SD and CaliGula present 'Smoke and Mirrors' - The False Career of Joe Kills All - Page 8 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 197 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 08:27 PM
It's on like Donkey Kong
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,530
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: SD and CaliGula present 'Smoke and Mirrors' - The False Career of Joe Kills All

owned

Ahahahahaha, what a pathetic cunthole. I think I'll add him to the PCA. Kudos to you guys for exposing his fraud ass.
Abyss is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 197 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 08:30 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,463
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: SD and CaliGula present 'Smoke and Mirrors' - The False Career of Joe Kills All

I don't think you guys want to start insulting me. Do you wanna get owned so hard that you get banned, like JKA?

Last edited by Caligula; 11-30-2006 at 08:40 PM.
Caligula is offline  
post #73 of 197 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 08:36 PM
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick
 
ChrisMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 6,336
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: SD and CaliGula present 'Smoke and Mirrors' - The False Career of Joe Kills All

That bitch just got OWNED.

ChrisMC is offline  
post #74 of 197 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 08:39 PM
STRIVE TO SURVIVE
 
HPNOTIQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: EASTCOAST
Posts: 5,269
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: SD and CaliGula present 'Smoke and Mirrors' - The False Career of Joe Kills All

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGula
I don't you guys want to start insulting me. Do you wanna get owned so hard that you get banned, like JKA?
What the fuck? Go buy some grammar before you post!!!

<3.


HPNOTIQ is offline  
post #75 of 197 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,463
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: SD and CaliGula present 'Smoke and Mirrors' - The False Career of Joe Kills All

I just remembered I had this in my PM box. This is JKA being an asshole because I red repped him

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshow55
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGula
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshow55
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGula
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshow55
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGula
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshow55
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGula
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshow55
Why the red rep and the mean uncalled for words? Did your mom not teach you to be nice to a lady? lol
Because you suck. Go cry in the corner.
Why? Because my man jason almost killed Lax?/Joekillsall?
Nah, because you suck.
You don't even know me, so how can you say that?
Please die. Don't ever talk to me again.

kthxbye
Why don't you say that to my face while jason is with me bitch?
Banned.
Man what ever. All i did was ask you why you hit me with red rep and you acted like a little kid with fucked up remarks to me for no reason what so ever.
Caligula is offline  
post #76 of 197 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 08:42 PM
STRIVE TO SURVIVE
 
HPNOTIQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: EASTCOAST
Posts: 5,269
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: SD and CaliGula present 'Smoke and Mirrors' - The False Career of Joe Kills All

You totally edited your post after I confronted you ^.

HPNOTIQ is offline  
post #77 of 197 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 08:42 PM
F*ck Macauley Culkin, never going home alone.
 
Childish Gambino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,643
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: SD and CaliGula present 'Smoke and Mirrors' - The False Career of Joe Kills All

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGula
I just remembered I had this in my PM box. This is JKA being an asshole because I red repped him
Hate to break it to W-F, but on my old IF forum, Stevienightheat told me that his username on WF was bigshow55. Hahaha. Take that.

Need proof, I'll see if I did not delete the PM.



Shady is a mastermind^
Childish Gambino is offline  
post #78 of 197 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 08:45 PM
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags
 
Legendary Ora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Nirvana
Posts: 3,777
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: SD and CaliGula present 'Smoke and Mirrors' - The False Career of Joe Kills All

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye.

Thank you all.
Legendary Ora is offline  
post #79 of 197 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 08:45 PM
Moron
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,463
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Re: SD and CaliGula present 'Smoke and Mirrors' - The False Career of Joe Kills All

Quote:
Hate to break it to W-F, but on my old IF forum, Stevienightheat told me that his username on WF was bigshow55. Hahaha. Take that.

Need proof, I'll see if I did not delete the PM.
They are all the same person!!111111111111111

Pyro confirmed it.
Caligula is offline  
post #80 of 197 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 08:48 PM
.....
 
Headliner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 44,753
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
                     
Re: SD and CaliGula present 'Smoke and Mirrors' - The False Career of Joe Kills All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel By Design
I think it was the Commi sign that seald the deal actually .
When I saw that I busted out laughing I couldnt believe SD put that up there!

Headliner is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome