BTB Graphics Request Thread - Page 44 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
Reply

Old 07-15-2011, 08:13 PM   #431 (permalink)
Still Real To Me, Dammit!
 
J-Truth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 33
J-Truth 101 - 250J-Truth 101 - 250
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Last Request: N/A
Details: A purely black background with a normal banner size.
Text: Big red letters saying "RWF" and under it have "Redemption Wrestling Federation"
Pics: N/A
Preferred Artist: Anyone
J-Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-17-2011, 01:41 PM   #432 (permalink)
Backyard Wrestling
 
Hyperblast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 302
Hyperblast 251 - 500Hyperblast 251 - 500Hyperblast 251 - 500Hyperblast 251 - 500Hyperblast 251 - 500
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Last Request: My first request

Request: A RAW Banner Have the Raw 2004 logo in the background and Have Chris benoit with the world heavyweight championship In the middle.
Have Triple H to his left and HBK on his right.

Have The Smackdown 2004 Logo in the back ground in the middle have Eddie gurrero holding the WWE championship and on his right Have kurt angle and on his left have John Cena ( Use a picture of how they looked in 2004 )
__________________
Favorite Of All Time

1.The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

2.The " Highlight Of The Night" Chris Jericho
3.The "The Olympic Hero" Kurt Angle
4.The "Phenom" The Undertaker
5.The "Cerebral Assasin" Triple H
6.The "Straight Edge Messiah" CM Punk
7.The "Texas Rattlesnake" Stone Cold Steve Austin
8.The "Phenomenal" AJ Styles
9.The "Doctor of Thuganomics" John Cena
10.The "Legend Killer" Randy Orton
11. The "Rated R Superstar and " Captain Charisma" E&C Edge and Christian



WWE 2004: Do you smell what I'm booking?
REVIEW FOR REVIEW
RAW IS NOW UP!!!!!!
Hyperblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:03 AM   #433 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 500
cp954 501 - 1000cp954 501 - 1000cp954 501 - 1000cp954 501 - 1000cp954 501 - 1000cp954 501 - 1000
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

This is my first request.

Looking for a Vengeance poster with Triple H on the front please. Preferably just a sort of close up of his face, looking intense. If that's not possible then any kind of Trips on the poster would be great.

Will give credits to anybody who could do it for me. Thanks.
cp954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:21 PM   #434 (permalink)
Learning to break kayfabe
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 44
Ruben Jay 101 - 250Ruben Jay 101 - 250
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Truth View Post
Last Request: N/A
Details: A purely black background with a normal banner size.
Text: Big red letters saying "RWF" and under it have "Redemption Wrestling Federation"
Pics: N/A
Preferred Artist: Anyone


Hope this is what you wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperblast View Post
Last Request: My first request

Request: A RAW Banner Have the Raw 2004 logo in the background and Have Chris benoit with the world heavyweight championship In the middle.
Have Triple H to his left and HBK on his right.

Have The Smackdown 2004 Logo in the back ground in the middle have Eddie gurrero holding the WWE championship and on his right Have kurt angle and on his left have John Cena ( Use a picture of how they looked in 2004 )



Not a fan of these ones myself. But not much to work with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp954 View Post
This is my first request.

Looking for a Vengeance poster with Triple H on the front please. Preferably just a sort of close up of his face, looking intense. If that's not possible then any kind of Trips on the poster would be great.

Will give credits to anybody who could do it for me. Thanks.
v1:


Wasnt sure if he was champion or not so i made this one too:



Hope y'all like em. If there is anything you would like changed, please rep me and let me know.

Please download them and re-upload them to photobucket or your choice of photohosting site. Thanks!
Ruben Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 06:35 AM   #435 (permalink)
Jeff Harvey
 
spitfire1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: under your bed
Posts: 119
spitfire1000 101 - 250spitfire1000 101 - 250spitfire1000 101 - 250
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Last Request: I think it's my first request, if not then my last one was at least 2 years ago.

Details: Basically I need a banner for my fed that says 'Paul Heyman presents..' in small letters, then 'NEW' in big letters, with 'New Era Wrestling' underneath that. would Would also like a picture of Paul Heyman on there. A mainly black background please.

Text: Specified that up there.. not too fussy about the font, but the Backlash font from wwe or something of a similar style would be great. Text needs to be mainly white/silver.

Pics: As long as its a picture of Paul Heyman then i don't mind what picture you use, whatever you find easier to work with i guess.

Will give credit to whoever does this and rep them. Thanks

EDIT: Also could someone make a similar one, but with just NEW in large letters and New Era wrestling underneath in smaller letters, so i can use this for a logo? Thanks a lot.
__________________


Rated R Superstar Edge - Greatest Wrestler of our time.

Last edited by spitfire1000 : 08-13-2011 at 06:49 AM.
spitfire1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #436 (permalink)
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
X-Train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 1,046
X-Train 501 - 1000X-Train 501 - 1000X-Train 501 - 1000X-Train 501 - 1000X-Train 501 - 1000X-Train 501 - 1000
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Last request: never

Details: looking for a raw and smackdown banner for my btb. On the raw banner pics of john cena, randy orton and then miz. On the smackdown banner pics of cm punk, sheamus and wade barrett.

Cheers
__________________
https://twitter.com/SteelCityTintin

We are the angry mob, We read the dirtsheets everyday, We like who we like, we hate who we hate, But we're also easily swayed
X-Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:19 AM   #437 (permalink)
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER
 
TheeJayBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ingerland
Posts: 787
TheeJayBee 501 - 1000TheeJayBee 501 - 1000TheeJayBee 501 - 1000TheeJayBee 501 - 1000TheeJayBee 501 - 1000TheeJayBee 501 - 1000
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Hollywood Hogan~ View Post
WWF 2001 Banners Request.

RAW Is WAR banner - Include the RAW is WAR logo, have a red theme, make it whatever size you want, just within reason and all. Superstars to include would be Stone Cold, The Big Show, Kane (Masked, if possible, if not, forget Kane) Chris Jericho (long hair) & Eddie Guerrero (Latino Heat styles)

Smackdown Banner - Include the Smackdown logo from this time period and use a blue theme, much like Raw, any size you want and feature stars such as The Rock, The Undertaker (2001 looking), Kurt Angle (With hair), Rhyno & Chris Benoit.

If you can, please try to make them look old school, sort of grunge/scratch like.

Will rep & give credits. If I can't rep, I'll spread some and then give ASAP.

Thanks.




Renders from this year are difficult to find for some reason - at least, good ones that fit well, are. Nonetheless, I tried my best - hope you like them! No hard feelings if not
__________________
"You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults, it's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on the champ's face. Come Royal Rumble, understand, when you step in the ring, your arms are just too short to box with God."

Once got negged for criticising the song Cameron released.
TheeJayBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:52 AM   #438 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,516
Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Made that request a while back but I repped you for your efforts anyway.

Topic: Starrcade 2001

Pics: The Starrcade Logo (Obviously) Maybe even try and make a custom Logo out of some sort of text because I hated the blue Starrcade one and the other one on PSD-Dreams is a bit... Old fashioned for my liking. Hoping for a proper sized poster for this one and something that would equal a WrestleMania type one too. Have a few stars on the poster, Flair, Jarrett, Booker, DDP, Goldberg, Steiner, Sean O'Haire, Rey Mysterio Jr, Curt Hennig, Lance Storm etc, choose from a bunch of those. Hoping for a green or blue type themed one too.

I'll send some rep and give a bunch of credits for whoever can dot his for me.

This is being a bit ambitious, I know, but maybe something like this custom TNA Starrcade one I found a while back:

Baldwin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:04 PM   #439 (permalink)
Fired by SCOTT STEINER
 
Flux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Broken Skull Ranch
Posts: 5,173
Flux 5001 - 5500Flux 5001 - 5500Flux 5001 - 5500Flux 5001 - 5500Flux 5001 - 5500Flux 5001 - 5500Flux 5001 - 5500Flux 5001 - 5500Flux 5001 - 5500Flux 5001 - 5500Flux 5001 - 5500
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Last Request: Two Months ago, maybe.

Request:
An Impact Wrestling Banner, simple. About 500x300 or whatever size you find most comfortable to use. Up to date images with Robert Roode, Austin Aries and AJ Styles on it. Doesn't matter the order, and if you want to add other people because you think the piece is empty, then add either Alex Shelley or Magnus.

The Impact Wrestling logo must be on there, whether that be in the corner or in the forefront is up too you. Make sure that it's the IW logo and not the TNA Wrestling logo, however. I'm giving you as much creative freedom as you want in terms of size (even though I recomended 500x300) and color schemes/layout etc.

Oh, and a bold, black border if possible. Thanks.

I'll give you credit in the thread, advertise you, rep and some credits after a couple of weeks of vBookie. Haha, thanks guys!
__________________

Flux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:49 PM   #440 (permalink)
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,516
Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500Baldwin. 5001 - 5500
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
Last Request: Two Months ago, maybe.

Request:
An Impact Wrestling Banner, simple. About 500x300 or whatever size you find most comfortable to use. Up to date images with Robert Roode, Austin Aries and AJ Styles on it. Doesn't matter the order, and if you want to add other people because you think the piece is empty, then add either Alex Shelley or Magnus.

The Impact Wrestling logo must be on there, whether that be in the corner or in the forefront is up too you. Make sure that it's the IW logo and not the TNA Wrestling logo, however. I'm giving you as much creative freedom as you want in terms of size (even though I recomended 500x300) and color schemes/layout etc.

Oh, and a bold, black border if possible. Thanks.

I'll give you credit in the thread, advertise you, rep and some credits after a couple of weeks of vBookie. Haha, thanks guys!
Baldwin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios