It's TNA Impact time. This week we have Bully Ray Vs Hulk Hogan fighting over the TNA World Title and a Six Man Tag Team Parking Lot match. Lets get to it
TNA Impact Wrestling Results
- TNA Impact opens up as Tenay, Striker and Taz welcome us to the Black River Coliseum in Popular Bluffs Missouri. Tenay says they have a crowd of 4000 strong to see Hulk Hogan win the TNA World Heavyweight Title tonight. Taz says Hulk has absolutely zero chance against his boy, Bully Ray.
- Aces and Eights music brings out the entire group as they are looking rather confident. They walk down to the ring and enter it as Bully Ray is handed a microphone and immediately begins to speak. Bully says TNA makes the absolutely worst decisions in trying to get rid of Aces and Eights. Bully uses the example of putting 4 members of Aces and Eights in matches they excel in tonight. Bully calls Eric an idiot and says Anderson is going to win the title shot also.
Bully says in regards to Hulk he's going to end his career tonight. Bully mentions Hulk's recent 60th birthday and says Hulk shouldn't even be challenging for the TNA World Heavyweight Title. Bully says he doesn't mind though as it will be the easiest title defense he will have as TNA World Heavyweight Champion.
Bully says tonight he and his boys are going to finish the night as winners and that NOBODY in TNA can stop them. Bully leaves with Aces and Eights as Taz and Tenay argue about who will be leaving as champion tonight. "I've seen Hulk Hogan do some amazing things, Taz" Tenay says as we cut to commercial break.
TNA Tag Team Match:
Bromans Vs Latin American Xchange
Bromans are out first and they "bro out" on their way to the ring. They high five eachother when they get in the ring as LAX music plays and out comes one of TNA's favourite tag teams. LAX enter the ring and as they are being checked for foreign objects Chavo Guerrero walks down to ringside and joins the announce team. Chavo says he's here watching LAX as Striker asks Chavo how his tag partner search is going. "Good, He'll be here next week" says Chavo as the bell rings
Homicide locks up with Jessie and immediately throws him to the mat and locks in a one legged boston crab immediately but Jessie gets out of it almost instantly. Homicide throws Jessie into the corner and delivers stiff shots before tagging into Hernandez who also stiffs Jessie before delivering a Death Valley Driver in the centre of the ring getting himself a quick 2 count.
Chavo says he's impressed by LAX as they delivered a double DDT on Robbie E. Hernandez eventually gets cut off by Robbie E who locks in a front facelock and refuses to let go but referee Brian Hebner forces the break. Hernandez gets worked over a little more with double team manevours from the bro's before he gets the hot tag to Homicide.
Homicide runs in immediately tossing Jessie over the top rope and focusing on Robbie E. A swift fly kick to the head knocks Robbie E over as Homicide quickly grabs him and kicks him in the gut. Homicide sets him up for the Cop Killa and nails it right in the middle of the ring. Robbie E isn't kicking out of that as Brian Hebner counts to three and awards LAX the victory.
Post match Chavo says that was great and leaves. Tenay, Striker and Taz put over LAX and say they could be future challengers for Gunner and James Storm.
Latin American Xchange defeated Bromans
- A Black Limousine arrives in the parking lot as Hulk Hogan exits and is approached by Jeremy Borash. Borash asks Hulk about his match tonight with Bully Ray as Hulk begins talking about how this match is for all the Hulkamaniacs and for TNA. Hulk says he doesn't wrestle much anymore but that it's time to end Aces and Eights once and for all. Hulk says tonight he knows he can get the job done against Bully Ray.
TNA Triple Threat Match:
Gail Kim Vs Mickie James Vs ODB
Gail is out first as she cockily walks down to ringside and slides into the ring before yelling at a fan at ringside. Mickie is out next looking rather arrogant and confident as she enters. ODB is finally out next as she power walks down to the ring and enters.
Mickie immediately slides to the floor as ODB runs right over the top of Gail Kim knocking her over. ODB picks Gail up and locks in a bearhug but Mickie is quick to enter the ring and attack ODB from behind. Mickie kicks away at ODB's leg but ODB has had enough and clubs Mickie down to the mat. ODB turns her attention to Gail Kim clubbing her multiple times before whipping her off the ropes and hitting her with a boot to the face.
Mickie and Gail eventually started untrustingly working together with the two always keeping one eye on the other. A double suplex was delivered onto ODB as Mickie went for a quick pin but Gail quickly stomped Mickie. Mickie stood up holding her head and pushed Gail as Gail pushed Mickie back. The two started brawling in the middle of the ring with Gail getting the upper hand and throwing Mickie to the floor. Gail was hit with a clothesline as she turned around by ODB who after hitting the clothesline played to the crowd.
ODB threw Gail Kim out of the ring as Mickie James entered the ring and took ODB down before trying to lock in some type of Submission but ODB kicked Mickie from behind. ODB kicks Mickie in the gut and picks her up delivering the Firemans Carry Cutter right onto Mickie. ODB looks around for Gail Kim who is nowhere in sight and climbs over to Mickie James hooking the leg and getting a three count on the Knockouts Champion
Post match ODB celebrates as Mickie staggers up the ramp with the Knockouts Title in hand. ODB makes the universal "I'm coming for the belt" motion as Mickie James looks worried on the ramp.
ODB defeated Gail Kim and Mickie James
- We return from commercial to a video of Hulk Hogan from his early days of wrestling. We see still images of Hulk's territories days. Hulk discusses his territory days saying it was a great start for him and that his early days helped him become what he is today. Hulk says he paid his dues like everyone else and mentions having his leg broken during his wrestling training. He says this toughness gives him the edge in his match with Bully tonight.
- Magnus is backstage with Jeremy Borash as Borash asks about the upcoming semi final with Anderson. Magnus says he's in TNA for 2 reasons and that's ending Aces and Eights and for the TNA World Heavyweight Title. He says in tonights match he has a shot at getting a step closer towards both of those goals. Magnus slaps Borash on the back and says he won't let the team down tonight.
TNA Bound For Glory Series Semi Final Match 1:
Mr Anderson Vs Magnus
Anderson is out first as he walks down looking angry as usual. He gets into an argument with a fan at ringside before sliding into the ring and awaiting his opponent. Magnus is out next and has a lot of energy he walks down the ramp slapping some high fives before quickly entering the ring and making a bee line for Anderson right away.
Anderson and Magnus begin brawling in the middle of the ring with Magnus getting the clear advantage and quickly taking Anderson down and immediately working his leg with a number of stomps and even dropping an elbow on the leg. Magnus kept working it over until Anderson quickly took the advantage by eye gouging Magnus and throwing him into the corner before chopping away at him. Magnus is left seated on the top rope as Anderson attempts a Superplex but a forward suplex leaves Anderson down on the mat.
Magnus jumped off the top rope but Anderson quickly small packaged him getting a 2 count. Anderson hits Magnus with a low blow and is warned by referee Earl Hebner not to fight dirty in this match. Anderson throws Magnus to the floor before smashing his head into the announce table a few times before throwing Magnus to the floor. Anderson slid in looking for a count out victory but Magnus made it back into the ring by the 8 count. Anderson hits a Mic Check before cockily signalling to the crowd it's over but Magnus kicks out at 2 but only barely.
Magnus got the crowd behind him as he started fighting back. He hits Anderson with multiple right hands before irish whipping him to the ropes and delivering a back body drop getting the crowd pumped up and ready for action. Magnus hits a few clotheslines and hits a Fishermans Buster getting himself a 2 count. Magnus uses all his power to hit a Triple Powerbomb on Anderson but Anderson kicks out with a split second to spare causing Hebner to only count to two. Magnus quickly turned this into a Cloverleaf and dragged Anderson to the middle of the ring. Anderson tried to manevour himself to the ropes before collapsing in the ring. With nowhere else to go he submits right in the middle of the ring sending Magnus to the finals next week.
Post match Magnus celebrates posing on the turnbuckles and playing to the crowd. Mike Tenay goes into fan boy mode hyping Magnus as a future TNA World Heavyweight Champion and someone the fans should definitely get behind. Taz says Magnus wouldn't last a day in the Aces and Eights.
Magnus defeated Mr Anderson
- We cut to the back where a newly freshly shaven AJ Styles is with Eric Bischoff in his office. AJ says he's motivated by team TNA taking the fight to Aces and Eights tonight and says he wants to be involved. Eric takes a second to ponder before saying that Devon isn't involved in anything. Eric asks if AJ wants to face Devon later on tonight. AJ says he'd love nothing more then to do his bit tonight. Eric says he'll grant AJ's request. AJ says he won't let the team down and shakes Eric's hand before leaving.
- We cut backstage to the Aces and Eights clubhouse. Standing by is everyone except Anderson. Devon is going nuts having just seen the AJ and Eric discussion on a nearby monitor. Garrett and Wes try to calm Devon down but he pushes them both away. Devon is grabbed by Bully Ray who gets in his face. Bully tells Devon to stop being a "bitch" and to fight for the Aces and Eights tonight. Devon says he isn't sure if he can beat AJ. Bully slaps him and says he WILL beat AJ. Devon obviously intimidated by the situation nods his head as Bully gets out of his face and shakes his hand.
- We get another Hulk Hogan video package. This time it's Hulk sitting down discussing his WWF days. He mentions WrestleMania 1 and claims that Mr. T was amazing to be friends with and was an amazing tag partner. Hulk discusses tearing his back apart when slamming Andre in front of 93,000 fans and talks about how he's still hurt from that move today. He makes mention of being the biggest star in wrestling and says it was a "Crazy but fantastic time"
TNA 2 on 1 Handicap Match:
Joseph Parks Vs Eric Young and Rubix
We return from commercial where Eric Young and Rubix are already in the ring warming up. Joseph Parks makes his entrance to his regular theme but midway through the lights go out. Abyss music plays and as the lights come back on Joseph Parks is in a trance and quickly enters the ring.
Rubix and Young immediately attack Parks and begin beating him down but Parks is having none of it and tosses Rubix right to the floor. Eric Young is hit with a big boot and a double arm slam causing him to roll to the floor. Rubix slides back in as Parks throws him into the turnbuckle and punches away at him. Referee Brian Stiffler attempts to stop this but he can't and is pushed away.
Parks is getting angrier and angrier as Rubix is hit with a Gorilla Press Slam right to the floor. Eric Young strikes Joseph Parks twice but is hit with a Gorilla Press Slam in the middle of the ring. Eric Young is whipped off the ropes and hit with a Black Hole Slam right in the middle. Joseph kicks him to the floor before tossing Rubix back into the ring.
Rubix backed off in the corner as Parks ran in and delivered a massive clothesline before kicking Rubix stiff in the chest. Rubix is picked up, whipped off the ropes and hit with the Black Hole Slam. Joseph Parks picks up the victory and the win.
Post match Joseph Parks celebrates in the ring as Tenay, Striker and Taz discuss the possibility of Joseph being Abyss. Taz makes mention that Joseph just wrestled an awful lot like Abyss would just then. Tenay and Striker aren't sure though.
Joseph Parks defeated Eric Young and Rubix
- Post match as Joseph celebrates in the ring the lights go out. We see nothing at all as the lights come back on JAMES MITCHELL is in the ring with Abyss mask in hand. Joseph Parks freaks out grabbing the mask and quickly throwing it to the ground. He grabs Mitchell by the throat as Mitchell begs off. Someone is in the ring and hits Abyss in the back with a Kendo Stick. He strikes Abyss again as he turns towards the camera we're revealed that it's none other then DOCTOR STEVIE RICHARDS! Stevie helps Mitchell to his feet before bailing out of the ring with Mitchell beside him.
Stevie and Mitchell walk up the ramp as Stevie says to the camera "Next week, Next week is when Abyss returns" Stevie sarcastically smiles as we cut to commercial with a view of Joseph Parks slowly rising to his feet clearly in pain.
- We come back from commercial with a fully suited Manik walking through the backstage area. Alex Shelley is sitting on a box as Manik walks past Shelley speaks telling Manik to keep the X-Division belt warm for him. Manik gets in Shelleys face asking what he just said. Shelley repeats it and asks if Manik has a problem with it. Manik says he wasn't planning on wrestling tonight but says he wants to kick Shelleys ass 1 on 1 right now. Shelley says his back hurts from his "ex partner" Sabin attacking him last week. Manik says he'll put the X-Division Title on the line causing Shelley to thoughtfully nod and accept the match.
TNA Singles Match:
AJ Styles Vs Devon
Devon is out first as he struts down to the ring cockily. Tenay notes that Bully has obviously got into the mans head as Devon enters the rings and waits for AJ Styles to make his entrance. "Get Ready To Fly" pumps through the arena as AJ Styles walks out, slaps his chest and poses on the ramp. He walks down the ramp and slaps multiple high fives at ringside before entering the ring and allowing referee Brian Hebner to check him for weapons
Devon puts his knuckles out for AJ to fist bump him but AJ simply pushes Devon. Devon pushes AJ back as the two get in eachothers faces and start arguing. Devon throws the first punch but AJ ducks it and starts throwing nice swift punches at Devons face. AJ irish whips Devon off the ropes and hits him with a picture perfect dropsault landing on his feet. Devon is on the ground grasping at his jaw as AJ Styles quickly grabs a hold of Devon and forearms him multiple times and really taking the fight to him. AJ hits a nice Hurricarana which got him a 2 count. AJ attempts the Styles Clash early but Devon quickly escapes and slides out of the ring and onto the floor but as he waits AJ launches himself over the top rope and onto Devon
Eventually Devon got AJ back into the ring and managed to get an upper hand using his brawling and cheating tactics to get an advantage over "The Phenomenal" one. AJ was hit with multiple chops and whipped off the ropes and hit with a spinning elbow by Devon. Devon yelled at the crowd as they booed him for his dominance over AJ. Devon made a pin attempt but referee Brian Hebner caught him with his feet on the ropes but this didn't bother Devon who just began choking AJ releasing the choke at a 4 count and repeating the same act again before quickly standing up and arguing with Brian Hebner who threatened him with a disqualification.
After a few more minutes of domination by Devon, AJ Styles finally got a come back going on when Devon attempted an Electric Chair Drop but AJ Styles countered it into a Tornado DDT. AJ quickly climbed to the top rope delivering a rare Spiral Tap. AJ pinned Devon but only got a 2 count. A motivated AJ quickly picked Devon up and got him in the Styles Clash position before quickly hitting the finishing manevour on Devon. AJ breathed heavy a few times before turning Devon over and getting him in a pinning position. Referee Brian Hebner drops to his knee's and counts to three awarding AJ Styles the victory over Devon.
AJ celebrates in the ring as Tenay and Striker put him over massively as the face of TNA and the man to lead them to even greater heights. As they discuss AJ we get a split screen to the back where an angry Bully Ray is standing with the World Title on his shoulder. He yells at Mr Anderson that he's going to the ring as we cut to commercial
AJ Styles defeated Devon
- We return from commercial as AJ still remains in the ring. Devon is standing on the ramp as Aces and Eights music brings out Bully Ray who isn't looking pleased at all. Bully straightens the World Title on his shoulder before checking on Devon who is recovering at the top of the ramp. Bully begins his promo by telling AJ he is the luckiest S.O.B in the world that Bully isn't running down there to kick his ass. Bully says he has to save himself for later on tonight with Hulk but says he hates AJ Styles for what he did to Aces and Eights and everything AJ stands for. Bully says he wants to challenge AJ to a match for next week. Bully continues by saying next week Bully will team with Devon to take on AJ Styles and a partner of his choosing. AJ gets on the microphone and says he's sure Bully will live to regret this decision but accepts the match anyway and says he has a partner in mind already. AJ plays to the crowd as we cut to commercial.
TNA X-Division Championship Match:
Alex Shelley Vs Manik (C)
Shelley is out first and cockily walks to the ring. He arrogantly taunts some fans before entering the ring and being checked for weapons by referee Brian Stiffler. Next Manik wandered out looking prepared for his match he high fives some fans at ringside before climbing to the top rope, pointing at Shelley and doing a forward roll from the top rope into the middle of the ring which causes Shelley to back up a little into his own corner.
Shelley jumps Manik as the masked man turns his back and begins kicking away at him in the corner. Shelley pats himself on the back for his good work and delivers a running facewash straight to the face of Manik before quickly pushing him under the bottom rope and baseball sliding him onto the floor. Tenay takes the time to hype Manik as Shelley gets out of the ring and throws Manik into the guardrail. An angered Manik turns this around though and throws Shelley into the rail before chopping away at Shelley. Manik climbs into the ring and delivers a springboard moonsault from the middle rope right onto Shelley who was on the guardrail. Manik lands in the audience as the crowd begin a "Holy shit" chant
Taz takes the time to put over the X-Division as Manik and Shelley recover. Manik is up first and slaps a few hands at ringside before hopping the rail and throwing Shelley into the ring. Shelley tries to roll to the other side of the ring but Manik delivers a running Shooting Star Press and pins Shelley. Shelley kicks out at 2 barely and starts grabbing at his back clearly in pain. Manik takes advantage of this kicking away at Shelleys back and attempting a backbreaker but Shelley counters the attempt by simply punching Manik in the face. Shelley hits a snap DDT before slowly grabbing at his back and getting a pin attempt netting himself a 2 count. Shelley picks Manik up in a Tiger Bomb position and lifts him up but Manik counters into a Hurricarana pinning situation which almost gets Manik the three count.
The finish came with Manik attempting a Sliced Bread number 2 but Shelley dropped Manik face first onto the turnbuckle which had previously been untied by Shelley. This knock out blow was followed up with Shelley hitting his own Sliced Bread Number 2 onto Manik before slowly recovering and putting an arm over Manik for the three count and the victory. Alex Shelley is your new X-Division Champion as he slowly rises up and raises the belt over his head receiving boo's from the audience.
Alex Shelley defeated Manik to win the TNA X-Division Championship
- Post match as Shelley celebrates in the ring Chris Sabin appears on the tron trying to get Shelley's attention. Shelley finally realizes Sabin is on the tron as Sabin says he isn't going to fight with Shelley tonight. Sabin congratulates Shelley on his X-Division Title victory and says it's a great achievement. Sabin says he's been thinking about the reasons Shelley came back to TNA and that he's put it all into perspective. Sabin asks Shelley if he wants the chance to prove he's better then Sabin. Shelley now has a microphone and says he knows he's better then Sabin already but wants a chance to prove it to the world.
Sabin chuckles at Shelleys arrogant attitude before saying that Bound For Glory is just 6 weeks away and no matches have been signed yet. Sabin tells Shelley that he wants the match to be held at Bound For Glory and he wants a shot at regaining HIS X-Division Title. Shelley says he'd take great pride in kicking Sabin's ass on TNA's grandest stage. Sabin says he'll see Shelley there.
Tenay, Striker and Taz hype this match up saying it should be amazing. Tenay questions if the two will make it to Bound For Glory with the hatred between the two. Taz says both men are "bad ass" and that they will easily make it to Bound For Glory. "Buy the Pay Per View now" says Striker as we cut to a new Hulk Hogan video.
- Another Hulk Hogan video airs this time Hulk is sitting down discussing his WCW days. He talks about what he did for the company early on and mentions beating Ric Flair for his first World Title. "The nWo was great brother. I wasn't sure it'd work but Eric Bischoff is a genius"
TNA Bound For Glory Series Semi Final Match:
Christopher Daniels Vs Samoa Joe
Daniels is out first looking very confident and ready for his upcoming match with the Samoan Submission Machine. Daniels enters the ring before arguing with referee Brian Hebner. Joe is out next as a "Joe" chant breaks out for the Samoan native. He walks to the ring and enters the ring immediately allowing himself to be checked for weapons. Brian Hebner signals for the bell as the two get ready for the match.
Daniels refuses to lock up wanting to warm up first. Joe stands in the corner looking into the crowd as they encourage him to go after Daniels. Joe shrugs his shoulders and charges at Daniels throwing all his weight into Daniels knocking him to the canvas. Joe drags him to the corner and hits a running facewash on him as the crowd continues their "Joe" chant which leads to Joe hitting an Enziguri and continuing his beat down on Daniels. Joe attempts another face wash but Daniels bails out of the ring causing Joe's leg to go through the ropes. Daniels without missing a beat grabs ahold of the leg and smashes it into the ring apron before pointing to his head and doing it twice more before smashing Joe's leg into the ring post.
Daniels continued his vicious assault on Joe's legs dragging the Samoan Submission Machine out and stomping his injured leg onto the floor of the arena. Daniels taunted Joe who was unable to stand up before propping Joe's leg on the ring steps and dropkicking his leg right into the steps. Joe rolls around on the floor in pain as Daniels pushes the ring steps over causing them to fall on the injured leg of Joe. Daniels continues the taunting of Joe and locks in a figure four around the ring post but the referee forces Daniels to break the hold. Tenay notes that the damage may be done as Daniels gets a 2 count on Joe and argues with referee Hebner that it was a three count as the match continues on.
A very injured Joe continues being assaulted but the fans rally behind him and he begins hitting multiple right hands to the head of Daniels and whips him to the corner. Joe hobbles over to Daniels before lifting him to the top rope and getting him in Muscle Buster position. Joe hits the Muscle Buster although his leg had given out midway through. Joe goes for the pin but referee Hebner isn't able to count because he's distracted by Frankie Kazarian who is on the apron. Kazarian is grabbed by Joe but as referee Hebner is distracted by Daniels, Frankie smashes a Martini Glass into the leg of Joe. Daniels quickly rushes in for a pin but only gets a two count. Daniels go nuts before climbing to the top rope and delivering a Best Moonsault Ever onto the leg of Joe. Daniels climbs to the top rope and delivers yet another B.M.E Daniels looks around and hits another one before pinning an unconscious Joe for the three count and the victory.
Post match Taz puts over Bad Influence and say although their methods may be questionable they are successful in what they do. Tenay questions if they were successful with what they did to Aries last week. Taz says they are as Tenay mentions that Aries will be back soon and then, Bad Influence will have hell to pay.
Christopher Daniels defeated Samoa Joe to advance to the finals of the Bound For Glory Series
- We get yet another Hulk Hogan video. This time he discusses his time when he returned to WWE. We get a still photo of Hulk posing with the Undisputed Title next to Jimmy Hart as Hogan discusses how he loved returning. Hulk says he fought a lot of talented individuals there and name drops Triple H, Undertaker, Randy Orton, The Rock and Shawn Michaels. Hulk discusses winning the WWE Undisputed Title and the World Tag Title before saying "It was a highlight, one of the best times of my career was facing off with The Rock at the Skydome"
- We cut to the back where Garrett, Knux and Wes enter the Parking Lot. Tenay says that the Parking Lot Brawl is next. Taz says Aces and Eights are going to end a career tonight as Striker says he isn't sure if that's entirely true.
TNA Parking Lot Brawl Match:
Sting, Jeff Hardy and Chris Sabin Vs Garrett Bischoff, Knux and Wes Brisco
Aces and Eights exit to the Parking Lot where Sting, Hardy and Sabin are waiting. Around the parking lot are a number of vehicles and even a production truck they 2 teams immediately start brawling around the parking lot. Garrett attempts to throw Sabin into the production truck early but Sabin is having none of that and whips Garrett into the truck before wedging him in the drivers door and kicking it. Hardy and Wes also brawl but they are more tame with Wes choking Hardy with a chain and slamming him into a car. Sting and Knux are brawling around the lot with Sting throwing Knux into an industrial bin, locking him inside it and tipping it over with Knux inside.
Jeff has got the better of Wes as he throws a catering table on top of Wes and constantly hits it with a Steel Chair. Jeff gets a small run up and delivers a leg drop onto the table crushing Wes. Meanwhile Garrett Bischoff has got the better of Chris Sabin and is grinding his head against the wheel of the production truck. Sting is seen chasing Knux back into the arena as the match continues with Jeff throwing Wes into a car and smashing the window. Hardy pushes Wes into the vehicle and runs off to assist Sting who is brawling with Knux in the parking lot again. Knux gets rid of Hardy relatively quickly.
As the match continues Security rushes to the scene in an attempt to break things up with Tenay suggesting Bischoff must of seen enough. 4 Security Guards attempt to stop the match but are quickly pushed to the side as the six men continue to brawl. The Security Guards radio in for back up as the six men continue to brawl. Within a minute or so sirens are heard in the distance as POLICE are now on the scene. The Police exit their cars in full riot gear as they attempt to break the six men up. We cut away from the scene with a Police Officer attempting to hold Jeff Hardy off.
Sting, Jeff Hardy and Chris Sabin wrestled to a no contest with Garrett Bischoff, Knux and Wes Brisco
- We return from commercial to Mike Tenay, Matt Striker and Taz. Tenay mentions that both Knux and Jeff Hardy are spending the night in jail tonight. He mentions that Sting, Sabin, Garrett and Wes were also taken into the station for questioning.
After mentioning that he says it's main event time and we get the final video for tonight. The video shows clips of Hulk Hogan in TNA and Hulk talks about what TNA means to him. "It's my home now" he mentions with a casual smile on his face "I've done everything I can to make this place better. And I've been successful" he continues. He mentions that he's only been able to have 2 matches in TNA but says "Third times the charm" as we cut away to commercial.
- We return from commercial to see Hulk Hogan walking down the hall as he walks Jeremy Borash stops him for a quick word. Hulk is in full Hulk mode as he talks about what the World Heavyweight Title means to him. He says he wants to be champion once more and claims he is the man to end Aces and Eights. Borash says the wrestling world is behind him on this one as Hulk continues his walk and we cut to the ring.
TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Bully Ray (C) Vs Hulk Hogan
Aces and Eights music starts as Bully Ray casually walks down to the ring with the TNA World Title on his shoulder and a Trash Can lid in his other hand. He enters the ring and starts arguing with Earl Hebner before pushing him. Bully poses with the World Title and soaks in the audiences boo's as the lights go down and Hulk Hogan's music plays and he marches out in full ring gear. He points at Bully and charges the ring causing Bully to bail out. Hulk cups his hand to his ear for all 4 sides of the audience before tearing his shirt off and standing in his corner. Bully slides in as Jeremy Borash has entered the ring for the formal ring introductions. Borash introduces both competitors and says this match is for the Heavyweight Championship of the world. Earl Hebner lifts the belt in the air and signals for the bell.
Hulk plays to the crowd as Hulk and Bully lock up. Hulk overpowers Bully throwing him into the mat and immediately doing a double bicep curl causing the audience to go crazy for him. Hulk waits for Bully to rise to his feet before Bully runs at Hulk but Hulk was ready for it and throws Bully over the top rope. Hulk follows him to the floor quickly throwing Bully into the ring post and pushing him into the guard rail. Hulk clothesline Bully over the guard rail and into the crowd as the two men begin brawling through the crowd. Bully starts fighting back hitting Hulk with a fans chair and throwing a drink at him. Bully climbs up a small ladder onto a small platform as Hulk follows him up. The two brawl on top of it as Hogan gets the upper hand punching Bully off the platform. Bully falls into a number of ringside seats as Hogan poses and climbs down the ladder to continue his brawl with Bully.
The two eventually make it back to the ring with Hogan tossing Bully over the guard rail and into the ring. Hogan enters as Bully begs off but Hogan puts the boots to him and whips him off the ropes delivering a big boot. He cups his hand to his ear as suddenly the crowd erupts into boo's as Mr Anderson is in the ring. He rushes in and is swiftly thrown over the top rope by Hulk. Devon is now in the ring and is punched by Hogan twice and hit with another big boot. Hogan turns his attention to Bully but is repeatedly punched in the face and worked into the corner. Bully begins kicking Hulk who slowly drops down into the corner. Bully orders Anderson and Devon to do something as referee Hebner is forced out of the ring. The ring canvas is ripped up and the mat underneath is moved to one side to reveal the wooden board underneath.
Tenay can't believe this is happening and says Bully did the same thing to Sting at Slammiversary. Hulk is grabbed by Bully who drags him over to the exposed ring board and delivers a Piledriver right on the board. Anderson and Devon celebrate throwing Hebner back in the ring who rushes over to Bully who is pinning Hulk. Not even Hulk Hogan can get out of this one as Earl Hebner counts the unconscious Hulk Hogan and awards Bully Ray the victory and the right of being TNA World Heavyweight Champion
Bully Ray defeated Hulk Hogan to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
- Post match Bully, Anderson and Devon celebrate the victory as Earl Hebner signals for the back. EMT's rush out as do other TNA officials. Tenay and Striker cannot believe what Bully has done as Taz attempts to justify the actions. Tenay says he'll have an update on Hulk's condition next week as we fade away with a slightly bleeding Bully celebrating his victory in the entry way.
Show Rating: C+
TV Rating: 1.3