Manik defeated Robbie E in the pre show.
TNA Impact Wrestling Results:
- The show opens up as Mike Tenay, Taz and Matt Striker greet us and welcome us to Impact. We get highlights of last weeks main event tag team match. After that we cut to Jeremy Borash who says it's time for an interview and tonight he's going to interview a man who is in the TNA Turning Point main event. Borash introduces TNA World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles to the audience as the lights dim and "Evil Ways" plays and out walks AJ Styles in a suit and tie with the TNA World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. He struts down to the ring and enters before putting his arm around Borash and being handed the microphone.
AJ says to Borash that he knows what he's going to ask. "Yes" replies AJ, "I will kick Kurt Angles ass at PPV and retire him for the TNA fans who are sick of seeing him!" this gets a negative reaction as AJ smugly smiles and raises the TNA World Title above his head. Borash cuts AJ off and says he wants to know why AJ took out Magnus last week if AJ was confident in his own ability. AJ shrugs his shoulders and says he had nothing to do with that and that it was Abyss' move. AJ claims it was sweet beating down Kurt Angle though and says that Kurt can expect another beating this Sunday at Turning Point. "KURT ANGLE SUCKS" yells AJ as the music of Kurt Angle plays.
The Olympic Gold Medalist walks out in his wrestling gear with a microphone in hand. He stands on the stage and tells AJ he talks too much and should leave. AJ says he isn't leaving and that if Kurt wants him out of the ring so badly then Kurt should get AJ out of the ring. Kurt smirks and rushes down to the ring as Borash leaves the ring. Kurt enters the ring as AJ swings the World Title at him but Kurt ducks it and hits AJ with a right hand. Kurt punches away at AJ but AJ fights back and it's now a more even fight. TNA Security rush down to the ring and break the pair up as Kurt Angle gets ahold of a microphone and says on Sunday he's walking out as World Champion. We cut to commercial with a recovering AJ Styles being held down by two security guards.
TNA Singles Match:
Chris Sabin Vs Petey Williams
As we come back from commercial the music of Petey Williams hits as Mike Tenay says that tonight is starting out with some X-Division action. Petey flexes his muscles on the top rope and jumps down as "HAIL SABIN" hits and out walks the former TNA World Heavyweight Champion. He high fives multiple fans at ringside before sliding into the ring and posing in the middle of it. He nods his head at referee Earl Hebner who calls for the bell to start the match.
Sabin and Petey lock up in the middle of the ring with Sabin hitting a side headlock takedown but Petey quickly gets out of this and head scissors Sabin. Sabin turns this into a quick roll up earning himself a 2 count. Petey attempts a kick on Sabin but Sabin grabs it, spins Petey around and dropkicks him in the back of the head. Petey is on the mat as Sabin climbs to the top rope and plays to the crowd obviously setting Petey up for a big move. Petey slowly gets to his feet and turns around but as Sabin leaps Petey jumps out of the way causing Chris Sabin to crash and burn on the mat.
Petey stomps Sabin a few times and chokes him which referee Earl Hebner quickly counts for. Petey breaks the hold at 3 and picks Sabin up hitting him with a scoop slam. Petey climbs to the second rope and hits a knee drop right onto the throat of Sabin who rolls around grabbing at his throat. Petey attempts a pin on Sabin but Sabin kicks out at two. At this point Noam Dar walks out and starts watching from the stage. Petey hits a Brainbuster DDT before climbing to the top rope and hitting a flipping legdrop on Sabin. Petey attempts a pin but again Sabin kicks out at two. Taz starts talking about Sabin's "never quit" attitude as Sabin begins fighting back with elbows. Petey is whipped off the ropes and hit with a one legged dropkick.
Petey is rocked as Sabin hip tosses him into the middle of the ring and bounces off the ropes hitting Petey with a clothesline. Sabin quickly scoops Petey up and delivers the Hail Sabin right in the middle of the ring. Sabin quickly crawls over to Petey Williams and pins him for the one two and the three. Chris Sabin has won the opening match of Impact.
Post match Sabin celebrates and points at Noam Dar who simply claps his hands and leaves, walking to the back. Tenay questions whether it's mutual respect or if Noam is scouting Sabin for Turning Point. Striker suggests it could be both as we cut to the back
Chris Sabin defeated Petey Williams
- We cut to the office of Eric Bischoff who is addressing both Kenny King and Ted DiBiase Jr. Bischoff says last week they both lost. Eric focuses on Kenny King saying King took the fall last week and that tonight it's going to be Kenny King Vs Manik. Eric informs Ted that he has the night off to prepare for Turning Point.
- Alex Shelley is backstage with Jeremy Borash who questions him about the incident last week in which Shelley threw Aries off the stage. Shelley says he's not in TNA to make any friends and that he wants to win at any cost. If that means throwing someone off a stage he's all for it. Shelley is informed that Aries isn't here this week but will be at Turning Point. Shelley says this is good and that he'll beat Aries at Turning Point and look towards his next challenger.
TNA Singles Match:
Devon Vs Hernandez
Devon is out first alone as Matt Striker makes note that Hulk Hogan banned interference in this match. Devon enters and raises both arms in the air on the turnbuckle as the crowd boo him. Next LAX's theme plays and out walks Hernandez. He walks down to the ring, enters and the two immediately begin brawling. Referee Brian Hebner calls for the bell and the match begins
Hernandez dominates Devon early on clubbing away at him and tossing him into the corner. Hernandez chops away at Devon as Devon tries to cover up but can't. Hernandez drags Devon out of the corner and gives him a nice scoop slam right in the middle of the ring. Hernandez picks Devon up and tosses him off the ropes delivering a massive spinebuster on him earning himself a 2 count. Devon pokes Hernandez in the eyes and starts punching away at his torso knocking him down to 1 knee. Devon stomps away at Hernandez and chokes him on the ropes as referee Brian Hebner gets Devon to stop.
The domination from Devon continued as he beats Hernandez up and throws him to the floor. Devon smashes Hernandez into the announce table before throwing him into the guardrail and chopping away at him. Devon tosses him into the ring post and attempts a piledriver on the floor. Hernandez flips Devon over though and Devon lands back first on the floor. Hernandez picks Devon up on his shoulders and rolls him back into the ring. Devon begs off and begs for time out as Hernandez puts the boots to him and drags him out of the corner before whipping him off the ropes and hitting a massive clothesline.
Hernandez is in control of this match as he throws Devon off the ropes and clothesline him down again. He quickly picks Devon up and delivers the Border Toss right in the middle of the ring. He pins Devon and hooks the leg as Brian Hebner drops down and counts to three awarding the Latin American Xchange member the victory in this match.
Post match as Hernandez celebrates he's hit from behind by Devon as Bully Ray rushes out as well. Bully starts stomping Hernandez as Devon grabs a table and tosses it into the ring. Team 3.D set up the table in the middle of the ring but Homicide rushes down and LAX starts brawling with Team 3.D. Devon is thrown to the floor as Hernandez hits the Border Toss on Bully Ray straight through the table. Homicide kicks Bully to the floor as Team 3.D struggle up the ramp. LAX encourage them to come back in the ring as Tenay goes into hype mode for the match at Turning Point.
Hernandez defeated Devon
- Samoa Joe is standing by with Jeremy Borash in the back. Borash asks Joe his thoughts on his upcoming match at Turning Point against Bobby Roode. Joe says that it's 1 win each and that Roode knocked him out last week and spat on him. Joe goes into a rage and starts yelling about how nobody spits on Joe and gets away with it. "JOE IS GOING TO KILL YOU!" yells Joe but as he finishes the sentence he's attacked from behind with a chair by none other then Bobby Roode. Roode hits Joe with the chair multiple times before throwing it on top of him and walking away.
TNA Singles Match:
Bobby Roode Vs Eric Young
Eric Young is out first as he walks out ready for action. Tenay talks about Eric Young's losing streak as Eric dives into the ring and waits for his opponent. The music of Bobby Roode plays next and out he walks looking quite smug and happy at what just happened in the back. He enters the ring, poses on the turnbuckles and jumps down ready for action. Referee Brian Hebner calls for the opening bell as Roode and Young circle eachother.
Roode and Young lock up as Roode quickly takes advantage locking in an arm wringer and elbowing Young multiple times in the arm trying to break the arm. Roode does another rotation on the arm and again elbows it but Young refuses to quit. Roode gets tired of this and delivers a Cross Armbar and keeps it locked in on Eric. Eric struggles to manevour himself around but eventually he gets his arm on the bottom rope. Roode breaks the hold and begins stomping away at Eric Young before locking in an armbreaker. Young struggles to the ropes again as Tenay suggests that Roode is trying to win via submission to prove something to Samoa Joe.
Roode drags Eric Young up and delivers a suplex into the middle of the ring on Eric Young. Roode quickly picks him up again and scoop slams him before climbing to the top rope and delivering a top rope elbow drop. Roode pins Eric but Eric kicks out at 2. Eric Young punches Roode multiple times and whips him off the ropes delivering a dropkick but Roode quickly recovers and hits a german suplex on Eric Young. Roode picks Eric up again and delivers a release German Suplex on Eric who is completely unconscious on the mat. Roode kicks Eric in the head a couple times to make sure he's unconscious before picking him up.
No prizes for guessing what was next as Roode sets Eric Young up for the Pay Off but the crowd erupts into cheers as SAMOA JOE
runs down to ringside. Roode watches Joe as Joe enters the ring and punches Roode once. Roode bails out of the ring and jumps into the crowd as Joe follows him. Referee Brian Hebner calls for the bell so I guess Bobby Roode has won this one via disqualification
Bobby Roode defeated Eric Young via disqualification
- We cut to the back where Magnus is standing by with Jeremy Borash. Borash is asked about last week as Magnus replies honestly that he's still hurting from last week. Magnus talks about how he won the TNA World Heavyweight Title in the past and tonight he has a chance to go 1 on 1 with the World Heavyweight Champion and prove he's still got it. Magnus says he's going to beat AJ tonight in the non title match and then go onto Turning Point and kick Abyss' ass and take the Television Title
- We cut to the parking lot where Joe is still chasing Roode. Roode tries to talk with Joe but Joe is having none of it and charges Roode. Roode kicks Joe low and gets into a car he fumbles for keys and starts the car but Joe has recovered and smashes the back window with his bare hands. Joe smashes another window and this time it's the drivers window. Bobby Roode speeds off into the night as Samoa Joe rages in the parking lot and kicks someones car denting it. He storms off as Striker says that Roode will have hell to pay at Turning Point.
TNA X-Division Championship Match:
Alex Shelley (C) Vs Greg Marasciulo
Some generic rock music brings out the former Trent Baretta as he rushes out and runs down to the ring. Marasciulo quickly poses on the turnbuckle and waits in the corner for his opponent. Tenay puts Marasciulo over talking about how underrated he is as the music of Alex Shelley plays and out comes the X-Division Champion who walks down to the ring, enters the ring and poses in the middle of the ring clearly ready for action. Referee Brian Stiffler checks him for foreign objects as Stiffler calls for the opening bell
Shelley and Marasciulo lock up as Marasciulo hits a Japanese Arm Drag on Shelley which shocks the X-Division Champion. Shelley gets up and charges at Marasiculo and is once again hit with an arm drag by Marasciulo. Marasciulo quickly climbs to the top rope and waits for Shelley to rise. As Shelley does he's hit with a clothesline from the top rope knocking him down. Marasciulo attempts a pin but Shelley kicks out at two. Shelley is whipped off the ropes and manages to hit a sunset flip on Marasciulo earning himself a 2 count. Marasciulo gets up and is forearmed in the head three times knocking him down.
Shelley is now in control of the match as he hits a massive back suplex on Marasciulo and quickly picks him up tossing him to ringside. Marasciulo recovers quickly on the outside as Shelley attempts a dive off the top rope. Shelley dives and misses as Marasciulo quickly climbs up on the apron and delivers a Moonsault onto Shelley on the floor. Marasciulo and Shelley both take time to recover as referee Brian Stiffler starts counting them out as Marasciulo gets up and tosses Shelley into the ring. Marasciulo climbs to the top rope but Shelley pushes referee Stiffler into the ropes crotching Marasciulo on the top rope.
Shelley climbs to the top rope and hits a top rope Hurricarana on Marasciulo. Marasciulo is down in the ring as Shelley picks him up and delivers the Shelley Clutch. Marasciulo is in a pinning position as referee Brian Stiffler counts to the one, two and thr-NO! Marasciulo kicks out as the crowd start to get behind him. Marasciulo hits multiple right hands and tosses Shelley into the corner. Marasciulo runs into the corner but Shelley isn't there. Shelley takes advantage of this and hits the Sliced Bread Number 2 on Marasciulo for the three count and the victory.
Post match Alex Shelley celebrates in the ring as the announcers say that Alex Shelley Vs Austin Aries at Turning Point should be an amazing match. Shelley continues to celebrate as we cut to commercial break.
Alex Shelley defeated Greg Marasciulo to retain the TNA X-Division Championship
- We cut to the back where Samoa Joe is walking backstage clearly angry about Roode getting away from him. "Hey Brother" a voice says as Joe turns around and is met by Hogan. Joe tries to walk past Hulk but Hulk puts a hand on Joe's chest stopping him. Hogan says he saw what happened and asked Joe what he can do to make this right. Joe says he doesn't want anything except a guarantee from Hulk that Roode will be there at the PPV and Joe won't be punished for what he does to Roode. Hulk says as long as it's in the confines of a match Joe won't be punished. Joe nods his head and walks off as Hulk looks off into the distance.
- We cut to the parking lot again where Sting is getting out of a limousine. Sting doesn't have any bags as he gets out and storms towards the arena. He's stopped by Jeremy Borash who happens to be standing in the right place at the right time. Borash stops Sting and says Sting isn't scheduled to be here tonight and asks what Sting is doing here. Sting says he isn't waiting until the Pay Per View to fight with Eric Bischoff and Ted DiBiase Jr. He's going to find them right now. Sting opens up his jacket revealing a Baseball Bat as he takes it out and walks into the arena armed with the baseball bat.
- We cut to Eric Bischoff's office where a very nervous Eric is watching a monitor. He says Sting is here and that it was unexpected, he informs Kenny King he's up next and that he needs to win the match and quickly come back so they can escape. Bischoff tells Ted that he wants nothing happening to him before the Turning Point Pay Per View. We cut to commercial as Kenny King leaves the office presumably towards the ring.
TNA Singles Match:
Kenny King Vs Manik
Manik is out first as he rushes out with his arms outstretched. He high fives the fans at ringside and dives into the ring before posing on the top turnbuckle and backflipping into the middle of the ring and waiting for his opponent. Kenny King is out next as he walks out focused and ready for a match. He power walks into the ring, quickly rolls in and immediately attacks Manik. Referee Brian Hebner calls for the bell and we are underway.
King and Manik circle around the ring as Manik dropkicks King in the knee and immediately locks in a one legged crab. King turns around and kicks Manik out of the hold but Manik runs at King and delivers a one legged dropkick right to the head of the seated King. King grabs at his face and rolls to the floor as Manik climbs to the top rope and hits a somersault plancha right onto King. Manik gets to his feet and starts celebrating and high fiving fans as he throws King into the ring and earns himself a 2 count. Manik climbs to the top rope and attempts a flying cross body but King catches him and delivers a fallaway slam on him for a 2 count.
King now has the advantage and snapmares Manik over, bounces off the ropes and delivers a diving forearm to Manik. Manik is down and out as King attempts a pin but only earns a 2 count. King DDT's Manik right in the middle of the ring before climbing up to the top rope and delivering a double foot stomp from the top. King picks Manik up again and attempts a Tiger Bomb but Manik turns it into a Rana taking King over. Manik whips King into the corner and delivers a great clothesline before rolling King up for a 2 count. Manik whips King off the ropes but King holds on causing Manik to run in. King drops the ropes but Manik kicks King and attempts a springboard moonsault but King moves and Manik crashes and burns.
King quickly picks Manik up. Kicks him in the stomach and delivers the Royal Flush. King drops down and hooks the leg as referee Brian Hebner counts to the three and awards the victory to Kenny King.
Post match the announcers say that was a great match but King doesn't have time to celebrate he simply leaves the ring and rushes up the ramp. We cut to commercial as Tenay hypes the double main event that remains on tonights program
Kenny King defeated Manik
- We return from commercial to Kenny King walking the backstage area. He turns a corner and walks right into the bat of Sting. Sting smirks and says "Hi" Kenny King tries to back away as Sting questions him as to where Bischoff and DiBiase are. King refuses to answer so Sting hits him in the stomach with the bat knocking him down. Sting grabs the downed King by the throat and asks again. King points off into the distance as Sting leaves and walks towards Bischoff's office.
- We cut to another part of the arena where Abyss and James Mitchell are standing by. Mitchell says that tonight Abyss is going to destroy Kurt Angle so much that AJ Styles won't even have a challenger at the PPV. Mitchell says after that it's onto Turning Point to see Abyss successfully defend the TNA Television Title and end the career of Magnus. Mitchell says that Magnus may of won the TNA World Heavyweight Title "for a week or so" but Magnus isn't coming anywhere near Abyss' Television Title. Abyss does a power stance as Tenay says Abyss and Angle is on the other end of this commercial break.
TNA Singles Match:
Abyss W/ James Mitchell Vs Kurt Angle
We return from commercial as the music of your 1996 Olympic Hero plays and out comes Kurt Angle. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring whilst squatting in the corner preparing for the upcoming match. The music of Abyss hits next and out he walks to the ring with James Mitchell holding the TNA Television Title. Abyss storms the ring as he and Kurt begin to brawl. Referee Brian Stiffler calls for the bell as the match begins.
Angle and Abyss exchange right hands before Abyss is dropped and stomped to the floor. Kurt follows him out there as the two continue their brawl around ringside. Abyss eventually gets the advantage as Taz says it was stupid of Kurt to try and fight Abyss on the floor. "That's Abyss' expertise" explains Tenay as Abyss drives Angle into the guardrail. Kurt grabs at his back as Abyss drives Angle into it again. Mitchell yells at Abyss to do it again and Abyss does driving Kurt into the guardrail a third time. After this time Kurt drops down but Abyss isn't done and chokes the life out of Kurt against the guardrail. Kurt tries to get his breath back but Abyss tosses Kurt back into the ring.
Abyss continues the beatdown throwing Kurt around the ring and James Mitchell even had the opportunity to choke Kurt whilst the referee had his back turned. Abyss hit a massive Samoan Drop on Kurt which only earned the monster a 2 count. Abyss delivered a Powerbomb on Kurt before dragging him up and hitting the BLACK HOLE SLAM right in the middle of the ring. Abyss panders to the audience a little and attempts a pin but Angle manages to kick out only just before the three count. Angle starts fighting back within good time hitting Abyss with a belly to belly suplex and delivering three german suplexes to the monster. Kurt Angle pulls the straps down as Mitchell attempts to distract him.
James Mitchell is thrown into the ring by Angle who then locks in the Ankle Lock on Mitchell. Mitchell taps immediately as Abyss attempts a clothesline on Kurt but Kurt ducks and immediately hits Abyss with the Angle Slam. Kurt quickly tosses Mitchell to the floor and locks in the Ankle Lock on Abyss. At this moment AJ Styles rushes down to the ring but Angle is ready for him and the two begin brawling. Referee Brian Stiffler calls for the bell but neither Angle or AJ care as they brawl to the back with security following them in hot pursuit.
Kurt Angle defeated Abyss via disqualification
- We cut to the back where AJ and Kurt are still brawling. Suddenly Security rush to the scene with night sticks in hand. Kurt surrenders as AJ is told to leave which he does but not before yelling abuse at AJ. Kurt is handcuffed and taken into a Security office at the arena as we cut away
- We cut to Sting who is still searching for Eric Bischoff's office. Sting comes across Hulk Hogan who asks him whats up. Sting says he's been looking for Eric's office for a little while now but can't find it. Hulk says Sting should of come to him in the first place. Hulk says he'll show Sting where Eric's office is as the pair walk off towards the office
- We cut to Bischoff's office as this time Ted DiBiase Jr is watching the monitor. Ted informs Eric that Sting is on his way as Eric says it's no problem and that he just spoke to Kenny King who is in the car waiting for them both. Eric grabs his bag and leaves the office with Ted DiBiase Jr following behind him.
TNA Tag Team Match:
Gunner and James Storm Vs Revolution X
Revolution X make their entrance first to a negative reaction from the audience. The crowd start a "Chavo sucks" chant as Chavo yells at them from the ring. Gunner and Storm come out next as they make their entrance relatively quickly and enter the ring. It's going to be Gunner starting out against Anarquia as referee Brian Hebner calls for the opening bell.
Anarquia and Gunner circle as Gunner quickly kicks Anarquia twice in the stomach and bell claps him right in the head. Anarquia is knocked down but Gunner quickly picks him up and clubs him in the back knocking him back down. Gunner tosses him into the corner and delivers shoulders to the stomach of Anarquia. Anarquia is hit with a massive belly to belly suplex and tags in Chavo who runs at Gunner but is hit with a nice Powerslam which earning the team of Gunner and James Storm a 2 count. Gunner throws Chavo into the corner and hits a stalling superplex off the top rope right into the middle of the ring.
This doesn't seem to hurt Gunner but Chavo is down and out. Gunner attempts a pin but Chavo kicks out at two. Gunner is looking to end the match early as he hits a reverse suplex causing Chavo to land torso first on the mat. The crowd chant for Gunner as he tosses Chavo off the ropes and big boots him right in the head. At this point Anarquia illegally enters the ring whilst referee Hebner is distracted by Chavo and hits Gunner in the head with a chain. Gunner drops down as Chavo attempts a pin but Gunner kicks out at two. Chavo and Anarquia tag in and out taking turns to work Gunner down but eventually Gunner has had enough and makes the hot tag to James Storm.
Storm runs in knocking Anarquia down and knocking Chavo down also. Gunner recovers and spears Chavo right in the middle of the ring. James Storm delivers the Superkick on Anarquia and quickly pins him for the three count.
Post match Storm and Gunner get on the microphone and say they are going to kick Bad Influences ass at Turning Point and take the titles from around their waists. "SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK" shouts Storm as he and Gunner leave after a relatively quick match
Gunner and James Storm defeated Revolution X
- We cut to the back where Hulk Hogan and Sting enter the office of Eric Bischoff only to find it empty. Hulk says he can tell they've just been here and that they're probably heading to the parking lot to escape. Hulk says he knows a quick way to the parking lot as he and Sting quickly walk towards the shortcut.
- We get a split screen of AJ Styles and Magnus walking towards the ring. Mike Tenay informs us that the main event is coming up right after this commercial break
TNA Singles Match:
AJ Styles Vs Magnus
We return from commercial as "Evil Ways" plays and out walks AJ Styles with the TNA World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. He is booed at as he enters the ring and poses on the turnbuckle to an even bigger negative reaction. AJ takes off the World Heavyweight Title and hands it to referee Earl Hebner as he waits for his opponent. The music of Magnus plays next and out walks the British star. He high fives the fans at ringside before sliding into the ring and posing in the ring to a massive reaction from the audience. Jeremy Borash gives us the formal ring introductions as Earl Hebner calls for the opening bell.
AJ and Magnus lock up in the middle of the ring as Magnus overpowers AJ and throws him to the floor immediately. Magnus does a muscle pose as the crowd erupt into cheers for him. AJ and Magnus lock up again but this time Magnus goes behind AJ and takes him down with an amateur wrestling move. Magnus locks in a leg lock but AJ quickly gets out of it and attempts a dropkick on Magnus but it's missed. Magnus quickly hits a tiger suplex on AJ and attempts a pin earning himself a 2 count. Magnus isn't messing around any longer as he whips AJ into the corner and delivers a clothesline into the corner.
AJ eventually gets back into the match around the midway point after Magnus attempted a powerbomb but AJ countered it into a tornado DDT. AJ worked Magnus down with a variety of moves and submissions as the crowd desperately tried to get Magnus back into it with a big "Magnus" chant. Magnus eventually did start his comeback hitting AJ with a number of right hands and picking him up on his shoulders delivering a Death Valley Driver which earned him a 2 count. Magnus even managed to lock the Cloverleaf in on AJ but AJ managed to get to the ropes.
With Magnus looking like he was about to win the match the crowd erupted into boo's as Abyss rushed down the ramp with a 2X4 in hand. James Mitchell hobbles behind Abyss and gets on the apron distracted referee Earl Hebner. AJ Styles grabs Magnus from behind and holds him as Abyss swings the 2X4 but Magnus ducks and AJ is knocked out with it. Abyss is hit with the Mag Daddy Driver and rolls out of the ring as James Mitchell is also quickly knocked off the apron. AJ Styles is hit with the Mag Daddy Driver in the middle of the ring as Magnus covers and gets the one, two and the three. An ecstatic Magnus immediately jumps up and starts celebrating the victory as Abyss walks back up the ramp with James Mitchell encouraging him to wait until Turning Point.
Magnus celebrates over the downed AJ Styles as the announcers question whether or not Magnus can down Abyss in just 3 days. As the three bicker about it all Mike Tenay interrupts informing us that we need to go to the back right now.
Magnus defeated AJ Styles
- We cut to the back where Sting has found Eric Bischoff, Kenny King and Ted DiBiase Jr. He is stood behind their car with a lighter in his left hand and his right hand pointing the Baseball Bat at the three. Bischoff tells Sting to get out of the way because he has no issue with running over him. As Eric backs the car up a little bit Sting drops the lighter as fire quickly ignites around the vehicle in the shape of a Crow. We get a close up of Sting who has now trapped his 3 enemies as Mike Tenay is going crazy yelling about how someone needs to call 911.
The show ends with a wide shot of Sting's symbol around the vehicle in fire. We hear the sirens of the Fire Department in the distance as Tenay questions what will happen at Turning Point and says we have to go. Striker tells us to buy the Pay Per View as we fade to black
Show Rating: C+
TV Rating: 1.4