deservingly so).
Quote:
OMG, yet as bad as the indies are WWE keeps wanting our guys. WWE is now looking into Roderick Strong. It is so sad. I am not saying WWE has no talent but you guys have no clue what you are talking about.
Do you know how a business functions? You try to promote growth within your company, and reduction in your enemy companies. Case in point with wrestling and TNA v. WWE. Why would the WWE let Strong go to TNA without some sort of a fight? The WWE is trying to keep TNA down. You're not saying that WWE has no talent? But about 5 sentences earlier in your paragraph, you said WWE is lame compared to companies with real talent. Contradiction? I think so.

Quote:
He would never get a chance. That is the way WWE does things. They want the same guys to stay on top.
Cena. Randy Orton. Batista. JBL. Ken Kennedy. Edge. So much for keeping the same main eventers on top.

Quote:
It was already stated that Triple H and HBK don't want Punk on Raw cause they think he will steal their spotlight. Which of course that is true. But Triple H will make him job if he thinks Punk is getting to big or stealing his spotlight.
You know that for sure? Absolutely positive? I don't think you do. Cena is the prime example. Cena is pretty big right now, and has been for awhile. Why didn't HHH hold him down? Or RKO? Or Batista? Or Edge? All had title reigns on the same show as HHH. Why didn't HHH hold them down?

Quote:
Like therealfnshow said, it is pointless to argue with you guys cause the indies vs WWE could go forever but that is just something to think about.
Ya. True.


Mikey Damage is offline  
post #158 of 259 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 01:47 AM
Havamaniac #2
 
X/L/AJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: IOWA
Posts: 6,019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Game 555 get in here you little bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxeDouche2000
Huh? Real talent? What's real talent? Cuz I may be a dumbass...but Angle, HBK, HHH, Taker, Edge are real talent, to name a few. Most impressive? That's up for debate. I don't know, but the two matches that Angle/Taker had at NWO and on SD were pretty phenomenal. Those two matches recieved MOTY candidate talk(and deservingly so).

Do you know how a business functions? You try to promote growth within your company, and reduction in your enemy companies. Case in point with wrestling and TNA v. WWE. Why would the WWE let Strong go to TNA without some sort of a fight? The WWE is trying to keep TNA down. You're not saying that WWE has no talent? But about 5 sentences earlier in your paragraph, you said WWE is lame compared to companies with real talent. Contradiction? I think so.


Cena. Randy Orton. Batista. JBL. Ken Kennedy. Edge. So much for keeping the same main eventers on top.


You know that for sure? Absolutely positive? I don't think you do. Cena is the prime example. Cena is pretty big right now, and has been for awhile. Why didn't HHH hold him down? Or RKO? Or Batista? Or Edge? All had title reigns on the same show as HHH. Why didn't HHH hold them down?


Ya. True.

Love how u disected my post. Not true though. Angle, HBK, HHH, Taker, Edge? Meh, Angle is phenomenal, Edge is good, HBK, HHH, Taker, are has beens to me. Their time is just about up. They may be talented but compared to ROH and the indies their talent is not what it used to be. WWE needs to move on. Then u say I am contradiciting myself...not really. I said real talent meaning yes, I think WWE lacks a lot of talent compared to the indies. I mean yeah trying to get Roderick and taking Punk is a smart business decision but that has nothing to do with what you have been saying. You have never put it like that. You just keep putting all of the indy talent down. I was defending in that way and you are just covering your own ass by saying that. And for your whole new talent deal... Most of them have been there for awhile, so its not really new guys and it is only like 4 or 5 guys anyways. Plus the top main eventers are still the same damn guys for a long time. It's very boring and repetative. And yes I know for sure that HHH and HBK fear Punk on TV. It was reported by a wrestling source I read a while back. Obviously you haven't seen that much of Punk or you would know that they should fear Punk. Anyways, remember how HHH was off TV for quite sometime after Batista beat his ass. That is why all the of those reigns happened plus they were short and HHH just came off a huge reign that lasted way too damn long.

X/L/AJ is offline  
post #159 of 259 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 02:03 AM
DEVON WORLD ORDER
 
MISTER. WINNING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Where bitches on my dick because I look like Jesus
Posts: 19,471
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Game 555 get in here you little bitch

Man, realfnshow, you keep sinking down that society ladder.

MISTER. WINNING is offline  
post #160 of 259 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 02:18 AM
Cutting a shoot promo to get over
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lakeland, FL
Posts: 7,316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: Game 555 get in here you little bitch

Which is why Triple H hasn't had a reign in over a year? And why his last reign wasn't even 3 months long? Because he is never away from the title?
The Deaner is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome