Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/forumindex.php)
- Celebrities (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/celebrities/)
- - ***CELEBRITIES FORUM RULES & FAQ*** (REVISED 01-24-12; I SUGGEST YOU READ) (http://www.wrestlingforum.com/celebrities/598530-celebrities-forum-rules-faq-revised-01-24-12-i-suggest-you-read.html)
***CELEBRITIES FORUM RULES & FAQ*** (REVISED 01-24-12; I SUGGEST YOU READ)
SECTION I: GUIDELINES ON POSTING PICTURES
A.) The cCelebrities forum is for posting magazine pictures and wrestling matches. There is zero tolerance for nudity. Therefore, if the staff can unequivocally see the items below you will be warned accordingly. Repeat violations will result in a ban.
Nudity is defined as:
1. Exposed breasts (obviously includes nip slips), genitalia or the entire butt.
Other material prohibited:
1. Fake/altered pictures.
2. Drawings and sketches (this is not a graphics forum).
3. Pictures of underage females (must be 18 years of age or older).
4. Links to or using upload sites which contain nudity in the redirect.
SECTION II: THREADS CONSIDERED AS DEAD OR OUTDATED
A.) All threads over one month old from the original postdate are considered old/dead. Do not reply to them. This is a change from the three month old rule. There are new posts every day. Responding to multiple old posts simply buries the new stuff. Last, if you come across a post with all red x responding to it will not bring the pictures back. More than likely the thread starter may not currently be active in the forum. Hence, the pictures were probably removed from the hosting site.
SECTION III: REPLYING TO THREADS
A.) All responses not pertinent to the image or topic is spam. The following types of responses are no longer accepted:
1. Smutty and indecent remarks the staff deems unnecessary.
2. Using symbols and characters as a stand-alone response.
SECTION IV: MISCELLANEOUS
A.) The staff will modify, move, etc. any threads if needed. Image threads with similar themes will be merged with the older post being the lead thread. There is no sense in having two separate threads if the shoots are identical. If a thread starter constantly and/or indirectly replies to comments and the thread evolves into a discussion; it will be merged with the discussion thread.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.