BTB Graphics Request Thread - Page 39 - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #381 of 610 (permalink) Old 04-28-2011, 07:43 AM
You just got Litt the hell up
 
PAUL INCE PIES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Derby, England
Posts: 5,295
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
                     
Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Any chance anybody could design a Judgement Day, and a GAB banner please.

500 x 250

The Judgement day one having John Cena circa 2005 on, and the GAB banner having The Undertaker circa 05 on. I'll give you as much creative freedom as you want with them, other than them requirements. I'll give you credit in my thread, and post a link to a website showing your gfx, or your yt or whatever. Credits (the little I have) and rep will be ditributed on how good they are, also.

Thankssss <3
PAUL INCE PIES is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #382 of 610 (permalink) Old 04-28-2011, 05:31 PM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
 
MinistryDeadman95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,277
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Hey, I have a BTB going. The link is in my thread. I would like 2 banners, but I just read that we can only ask for 1 per month, and that's fine. I will ask for one now, and one next month. I need one for Raw first, then Smackdown. I don't want anything real flashy or anything. For the 1st one, I just want a Raw-type background with about 3 or 4 superstars on it. Can anyone do this for me?? I can PM the superstars that I want on it, because I'm about to host a draft, and revealing the superstars would ruin it lol.

So, yeah, thank you in advance. It doesn't matter to me who does this, anyone will do. For any other details, you can PM me

MinistryDeadman95 Presents WWE 2013: Blowing Up!

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post24406729

Shit is already starting to blow up in my BtB. Check out my latest episode!!!


Smackdown 06/28 Posted!!!!
MinistryDeadman95 is offline  
post #383 of 610 (permalink) Old 04-28-2011, 07:01 PM
I use emoticons wayy to muchhh :)
 
EnigmaCrazed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Alaska
Posts: 350
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
Any chance anybody could design a Judgement Day, and a GAB banner please.

500 x 250

The Judgement day one having John Cena circa 2005 on, and the GAB banner having The Undertaker circa 05 on. I'll give you as much creative freedom as you want with them, other than them requirements. I'll give you credit in my thread, and post a link to a website showing your gfx, or your yt or whatever. Credits (the little I have) and rep will be ditributed on how good they are, also.

Thankssss <3
I'll do this. Should have it done in a few

Edit: PM'D You



So What! <3

Last edited by EnigmaCrazed; 05-02-2011 at 11:07 PM.
EnigmaCrazed is offline  
post #384 of 610 (permalink) Old 04-29-2011, 05:02 PM
A Dean Ambrose Guy
 
Nuski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,805
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                 
Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Last Request: Over a Month for sure.

Details: Red for RAW, Blue for SD, 500x250

Text: RAW for the RAW one, Smackdown! for the SD one

Pics: RAW: The Miz, John Morrison, and Alberto Del Rio
Smackdown: Christian, Cody Rhodes, and Randy Orton

Preferred Artist: EnigmaCrazed or whomever else.
Nuski is offline  
post #385 of 610 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 01:13 AM
I use emoticons wayy to muchhh :)
 
EnigmaCrazed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Alaska
Posts: 350
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Assassin™ View Post
Last Request: Over a Month for sure.

Details: Red for RAW, Blue for SD, 500x250

Text: RAW for the RAW one, Smackdown! for the SD one

Pics: RAW: The Miz, John Morrison, and Alberto Del Rio
Smackdown: Christian, Cody Rhodes, and Randy Orton

Preferred Artist: EnigmaCrazed or whomever else.
Since I have FluxCapacitor's done and sent to him, I will do this. Ive got MinistryDeadman95's to do and then I'll get started on this for you



So What! <3
EnigmaCrazed is offline  
post #386 of 610 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 01:38 AM
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
FlyinStyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,360
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
               
Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Last Request: Long Time

Details: 2 Posters, One for a TNA "Back in Business" Card and the other for a TNA "Coming in Hot" Card

Text: For the Back in Business Poster, it should say Back in Business on it and have a TNA Logo. Coming in Hot, it should say, Coming in Hot and have a TNA logo on it.

Pics: Back in Business Mr. Anderson and AJ Styles A light blue background for that one
Coming in Hot: Beer Money and Redish Orange Background if you can

Whoever

Once upon a time the Pain was brought in 2008.......It will be brought again........



Soon....



FlyinStyles Returns to BTB, January 2014

Last edited by FlyinStyles; 05-01-2011 at 01:46 AM.
FlyinStyles is offline  
post #387 of 610 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice
 
douba-douba-e1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Straight Edge Society
Posts: 250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
     
Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaCrazed View Post
Since I have FluxCapacitor's done and sent to him, I will do this. Ive got MinistryDeadman95's to do and then I'll get started on this for you
I filled his request a few days ago but yours would probably be better than mine.
douba-douba-e1013 is offline  
post #388 of 610 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 01:18 PM
I use emoticons wayy to muchhh :)
 
EnigmaCrazed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Alaska
Posts: 350
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by douba-douba-e1013 View Post
I filled his request a few days ago but yours would probably be better than mine.
Nahh If you did it im sure its good enough.
Unless he wants me to do it, Im not worried about it

Edit: Flyin Styles I PM'D you your posters.



So What! <3

Last edited by EnigmaCrazed; 05-02-2011 at 11:08 PM.
EnigmaCrazed is offline  
post #389 of 610 (permalink) Old 05-03-2011, 09:33 AM
Getting over in the mid-card
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 6,449
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Last Request: Over a month ago

Request: WCW Nitro Banner

Details: Red theme, perhaps a city in the background with red tinge, ifya get me. Can this also be used as the logo - http://i52.tinypic.com/r2l3wk.png and can it be made small and put down in the bottom right corner, NOT behind the superstars if possible, cheers.

Pics: Sting in the center, a reasonable pic to suit 2003, if one can't be found just choose any Sting pic. Booker T on the left or right side, again a pic that will match Booker from 03 if possible and Scott Steiner on the left or right. Just as long as Sting is in the center, I'm happy.

Size: 500x250 OR the artist can decide a reasonable size either way I don't mind.

Will pay a couple of Trill Credits.
Baldwin. is offline  
post #390 of 610 (permalink) Old 05-03-2011, 12:21 PM
I use emoticons wayy to muchhh :)
 
EnigmaCrazed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Alaska
Posts: 350
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
                     
Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MJ™ View Post
Last Request: Over a month ago

Request: WCW Nitro Banner

Details: Red theme, perhaps a city in the background with red tinge, ifya get me. Can this also be used as the logo - http://i52.tinypic.com/r2l3wk.png and can it be made small and put down in the bottom right corner, NOT behind the superstars if possible, cheers.

Pics: Sting in the center, a reasonable pic to suit 2003, if one can't be found just choose any Sting pic. Booker T on the left or right side, again a pic that will match Booker from 03 if possible and Scott Steiner on the left or right. Just as long as Sting is in the center, I'm happy.

Size: 500x250 OR the artist can decide a reasonable size either way I don't mind.

Will pay a couple of Trill Credits.
I'll do this for you, I'll get started now

Edit:



So What! <3

Last edited by EnigmaCrazed; 05-03-2011 at 02:05 PM.
EnigmaCrazed is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome